TJ09

2023-10-25 - Halloween Event Begins

I had the "endless" set up for rise of Zombies last year, but it broke shortly after the event started at 3000 something and now I can't keep anything alive. Did the Zombies get smarter? Lol

Yay, got my blue/gold ribbons for all the pumpkins. With the zoom-in trick, I got them all in one or two tries. My highest score was 118/120 on the cat. Now to wait for the new templates and the new dragon on Halloween. 😀

So I'm trying to get Halloween dragons, and it says "no limits" on the first page (and it said it last time I was here in 2021) but I keep getting notices that I'm egg-locked T_T Does it just mean no breed limits, like you can get them all just not more than the usual 4 5 6 or however many eggs? Or am I somehow doing something wrong, or what? Thanks in advance ♥

3 minutes ago, WinterHeart said:

So I'm trying to get Halloween dragons, and it says "no limits" on the first page (and it said it last time I was here in 2021) but I keep getting notices that I'm egg-locked T_T Does it just mean no breed limits, like you can get them all just not more than the usual 4 5 6 or however many eggs? Or am I somehow doing something wrong, or what? Thanks in advance ♥

For Valentine and Holiday dragons you can only get two caveborns but for Halloween that’s different, you can have as many caveborns as you want. Normal scroll limits still apply though and you can’t have more eggs/hatchies in total than your trophy level allows.

I haven't seen one yet; you might be able to start one up in Site Discussions - I saw that somebody did that for the Hatchling Dress-Up game. :)

Well, have all 54 of the Treats (got all of the missing ones from previous years, last year) and started playing some of the games...  

Remarkable how many moving Treats there are this year...!!

I'm not convince I'm gonna make it all the way through 2010, but I'm having fun regardless. XD

7 hours ago, SecondStarToTheRight said:

💓   vz9hty.png  4lvj6f.gif

Thank you for giving my little guy some love <333 I'm happy she is liked even though she's a very obscure reference : D Also, very high praise to have her be next to the treet, that one is probably my favorite from this year (aside from the little boogie ghost, but I'm also biased uwu)

10 hours ago, blah said:

For Valentine and Holiday dragons you can only get two caveborns but for Halloween that’s different, you can have as many caveborns as you want. Normal scroll limits still apply though and you can’t have more eggs/hatchies in total than your trophy level allows.

ohhhh! Thanks!

Hey is anyone else having a problem with the grumpy cute dragon face pumpkin? I can't get a score higher than 107/120 on it! I've done 12 (I did pretty well with the others, the ones I got a red ribbon the first time, I was able to redo without too much issue) and I still can't get it right! I did take a break overnight, but it's just not working out. Any tips?

14 hours ago, sfts said:

Yay, got my blue/gold ribbons for all the pumpkins. With the zoom-in trick, I got them all in one or two tries. My highest score was 118/120 on the cat. Now to wait for the new templates and the new dragon on Halloween. 😀

Wait, what's the zoom in trick?

I think you just zoom in with your browser.

Also I am STILL failing that face-on dragon pumpkin. I know it's about accuracy, and I've been 100% accurate. I've cleared out all the brown pixels, and followed the lines exactly, and the best score I've gotten is 109/120. Heck the one I got rid of all the brown pixels, I got 101! whew (My best score overall with my blue ribbons has been 111.) Idk how anyone is getting 118! Good for you, seriously. Just tell me how you do it lol.

If you wanna know which one it is, it's the middle one on the bottom row of 3. I'm up to like 15 attempts, and I just cannot get it.

I can't get the full bodied dragon one. And I don't know how to zoom in on my browser lol.

Either the ctrl key and the + key (hold ctrl and then tap the + key until the zoom is where you like), or click to the side of the pumpkin with your mouse (on the scroll background) and roll the mouse wheel until it reaches the zoom you like.

40 minutes ago, Ripan said:

I am so close to losing it on this pumpkin pattern I swear to goose- 

image.thumb.png.02e98e0eecbb6cb857db53806e81d8d8.png

This is the one I'm stuck on! The highest I got is 109. @_@

52 minutes ago, Charity322 said:

I can't get the full bodied dragon one. And I don't know how to zoom in on my browser lol.

Usually ctrl + scroll

Doesn't work on the carving page btw; I have to zoom in before entering the game, then I have a nice big pumpkin

I can't do the garden. Every time I try to use the hoe, it just ignores me. :( 

I will have all egg slots cleared for tomorrow.

I'm getting to the pumpkin carving. I have blue ribbons on most of them.

Got all my treats for this year and am working on previous years now.

:) 

Thanks! Yeah, I cannot get gold on that face one either. Faces seem to be my problem. I only got gold on two of them.

I'm giving myself a break from that hard face pumpkin.  11 tries with x8 zoom later, and I'm still only getting a 109 score. 

2 hours ago, Ripan said:

I am so close to losing it on this pumpkin pattern I swear to goose- 

image.thumb.png.02e98e0eecbb6cb857db53806e81d8d8.png

1 hour ago, WinterHeart said:

Either the ctrl key and the + key (hold ctrl and then tap the + key until the zoom is where you like), or click to the side of the pumpkin with your mouse (on the scroll background) and roll the mouse wheel until it reaches the zoom you like.

This is the one I'm stuck on! The highest I got is 109. @_@

Me too - 110 is the highest I can get  (I haven't got them all gold, I want some silver - but this one just ANNOYS me !)

image.png.aa692b219da4043af3fcc6451d7d133e.png