TJ09

2023-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 17th Birthday!

9 hours ago, Lushwave said:

A red stone is embedded in this egg’s cold shell: Seems to migrate biomes each hour, sorts between Spotted Greenwing and Stone

That one could appear in any biome it wants to each hour so that would mean that it could be in the forest one hour and then the volcano in the next hour…that’s the impression I get anyway.😊

42 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Hmm. Is it possible it's random? No pattern at all?

Yes I think it's random, unless it's releted to the travel route in the film... or the pattern is no desert :P Hide and seek!

----

Red stone:

0-1 coast, 1-2 forest, 2-3 volcano, 3-4 jungle, 4-5 alpine, 5-6 forest, 6-8 jungle, 8-9 forest, 9-11 jungle!

stay again!

Edited by D-wing

I have managed to get most of them, still trying for the Pygmy, and the red stone ones.  Have an extra bright flecks from Volcano, might need to use for trade.

Happy Birthday! I'm always so impressed at how creative the spriters are! 

I know most of us are focused on the new release, but just want to mention that the Blue Sonatas are in the Market.....

Got one of each and a second one of the Desert egg.

Now to see how long it'll take to get all I need ... lol

Edited by Gluria

Anyone know where the red stone one is dropping now?

Whoa! Five minute drop with only two eggs?? And the drop at the top of this hour lasted less than one minute. Swell.

1 minute ago, Oddsoxdi said:

Whoa! Five minute drop with only two eggs?? And the drop at the top of this hour lasted less than one minute. Swell.

No, they're more than that--they're just going instantly so if you're even 3 seconds late on refresh you're outta luck

I got 2 blue stripe and the red stone was in the jungle this drop.

13 minutes ago, KageSora said:

Anyone know where the red stone one is dropping now?

jungle. seem like they like jungle and forest. maybe no desert.

Didn't the second Avatar movie involvethe ocean on that planet? Maybe the coast egg has something to do with that.

Edited by Kith

Happy birthday! ^^

For anyone who wants to know, the red stone eggs are dropping in the coast this hour. I managed to catch one and I'm really happy :D

Red stone:

0-1 coast, 1-2 forest, 2-3 volcano, 3-4 jungle, 4-5 alpine, 5-6 forest, 6-8 jungle, 8-9 forest, 9-11 jungle, 11-12 coast.

coast this hour.

hmmm... still not desert!

Going to remind everyone again that this is a permanent release - they aren't going anywhere and you have plenty of time to collect them! Collecting is the name of the game, if we all had the eggs beamed onto our scroll day one, where would the fun be? 

Let's keep discussion polite and remember the first rule of the forum :) which is to treat others with respect, and this includes staff.

I still need the forest and the jumping one. Caught two pigmies by mistake, so many descriptions, so little memory 😂

Edit: silly me, already had the forest one, now I have two. Egglocked :(

Will bbl to try for the elusive moving one.

Edited by Naughtrish

Currently I am mostly hanging out in Alpine going after the Pygmy, but did see the red stone there a couple of times this past hour drop.  Didn't get either one, oh well 

they started to gender... the coast egg has some "tentacles" ... Is that the answer? XD

Happy happy birthday to DC and congrats to all the crew!

ohhhh hatchies start reaching s2! My endless curiosity and impatience will be the death of me while we wait for TJs adults, being completely egg-locked. xD

This happy place between "omg have I decided for the right eggs to start with" anxiety and "omg they are all so pretty noc shoice could be wrong anyways" ecxitement of busy releases. I usually prefer smaller releases, but every once in a while this is a treat. ❤️

Edit:
Just realized, the volcano and non-pygmy alpine hatchies share a description. I assume that is a mistake? Because the alpine one neither has red eyes nor wings. ^^°

Edited by Reykur