TJ09

2023-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 17th Birthday!

If this helps, I am terrible at catching things, but I have one of each right now except the new pygmy, and I have two of the red stone ones. Once the good catchers are locked, it leaves room for everyone else to hunt. I have had the most luck at the top of the hour. 

Where are the red dot eggs dropping now?  None in Volcano, and it doesn't seem to have swapped to the Alpine so does anyone know please? 

one of each right now except the new pygmy +1

difficulty: nightmare XD

edit

Red stone: 0-1 coast, 1-2 forest, 2-3 volcano, 3-4 jungle

edit 02

SF theme...E.T.?

edit 03

information in the moon watch thread: blue sonata back, so after NR you can catch them

Edited by D-wing

Quinney, I saw some in the Jungle! So I guess something is dropping in that biome, after all.

2 minutes ago, missy_ said:

Quinney, I saw some in the Jungle! So I guess something is dropping in that biome, after all.

Thanks!

Happy birthday drag cave!!! First birthday release I've been active for since I joined in 2009. It's been so much fun getting back into this game and truly understanding what I'm doing now 😅. Glad there have been so many dragon breeds added and that we have such awesome artists. 

Oh and egg theme theories: low hum visually reminds me of the Alien egg/pod things. glows vibrantly I think of Tron (shock). bright flecks Matrix. red stone originally I was thinking Terminator, but I like the Borg idea far more! The other 3 no idea so far.  Oh oh pygmy could be the Unity life form from Stargate, though @AzureZeroX has a great theory for it with Kyber Crystals as it's red and blue where Unity is just blue.

Edited by Rainsparlke

33 minutes ago, D-wing said:

edit 02

SF theme...E.T.?

The black and green one remembers me of 'the Matrix'

9 minutes ago, Dolphine said:

The black and green one remembers me of 'the Matrix'

Yes! I think just like other say, 3 of them are the matix/Star Trek/tron! 

Not sure if their any SF about sea...Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Seas? XD but it's not a deep sea egg... and not sure if any egg related to UFO XD

Edited by D-wing

Yay! Got a red spot egg!  I have one of each now, happy camper!

Happy birthday DC! This one's rough, four hours in and not a single egg, but since I foolishly went and bred a bunch of lineages earlier in the week, it's not like I have much room anyway. :D Fingers crossed these guys turn out to be easy enough to find once the dust settles!

Happy birthday!! First one I've actually been present for. It might be weird, as it's not really Sci-fi, but I almost wonder if the one that washed up on a beach could possibly be a Zora egg from Legend of Zelda. 

I just got back on the forum, and what a great time too. 17 years, and I've been around to see all of it...here and there anyway. 
Sci-fi is an awesome theme, and that Matrix egg (if it is one) is probably going to be in my all time favorites!
Happy Birthday, Dragon Cave, here's to another!

So far I see: Matrix (Green/Black), Star Trek/Borg (Red Stone), Alien (Hum), Tron (Black and cyan).

Is there a Star Wars egg? That is the most infamous science fiction out there. A lightsaber inspired dragon or one off Kyber Crystals would be interesting. The pygmy maybe? 

10 minutes ago, Quinney said:

Yay! Got a red spot egg!  I have one of each now, happy camper!

got 2 pygmy too! finally...

Red stone: 0-1 coast, 1-2 forest, 2-3 volcano, 3-4 jungle, 4-5 alpine, 5-6 desert(?)

Edited by D-wing

1 minute ago, D-wing said:

got 2 pygmy too! finally...

Red stone: 0-1 coast, 1-2 forest, 2-3 volcano, 3-4 jungle, 4-5 alpine

I was hoping for that outcome, but I ended up with two of the brown hum ones. Kicking myself because I was so careful not to misclick, then forgot to refresh my scroll to check if I'd caught one!  Not to worry, they're all wanted in the end.

BIRTHDAY!
The eggs def look interesting, hopefully we won't get any robot-dragons that would break the immersion of a more medieval-fantasy world. Can't wait to see the hatchlings! xD

9 minutes ago, Quinney said:

I was hoping for that outcome, but I ended up with two of the brown hum ones. Kicking myself because I was so careful not to misclick, then forgot to refresh my scroll to check if I'd caught one!  Not to worry, they're all wanted in the end.

Don't worry, at least we still have the market! And there have 9 varieties so everyone need to give up one of them. I give up the 2nd desert because seem like only a few people here when no NR. For me, nightmare difficuly to catch something in alpine/volcano or don't know where it go. Maybe forest/coast are good choice (to give up) too. I hope they're not rare like copper. But I support if they like DND NR and last three days. XD

And... maybe it's another good choice to trade for newer because everyone need as least 1 space more, thair value might become higher in the first few day.

NINE ? I make it 7 - and I have 2 more to catch.I'll try for 2 of the pygmy, because PYGMY ! (I would have liked a drake....)

Edited by Fuzzbucket

14 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

NINE ?

4 eggs in desert and pygmy = F/M not the same,  need 2 = 4, the other have 2 eggs = adult are same, need 1 of each = 5. If I remember right?

So unfortunately seem like we need as least 9 space to collect every varieties. And the blue sonatas are back, so if anyone didn't catch them in the previous times, the egg slots would be very inadequate.

Edited by D-wing

1 hour ago, Rainsparlke said:

Happy birthday drag cave!!! First birthday release I've been active for since I joined in 2009. It's been so much fun getting back into this game and truly understanding what I'm doing now 😅. Glad there have been so many dragon breeds added and that we have such awesome artists. 

Oh and egg theme theories: low hum visually reminds me of the Alien egg/pod things. glows vibrantly I think of Tron (shock). bright flecks Matrix. red stone originally I was thinking Terminator, but I like the Borg idea far more! The other 3 no idea so far.  Oh oh pygmy could be the Unity life form from Stargate, though @AzureZeroX has a great theory for it with Kyber Crystals as it's red and blue where Unity is just blue.

Oh, nice, Stargate! That could be it too! Perhaps the other blue eggs are the Unity lifeform if not the pygmy? So many good ideas. I cannot wait to see these dragons!

Happy Birthday Dragon Cave..

Hmm 7 egg, I  have  forgotten how long do we have  to gather as many as we can?