Firefury Amahira

"Stuff the AP" challenge 2023- US Thanksgiving week

236 carmines sent within 26 minutes! All are purebred, clean, and even gen except for one checker from a tinsel (which still refuses to throw a shiny). I'm planning on breeding some 2 heads and other fun stuff tomorrow.

Got started with some nice checkered Sapphires, commons and holidays, with a few 2g's and evengens mixed in -

65 lineaged Pink Sapphires

18 PS Kin

---------------------------------

59 lineaged Yellow Sapphires

19 YS Kin

---------------------------------

123 lineaged Blue Sapphires

85 BS Kin

Total sent to AP: 369

Will send more later

Edited by Sunrunner

...(wow that's some amazing numbers. I dropped 13 purebred 2gs 😅 Whelp, every egg helps, right?)

Edited by Zonnedauw

Going to space mine out over the week so as not to hit with an massively absurd wall, but I've done 200 pairs today sending 151 2g PB blacktips to the AP. :D

I don't usually participate in massbreeds.. but this sounds fun enough. I've dropped several low gen purebreds and all my nice lines, now to stalk the AP for fun things!

No eggs sent to the AP today, still waiting for a few more dragons to finish their cooldown. Also, I'm anxiously awaiting to see the eggs from this hit the AP. I keep checking and wondering if they're here yet.

If anyone is curious about what I've bred, I'm keeping track of all the pairs in this spreadsheet. They have their names and not their breeds though; I may add the breeds if I get bored tomorrow.

a lot of bad luck, but 25 so far, scooching in on the last hour of the night.

Edit - didn't get the breed count on the first 25, but after those I got:

+14 Crystallines

+4 Lightning pygmies

+2 Tangledrakin

+2 Temple Wyrms

+2 each Ushgorn, Xol, Tercorn

+2 Tideweaver

+1 Tarantula Hawk

+1 Tetra

+1 Thundersnow

5 refusals

and a lot more not interested

Edited by Serotina

120+ sent to the AP. Most of them are 2gs. will be back at it tomorrow! 

Edited by meeps114

and a whopping 506 eggs, 376 of which are truffles!

time to hibernate for a while 😪

Bred 219 mint pairs,  a few pb and with celestials but most with holidays, prizes or metals, and sent 119 eggs to the AP. Somewhat better than my last mint massbreed, though interestingly this time I got absolutely 0 metals or prizes. 

Oh well, it's something. Maybe I'll breed my blacks and whites too later.

12 hours ago, Mini_Evelintine said:

Someone released a lot of coastal waverunners and flamingos.

Coastal + Flamingo wall still going strong 🤣

The Lineage Luncheon wagon has donated around 130+ eggs of various combinations into the StAP as of the midnight starting the 19th and morning of the same day! Good luck my hungry fellows.

Edited by The_Luncheon_Mother

I don't think we've even seen the first of our eggs yet, those bred at midnight on Sunday should be at 5 days right now and the highest time is 4 days 20 hours. Soon. :D

Only one egg from today, still waiting on a few more dragons to come off of cooldown. I hope the purple egg finds a good home.

Edited by Edenello

Just transformed 25 AP eggs into vamps. Not sure if that counts for the project, but I've also bred 100 fresh eggs so far.

Reminder for folks doing random pairs: enable breeding colors for your Celestials and Painted Rays!

Too tired to post then, but sent a total of 195 checkered and evengen eggs to the AP last night ✌️