Firefury Amahira

"Stuff the AP" challenge 2023- US Thanksgiving week

1 hour ago, Elery. said:

I just bred around 250 dragons and discovered I really don't like mass breeding XD

Ill keep breeding a batch every chance I get, but I really don't enjoy it 🤣 

I feel the same way. 

idk how many eggs I’ve sent to the AP— I’ve been breeding on and off since last night though 😅

Going to start breeding mine today! I think I'll do the flamingos tomorrow so that they'll drop closer to Thanksgiving, but the BSAs and some other nice things can lead the way. 

Not sure how many eggs I have bred but I had 9800 some dragons on my list when I started and I now have around 7400ish.

9 hours ago, Elery. said:

I just bred around 250 dragons and discovered I really don't like mass breeding XD

Ill keep breeding a batch every chance I get, but I really don't enjoy it 🤣 

For sure, it is super crazy tedious to massbreed, and the bigger the army, the worse it is! 😅

EDIT TO ADD: First batch of the blacktip army is underway, 200 pairs done sending 154 blacktips and 93 celestials to the pile. Going to do a batch every night because I'm on vacation and massbreeding on my laptop is more tedious than it is on my home PC setup. 😅

Edited by Firefury Amahira

Not liking these AP times so I just bred and dumped 74 eggs into the AP. Most of them are 2G PB, some hybrid attempts as well as the pathetic amount of old holiday checkers I had from way back in the day. It ain't much but I hope it helps a little lol.

Can't imagine massbreeding the massive armies y'all have when I'm already tired from breeding my 🤏scroll lmao.

It really is tedious but there's something satisfying about seeing my available for breeding list getting shorter lmao. I'm at somewhere around ~1100 eggs and should be able to do the last chunk tomorrow. 

Edit: Well, apparently I have more male pygmies and drakes than females so couldn't breed them all. Also got an annoying number of no interests/rejections, but still, there should be close to 1400 eggs from me in the AP!

Edited by MissK.

I sent about 160 two-headed dragons of one breed or another to the AP in several batches over the last day. I still have a lot of Splits that I could breed, but don't know if I will or not.

Sent a small pile of 2g, but tomorrow I plan to do all my drakes, pygmies, and two-headed dragons!

Almost forgot about this.

Not bothering to track everything I'm breeding lol, but dumped a bunch of nice eggs that were kin to my lineage projects and such.

Otherwise just bred everything and anything, aside from a handful of pairs I had fertility on that are awaiting future mates and all.  (THANK THE STARS for fertility, so many possible refusals minimized)

Edit:  967 eggs sent to the AP, a fair number of them 2nd gen or decently lined, though I got lazy in the end and there's a bunch of messies and inbreds as well as my options for nice lines dwindled.  😛  Several prizes and metals as well as prizekin/metalkin, a few SAltkin, some nice Thuweds, bunch of BSA dragons, and hybrids sent along on top of the usual stuff.

Edited by KageSora

I am now down to 731 left on my breedable list. I realized I really need to work on finishing my False Headed Hydras. I have mostly females so I have at least 8 that I won't be able to breed. 

It is very repetitive but I typically operate on auto-pilot. I breed my dragons while warching TV.  I open the available for breeding page, hold down control and click each breed link to open in a new tab. Most of the mates are at the top of the list, but if not, my naming convention makes it easy to ctrl+f to find the mate. 

Edited by Terrafreaky

Next batch of blacktips is away, another 172 blacktips and 144 celestials added to the stack. Also did a bunch of two-heads and reds as well. :D

I started breeding before midnight on the 19th, so my eggs have already been hitting the AP. most of them are nicely paired 2Gs, and the few lineages I’ve completed. I threw some shinies in there as well. 

I have 6 pages of action log, and I’m not even past the C named breeds after breeding the shinies and uncommons— mass breeding is exhausting on mobile 😅

It has begun

the AONG clinic has surpassed 120 low-time eggs from folks trying to incu-hatch

brace yourselves, winter is coming

Ok, I'm about wrapped up.  I have a Painted Ray that won't be available for metachrosis for 3 more days, and a few random things I bred for myself last week that will come off cooldown.  I'll peek at those later in the week. I have no idea how many eggs I produced, but it was a lot.  More Silvers than I'd expected since I wasn't using fertility. 

ETA:  Just a little over 87 pages of action log. 🤪

Edited by Terrafreaky

I've bred about 70 eggs to the AP over the past couple of days. Still working my way through CB and 2gs, with some BSAs thrown in :D

I love how everyone else has like thousands of dragons to breed but i have like 350 possible eggs to give and I have way more females than males so it's all outta wack

I'm pullin my weight tho

Dropped about a 100 eggs into the AP since Sunday, which isn't bad for having less than 350 dragons, I don't think.

I'll go through and breed my purebred script line, won't be a whole bunch but should hopefully contribute around 20 or so eggs. I will try to do some more from other dragons as well

Sent about 115 eggs just now, a mix of icy holiday 3G checkers and 2G PBs from name coded parents. ^^ The holiday pairs were pretty stubborn this week.

Haven't tallied my eggs so far today yet, but I'm down to 1,800 CBs yet to pair up. AP time's already gettin' low!