TJ09

2023-10-25 - Halloween Event Begins

3 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Something familiar about that face. 🤔

Familiar, huh? How so? /jk

Also, the judges don't like Pringles: 

image.thumb.png.0768fbe2575ae5df26585b121ecad47c.png

Mustache Pumpkins Stencil becomes Pringles man.

Edit: And now I got my highest score yet.

image.thumb.png.0951418ebb6610178406128d00563449.png

With the most basic design. lol

Edited by Shokomon

There's some amazing treats this year but. Whoever did The Dog Island treat............ I see you. I love you. Probably my favourite childhood game ❤️

5 minutes ago, Estellux said:

I did this little guy. No references or anything, I'm afraid.

Hide contents

Although you could call it a treet ;3
4lvj6f.gif

Oh! I thought it was the Whomping Willow. lol. It's amazing! One of my favorites!

2 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Oh! I thought it was the Whomping Willow. lol. It's amazing! One of my favorites!

Haha, I totally understand--my coworker thought the same thing! I'm glad you like it though. I had a lot of fun making it!

Don’t really care for the mutilated hand treat. It’s up there with the severed fingers and eyeballs. 

PLAGUE DOCTOR MASK??? 

My inner plague doctor, Johnathan, is thrilled!

9 hours ago, seventeendeer said:

Hehe, I made that one! I'm happy you like it! :D

That one is my favorite, thank you for blessing us with such a precious little spoop

The pumpkins don't work for me on mobile which is a darn shame as I have a special pen for my tablet. Shame, guess I'll have to struggle with the mouse and trackpad like normal people.

Ahh I'm finally here on time for a halloween event..!! I've loved the treats I've seen so far. I've seen several references to things that are so obscure I thought I was the only fan, and I am extremely happy to see it! I should really make an odin sphere reference for next year, haha.

Thank you as always to the spriters for their hard work! ❤️ Also super happy I was finally able to get the Iridichi and Crypt dragons!! Happy halloween time, everyone!

8 minutes ago, Zephrana said:

Found my treat!

Hide contents

Hollow_Knight_Grub_2023_Treat.png A little grub in a jar from Hollow Knight!

I ADORED that one, thank you for making it!

2 hours ago, Estellux said:

Haha, I totally understand--my coworker thought the same thing! I'm glad you like it though. I had a lot of fun making it!

I thought shiny Trevenant (pokemon). Very cute.

6 hours ago, Animals65 said:

What is FMA?

6 hours ago, Lagie said:

Full Metal Alchemist, I think?

I'm enjoying the treats so far.

Yes, Fullmetal Alchemist. An amazing anime series. but the reference shown here is... very sad. But I'm not one to spoil.

8 hours ago, Syiren said:
  Reveal hidden contents

image.png.365b525aecdb36bf9f1ea1537fe95912.png

Okay, whoever made this one.... first of all, YAY! Another FMA fan! woot! And second... *cries* Still too soon. T^T

Just got this one.  First reaction of me: Wait! No!!! You can't do that! :o:o:o

Great treat...alot

Are we allowed to place a treat in the signature? I have fallen in love with one 😻 Its so cute❤️

Spoiler

1ha1vj4.gif A Sohm Al Tart with some lovely Moggles! Very happy to see something sweet from one of my favorite game!

n5s062.gif And this Dark Knight crystal with the "tiny suprise" just is very fine-art!

2 hours ago, Elery. said:

Are we allowed to place a treat in the signature? I have fallen in love with one 😻 Its so cute❤️

You probably need to ask the original artist who made the treat about this!

So fun to find my own treat as well :D

Spoiler

vz9hty.png

I doubt anyone else knows the reference, but it's a Baby Doll from Don't Cry - A silent hill story (which is a fanfiction that means a lot to me)

6 hours ago, Shadowdrake said:

The pumpkins don't work for me on mobile which is a darn shame as I have a special pen for my tablet. Shame, guess I'll have to struggle with the mouse and trackpad like normal people.

It took me far too long to realize I had to scroll down on my phone to get to the bits I needed to make it work. All I was getting was red lines until I finally - accidentally, mind you - landed on a spot outside the lines area and the page scrolled and voilà, finally working. :rolleyes:

Gotta say, I love all the treats! I didn't realize there would be animated ones, but I'm delighted!

5 hours ago, Diamondinmyeye said:

I thought shiny Trevenant (pokemon). Very cute.

I hadn’t even thought of that, although shiny Trevenant is a favorite of mine! I’m glad you like it! I did see at least one pokemon one though—a real cute one too!

My zombie defence is still standing from last year. Only one casualty so far and on round 442.

Pumpkin carving is a bit tricky. Enjoying collecting the treats.