TJ09

2023-10-25 - Halloween Event Begins

Screenshot2023-10-3010_01_30AM.png.3d91e32e988029297c5b639a5de95a3f.png

Finally got that darn blue ribbon, even harder on a chromebook trackpad instead of a mouse

omigosh good for you!! I got it to 109/120 but I can't get any further. I think I'm somewhere around 20 of those darn things. I wonder if my tablet pen is making it worse rather than better, but I can't use a mouse in this context to save my life.

Came hear to see if I'm the only one going crazy with this face-pattern and relieved to see it's not the case :)

109/120 and too many tries. I'm tired!

29 minutes ago, WinterHeart said:

omigosh good for you!! I got it to 109/120 but I can't get any further. I think I'm somewhere around 20 of those darn things. I wonder if my tablet pen is making it worse rather than better, but I can't use a mouse in this context to save my life.

You might want to try clicking to create lines rather than drawing the lines yourself; you can poke a lot of dots all along the outlines (creating a tiny straight line for each poke), and for me at least it was the key to getting 111.

1 hour ago, TehyaFaye said:

You might want to try clicking to create lines rather than drawing the lines yourself; you can poke a lot of dots all along the outlines (creating a tiny straight line for each poke), and for me at least it was the key to getting 111.

Oh! That's very helpful thank you!

Has anyone done a chart or table comparing seed prices to your return when you sell the crops? I'm looking for the most profit.

That's what I've been doing all along.....

19 minutes ago, Moondragon007 said:

Has anyone done a chart or table comparing seed prices to your return when you sell the crops? I'm looking for the most profit.

The carnivorous plants cost 5 and give you 15, the cabbages cost 4 and if you water them again even after they’re harvestable and wait some more they give you 12. So 3 times what you put in, it’s the highest profit I’ve found. The carnivorous plants need a lot more space than the cabbages but the cabbages take longer and you’ll run out of energy again and again long before you manage to water them all. Personally, I grow Eyestalks because they crack me up. 

On 10/25/2023 at 4:47 PM, mishhelle said:

the cat is my favorite 💜

That tickles me to hear! :D

Got all of the treats for this year, starting to grab some older ones. I really liked the little bat with candy from this year, lol.

59 minutes ago, WinterHeart said:

Oh! That's very helpful thank you!

I love your Stitch avatar! :wub:

Pumpkin carving is really hard with my phone. :P

I used two DC pumpkins to inspire my real life one, though.

Screenshot_20231028-184917.thumb.jpg.8bf60f805d65c4fc463bbca347614f07.jpgScreenshot_20231028-184930.thumb.jpg.0738e7bf6fafc94e9ddc66b1ef6fa6b3.jpg

Thank you for all those fabulous treats and for this year's pumpkin carving event.  It is great. 

HAPPY HALLOWEEN 

Am I really that bad and pumpkin carving?  It seems no matter how accurate I am the judge hates it and I get a 0.

Getting an error every time I submit a pumpkin, anyone else?

Edited by Argie

I've been getting some zeros lately and my handprint one is actually pretty decent if I do say so myself. 

2 minutes ago, Argie said:

Getting an error every time I submit a pumpkin, anyone else?

No, but they did just release a bunch of new pumpkins, so maybe it's just being weird for now?

Yeah, I'm thinking it might have something to do with stuff being actively implemented right now because it's about to hit midnight - might correct its self in a few minutes.

i did three of the new pumpkins and it was fine, gold ribbon, then went back to the scowling one (which i have tried THIRTEEN TIMES), got something that might actually earn a gold! ...error message, wiped 💔

58 minutes ago, DoofusYowl said:

i did three of the new pumpkins and it was fine, gold ribbon, then went back to the scowling one (which i have tried THIRTEEN TIMES), got something that might actually earn a gold! ...error message, wiped 💔

Yeah, this is what's happened for me. It's that pumpkin specifically.

I'm really loving the MCR TBP Pepe treat. Whoever made it.....thank you! It was a nice surprise. 🖤