TJ09

2022-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

5 hours ago, Stromboli said:

The Tielle Grotto (cave in the northwest of the forest) spawns all kinds of mana randomly.

Thanks. I couldn't FIND air there; clearly I missed it !

4 hours ago, LadyMadonna said:

Really wish the benches in Frosty Farming showed you not just what items/ingredients were required for each item, but also how many of those items/ingredients you have available in your inventory.  The icons and numbers are so small and it's really hard to scroll up and down the inventory to see what you've actually got.  Nigh on impossible on the mobile! 

When I select a recipe it highlights what you have in white and what you don't in red.... But I'm using a PC.

4 hours ago, LadyMadonna said:

The same is true when buying from the shop.  It would help to know how much of each form of mana we have at the time.  For that matter, it would help when giving gifts, too . . .

That's odd, @Fuzzbucket - have you tried closing and reloading the game? 

Yus. :( I actually prefer the green; I'm just annoyed !

ETA OK the Mayor just gave me another one. All good.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

1 hour ago, N0XXX said:

Sorry if this is the wrong thread since I literally never use the forums, but, is level 50 the max level you can reach with Snow Wars? Because if so, I want to make my ford pretty instead of filled to the brim with snowball trebuchets 😅

50 is the top level, but I think after you hit level 50 the XP earns you extra resource spawns. So depending on your stockpile, it might be worth it to grind a little longer to make sure you've got all you need for decorating 😀

While I haven't found a gift in Frosty Farming that folks disliked, I certainly found their favourite item from time to time :)

I love this game! Thanks artist ❤️ Some crops are really cute.

New eggs look amazing! ❤️

The wreath is staying put now! :)

This game has been working pretty smoothly on mobile. Thank you, TJ and everyone else involved! :D

Do certain decorations come from certain NPCs or can any NPC give you any of the decorations?

2 hours ago, SoraBbb said:

Do certain decorations come from certain NPCs or can any NPC give you any of the decorations?

Certain ones come from certain NPCs.

Ooo cookie decorating is back! I'm excited to get started on making some a bit later.

Can we really only have one thing on our deck?

I really like the Light Weavers!! Very pretty color scheme and love that they are eastern dragons.

Love the intricate horns/antlers.

They remind me of a menorah.

Love the Light Weavers! Beautiful colours: especially love that they’ll pair beautifully with any of the Shimmers with the shades of gold and silver in them. I like the lore too!

Oh...I like this. The Light Weaver adult has an unique look that really appeals to me, and I love the traditional Eastern Vibes. 

Yay! Light Weavers are wonderful. Great symbolism and excellent execution. Beautiful job, spriters!

But, also...my cookies...😭. Hopefully there is enough time left in the Advent Calendar for them to get fixed because it was definitely my favorite event last year.

Edited by BringsTheSnow

Beautiful dragons! Thank you, PiedPipecleaner and Pixxelation! :wub:

Absolutely gorgeous adult sprites! Wonderful idea to make a holiday dragon inspired by a different faith than the usual ones. I'll be collecting these beauties in bulk next year for sure! ❤️

Omygosh,  I need a holidaykin already. Have to wait till next year, ugh. It will look beautifully with Lihnseyres. Thank you for these beauties=3

Those colours! They are such beautiful dragons. And I love that tiny beak!

Uh, another thing, this is almost embarassing but I still don't understand how I'm supposed to remove house decorations in Frosty Farming (desktop version). I can't see the trash can. Could someone possibly take me a screenshot?

Edited by Tiira