TJ09

2023-10-25 - Halloween Event Begins

2 hours ago, Hawaiianbabidoll said:

They need space to grow, if you planted them too close together, they won't grow until you clear some space for them. Pumpkins need a 2x2 area.

That's a grub from Hollow Knight
3468FFCE10A72ADB403A18F4B24D59410C3E7A13

okay, I usually plant a couple seeds right next to each other so that's probably why they're stuck like that. thanks

The forum somehow broke for me on desktop 😵‍💫

Edit: Okay, it seems better now? Still takes a while to stop loading, but at least it isn't giving me the "This page is slowing down Firefox" page anymore. Guess clearing my cache to try to access the 2021 Halloween Event (it's just loading a blank white page) borked something on my end. XD

Aha! For anybody having issues loading the 2021 event and are using Firefox: Log into dragon cave through Microsoft Edge (with no addons), and it should load there no problem. Once it's loaded there you should be able to freely access it on Firefox.

Edited by TehyaFaye

Mine continued from previous year to this one. But somewhere along the way the defenses broke down. I’ve reset it. 

IMG_4625.png

Boy, am I tired of seeing eggs with dark crusts, wedged in corners, and with evil grins.

But I love the treat counter added, the pumpkin carving has been fun even if I can’t get past a bronze ribbon, and I look forward to the new dragons as the Holiday dragons of any holiday are always some of my favorites.

The gardening has me in despair. 😩 I’m rich enough but I never have enough energy to do much. 

I’m also almost caught up on all the treats from the years that I missed. My favourite is probably Winifred Sanderson - finally a reference I understand! 😂

I saw a Split dragon egg in the Halloween biome just now. Is it a way to "trick" people?

28 minutes ago, SirChicken said:

Ohh...

welp 🫠

Wow! I was just coming to celebrate my 118/120 on the cat but you have a 119! 

52 minutes ago, TaikoYon said:

is this good? ❤️

Well, I like it even if the judges didn't! XD

I give kudos to whoever made B12 from Stray. That was the very last item I needed for this year's trick or treat. Stray was a beautiful and hilarious game.

so what are the colors of the ribbons? i'm guessing 3rd place is red with a score of 115? 
since this is how high i've gotten drawing with a mouse XD

7 minutes ago, Meruru said:

so what are the colors of the ribbons? i'm guessing 3rd place is red with a score of 115? 
since this is how high i've gotten drawing with a mouse XD

Blue is first and red appears to be second. I haven't seen a third. Any worse than that and I just get nothing.

As every year, the treats are all so well done and so fun to collect!!

HUGE shout out to whomever did the wonderful Decarabia!!! This one is my favourite so far, and I always love seeing SMT references!! 😍🧡

Spoiler

1h2n9bo.gif

Great work, trick-or-treat artists. I never recognise any references, to be honest, so I'm just enjoying the art. I think my favourites this year are the cat with a pumpkin head, the cat behind a pumpkin, the fox with umbrellas, the broccoli tree and Estellux's treet. 🎃

19 hours ago, Talisraye said:

Boy, am I tired of seeing eggs with dark crusts, wedged in corners, and with evil grins.

Yes! This! I don't think I have seen any of last year's dragons. I did however, manage to get all my treats caught up. I love that treat counter!

Loving Rise of the Zombies!

Does anyone know whether it's based on another game available year-round elsewhere?

(to clarify, I don't mean the big Plants vs. Zombies, but a simple browser game like this one)

Edited by Seejey