2023-10-25 - Halloween Event Begins

8 minutes ago, Gluria said:

It's the

Reveal hidden contents

Nina & Alexander

one
🥲

Yup, that's mine. 😅

I've only recently started playing again and can now hunt the Halloween dragons of the past 5 years, which I've been looking forward to.  :D The first round today was quite successful, although the eggs were caught really quickly earlier...

It's also great that some of the event games from the last few years are playable again!

Many thanks to everyone who helped to put the Halloween event together! ❤️

The 2023 badge is so cute! Is the crow carving + blue ribbon the only variant?

Aww, my treat made it in. Wasn’t sure if it would. :)

Love the little ghost bride!

After about nine attempts I finally realised how to carve and save the pumpkins! Mind you, it makes no difference to the horrors I'm creating. (And that's with the templates!)

For some reason I cant get the 2021 Haunted Harvest to load, it just says the page isnt working. Is anybody else having this issue?

11 minutes ago, Ferven said:

For some reason I cant get the 2021 Haunted Harvest to load, it just says the page isnt working. Is anybody else having this issue?

Huh, not really. Have you tried clearing cache?

At last - I got a gold medal on all the currently available pumpkins~! Now to sit back and collect all the fun treats the community made 😊

Ok, what am I doing wrong with the pumpkin carving? I click on a pumpkin, it pops up and nothing happens  😥

Edited by White Fox

How do you keep the red line from showing up when you move from one part of the carving to another?  It totally messed up one I did and I didn't get a ribbon for it.

10 minutes ago, tarheel220 said:

How do you keep the red line from showing up when you move from one part of the carving to another?  It totally messed up one I did and I didn't get a ribbon for it.

You need to press the button to cut the segment you've completed before moving onto a new segment. :)

Spoiler

image.png.b25ab19b4dfd40b436a9eb4961e0cf0e.png omg my treat made it! I don't know if anyone knows about object shows, but this is a yoylecake from battle for dream island!

^treat spoiler

1 hour ago, Dyre said:

Happy Halloween!

AH hahahaha HAHAHA HA!

f98a4c54d38f88e0baeed990e3a8e97f.png

Wow this looks great! Well done!

37 minutes ago, TehyaFaye said:

You need to press the button to cut the segment you've completed before moving onto a new segment. :)

Thanks!