TJ09

2022-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Ohhhhhh the new eggs/hatchies look so promising! I LOVE the colours! Sad times I'll have to wait for hatchies to freeze until next year. But patiently impatiently waiting for the adults! :D

Did anyone precog their eggs and can tell me what gender the breed will be? I assume female if they follow the pattern, but I want to know if I need to pick specific bimones for copper breeding options. ^^°

Also really like the new game. It does have quite few glitches, but nothing that makes it unplayable for me gladly. It saves progress if you refresh the page. If a menu or dialogue gets suck, that always just sets me back to the closest point I was before that. So at least on pc/firefox you can try that to get going again.
I do wish we get the option to bulk buy seeds and ingredients though. That process is tedious.
Other than that I am in awe of how beautiful this is. Honestly, if this came with more content for a longterm motivation it's the kind of game I'd buy on steam or such. Considering the context of it just being a nice little extra to be around for two weeks inside of another game and for free this is running rather smoothly actually. And artwork and writing are spot on as usual! ❤️ And you can pet the dog. Now if we could give Molly a stick to play fetch or craft them a toy that'd be great!

After one point none of characters trade gifts. I suppose you have to make more advanced at the workshop.

That tutorial is coming at every click, it could be spared. Also characters are too much and what they prefer can't be memorized. Which one liked candy?

Happy Holidays to everyone! Thank you for another year of great eggs, games and community TJ!

Finally got on my laptop to do the main game. I need to refocus my spatial skills. I keep walking into things. XD The text gets kind of repetitive when collecting, though. Anyone know where to find cocoanuts?

12 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Finally got on my laptop to do the main game. I need to refocus my spatial skills. I keep walking into things. XD The text gets kind of repetitive when collecting, though. Anyone know where to find cocoanuts?

You buy the seeds from the store and plant them so you can grow them.

image.png.9ac5d302ffaa5d454f4ac230aa7af9ef.png

Aw, man! I lost just in time to see Sanda.

Happy holidays everybody. :)

Has anyone figured out the significance of all the different types of mana?  Does it matter which you use to pay for seeds and baking ingredients?

Merry Christmas and a Happy new year!

The new dragons look very pretty.

(Also on the game, you can get to where the Cloudplume is, you just have to come from the side. lol)

11 hours ago, kaiachan said:

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Thank you for the games. At the moment, I have fun, playing Frosty Farming.

I have figured out, which gifts some NPCs prefer (Lovet: bakings, Jean: Sowdrop Harp, Sanst: Silk, Remi: Hazelnut), but I still need to figure out the dragons. XD

Going off more gifts that work, including the dragons that like getting gifts (The ones in town don't seem to accept any...)-

The Mayor likes Brooms, Straw Stars, and Lanterns

Euanthe (Wisteria Dragon) likes Life Mana.

Sheila (Cloudplume Dragon) Likes Air Mana and sweets (the Candy Beet Candy works as a gift).

Yul likes mana crystals--though I've only given them fire and earth mana thus far.

Happy Festivities everyone 🎄

Loving the look of the new dragons so far. So pretty.

The game is not bad either, thanks to all those involved in creating the fun 😀

I too tried to remember some gifts that were especially liked:

Spoiler

Yul: Any mana, snowdrop plank

Lovet: sweets, living lantern

Jean: Snowdrop harp

Sanst: silk, honey, hazelnuts, wild eggs

Remi: hazelnuts

Euanthe (wisteria): straw stars, life mana

Mayor: broom

Sheila (cloudplume): sweets, Air mana

With this I think I've exhausted the number of decorations available for Frosty Farming (as of yet...).

Neither the Solstice or Guardian seems to want anything, not even the Molten Cocouanut cake that finally became available.

5 hours ago, Animals65 said:

You buy the seeds from the store and plant them so you can grow them.

Thank you!

Thanks TJ, spriters and all who helped make this such a happy holiday!  I've had a lot of fun Frosty Farming :D

4 minutes ago, Moondragon007 said:

I've only found ice mana. Where do you get the rest?

At the spot where you go right to the lake, go left instead, then straight up and to the left. There is a cave when you can get all the other mana.

cave.png

42 minutes ago, Melatte said:

At the spot where you go right to the lake, go left instead, then straight up and to the left. There is a cave when you can get all the other mana.

cave.png

42 minutes ago, Melatte said:

cave.png

11 hours ago, Aries_Wild_Child said:

Great event. Happy Holidays all!

Do you have seeds? You need to collect some free goods from forest, mana, hazelnuts, silk, honey. Then go to the town which is right from your house and trade them for seeds.

I also had some problems. Decorations are kinda misplaced, door decoration for example stays not on the door but aside. I couldn't give a gift to the forest dragon, game froze.

Thank you for the help. Yes, the game is a bit glitzy, but I did not think of foraging in the forest. So thanks and Merry Christmas.

4 hours ago, Ripan said:

I too tried to remember some gifts that were especially liked:

Hide contents

Yul: Any mana, snowdrop plank

Lovet: sweets, living lantern

Jean: Snowdrop harp

Sanst: silk, honey, hazelnuts, wild eggs

Remi: hazelnuts

Euanthe (wisteria): straw stars, life mana

Mayor: broom

Sheila (cloudplume): sweets, Air mana

With this I think I've exhausted the number of decorations available for Frosty Farming (as of yet...).

Neither the Solstice or Guardian seems to want anything, not even the Molten Cocouanut cake that finally became available.

I've found out that if you walk behind the counter at the shop and talk to Tebald and Eva, then you'll get to give them gifts. I've gotten bunnies, squirrels, and a Glystere dragon as decorations from Eva. Haven't figured out what gifts they like yet,  but Eva will mention running out of "Air mana" and Tebald mentions being low on "baked goods".