Firefury Amahira

"Stuff the AP" challenge 2023- US Thanksgiving week

About a week and a half until go time! Last year we got down to about 1d18h, think we can push it lower this time around? :D

I think you'll start with under a day. I can't imagine the AP recovering in under two weeks.

3 hours ago, Cassieburns said:

I think you'll start with under a day. I can't imagine the AP recovering in under two weeks.

I bet it'll somehow be back at 4-5 days. The Halloween hatchlings will get cleared out quickly, and the regular eggs are already at 2+ days

The Lineage Luncheon Wagon will be having a special visit to the AP so long as I'm free! I cannot guarantee to make it entirely as I am due November 22nd. However, if I can, expect many tasty pairings to appear via lineage!
image.thumb.png.568a12ede4df6d3ad17a1bbac36f5e48.png

Don't think I've posted on this year's thread yet but count me in! I'll try to throw some fun Holiday pairings and BSAs in with the Flamingos and Turps 😁

My PB Teas will join in, at the least!

I will try to breed Halloween checker pairs early, in hopes they will still have time to gender, and then breed some PB pairs from there on out.

Edited by BringsTheSnow

I just bred maybe 20ish eggs to abandon (was only mad that I accidentally abandoned a GREEN SPINEL whoops- lineage wasn't super awesome but it's even gen, should've had an open egg slot), so I'm more than happy to do that again next week and the week after, including a few BSAs

Awesome to see folks interested; we're less than a week away from collectively trying to make the AP scream for mercy! :D

Under 10 hours to go until we start stuffing the AP! And from the look of those AP times, not a moment too soon!

I'll start breeding as many dragons as possible right at midnight, then will have a few with cooldowns ending over the course of this week. :D 

It has begun! 58 dragons bred, now I literally can't breed them anymore until my cooldowns end. :D 44 eggs from that, one of the pairings was with a celestial that gave me 4 eggs though.

Edited by Edenello

~44 pairs of aeon x things produced 8 eggs, out of which 5 are aeon eggs = - =

and a bunch of other eggs are now chucked to AP, anyways got about 100 eggs. Got another 4000+ breedable dragons though honestly don't think I'm gonna be able to go through all uhh

It's bedtime, but I went ahead and sent 14 checkers to the AP. Got them out of the way early to they have plenty of time to be influenced. Just a tiny appetizer before the true main course; I'll be working on sending 2gs tomorrow and there will be many more of those than my checkers 😈

it’s bedtime for me soon— I just finished breeding 96 pairs and sent 50 3G checkers to the AP. I’ll breed 2Gs tomorrow ♡ 

I managed to send off a few prizes and am breeding holiday checkers now! Also planning on doing 2gs tomorrow and my PBs last

Bred the first two pages of my scroll, will continue the work tomorrow! Got a VERY cool prize with a fun code going out