Firefury Amahira

"Stuff the AP" challenge 2023- US Thanksgiving week

Ah jeez I hadn't even seen this and I've already been breeding my bu- I'm not going to finish that sentence. Most of my dragons are on cooldown now though 😭

3 minutes ago, Impulsive_Egg said:

Ah jeez I hadn't even seen this and I've already been breeding my bu- I'm not going to finish that sentence. Most of my dragons are on cooldown now though 😭

So yours are the appetizer before the main course! :D

I shall breed as many CBs as possible before my ADD kicks in and I start doing some other random task. I have too many single bachelors and bachelorettes, time for them to get busy XD 

Gotta say, it would be great to lower AP times finally. I hate having to wait a full 7-8 hours to incu-hatch AP catches lol.

On 11/17/2022 at 3:20 PM, Impulsive_Egg said:

So November 20th is the day we ride?

Any time between the 20th and the 27th, yeah. :D

8 minutes ago, Firefury Amahira said:

Any time between the 20th and the 27th, yeah. :D

sick I've been holding back on breeding so most of my dragons should be ready by the middle of the week

It'd be interesting to see how far down it's able to pull AP timer.  I feel like ~2 days (+ a few hours?) left is going to be the best one can achieve outside of holiday lol

10 hours ago, Moriaty said:

It'd be interesting to see how far down it's able to pull AP timer.  I feel like ~2 days (+ a few hours?) left is going to be the best one can achieve outside of holiday lol

Yeah it's definitely more challenging without multi-clutching. But maybe some celestials and painted rays will help our efforts! 

11 hours ago, Moriaty said:

Personally I would hate to see it go below 3 days. I really want to be able to influence things!

My goal is to see if I can breed every breedable dragon on my Scroll.  Not sure if I will make it. If I do, I will be left with just my hol x hol lineages and I am not sure if I have even numbers of 2headed, drakes and pygmies. Guess I will find out!

I started my contribution with my small army of Imperial Fleshcrownes - about 150-ish, bred mostly with Purples until I ran out of those.  Gonna pace myself with other groups here and there, like Hybrids and Holiday lineages, and try to do my 1,000+ Sapphires on Wednesday to fit with https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/189020-on-wednesdays-we-wear-pink-ie-pink-sapphires/

The breeding has begun! I am going to try and breed as many as possible today (sticking with clean lineages to start with and most likely devolving into messies later on). I have bred 300 pairs so far and have many, many more yet to come.

I breeded all my 265 checkers for AP :D there will be metalls, aeons, coppers, common dragonm different BSA lineages. Now I must to make a cup of coffe and start to breed all my cb red, pink dragons and all hybrids. Dunno if it will help with your idea, but at least we can try together

Edited by Essfia

Sent like 150 painted rays to the ap. I was expecting to get more nilias, as they are all ray x nilia pairs. xD

I still have like 100+ nilias to breed, and an army of crimson flares to breed them to. I might do that later or some other day.

Sent about 270 eggs to the AP, and I'm on page 7 out of 29 on my scroll lmao. Might do some more later tonight but either way, I can probably get through all of them during this week.

I've bred through a lot of cb pairs and planning to get all cb dragons bred today, and then start doing my checkers/other pairs as those take a little more brainpower!

I have no idea how many eggs I sent out but the breeding list was up to 500 something by the time i started and now it's at 37. There were a considerable amount of failures and the ones that are left are mostly females

150 carmines sent, all pb and even gen. 133 are fully named lineages, but all are clean. Lineage length ranges from 2-7g. I'm planning to breed them again on the 27th, but I have some other stuff planned for the rest of this week.

561 egg in AP from my dragons. My arms and eyes almost died :D

Will continue tmrw

Edited by Essfia

I just bred around 250 dragons and discovered I really don't like mass breeding XD

Ill keep breeding a batch every chance I get, but I really don't enjoy it 🤣 

Edited by Elery.