TJ09

2022-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 16th Birthday!

3 pairs of scourgekeepers so far for me, from 38 adults. I've been doing mostly solo runs and a few doubles.

Edited by FortyTwo

I just caught the final Fanalea egg I was still missing and have now officially reached scroll goals of 4CB pairs of each breed :3

This has never been easier tbh!

Now on to more adventuring heheheeee

Finally my second, a BBEGal this time^^

fBBEG.png.7a321d610a44f60ef079cd9bbcbf7468.png

Have to wait for cooldown for the male, then I'll try to breed them together.

I'm wondering why this thread is still open. People are already getting adults of multiple batches. 😊

Is there something else to discover which hasn't been noticed yet? 🤔

28 minutes ago, Seriva Senkalora said:

I'm wondering why this thread is still open. People are already getting adults of multiple batches. 😊

I was wondering the same thing, I dont think breeding plans threads have been made either?

13 hours ago, Varislapsi said:

So this is not pointed to anyone directly, I just wanted remind that it is as okay to dislike this BSA as it would be to adore it, or to hate or love any other mechanics in this game. Let's keep sharing our successes and failures and cheer each other up when needed! 🌼

Thanks for this. It's a bit of a theme in new-release threads that anyone voicing any negative opinions gets shut down, and it's a shame because we all should be able to explain why we like or dislike a feature without anyone saying we shouldn't feel that way. 

Two more tries, one solo and one with two dragons, both fails. Waiting again for more to grow up.... 

1 hour ago, Seriva Senkalora said:

I was wondering that, too!

Maybe the mods have been busy. ;)

Finally got my first Scourgekeeper - not sure how many tries that was, but it was a few! 

I've noticed that sometimes even if I've used just one dragon, the message refers to 'companions', which is interesting. 

I'm glad that I at least have one to start! 

8 hours ago, kerrikins said:

I've noticed that sometimes even if I've used just one dragon, the message refers to 'companions', which is interesting. 

It was reading that message that made me decide to send lone adventurers out.  I'm lucky enough to have four, three of them from lone ones.

14 hours ago, Gluria said:

I just caught the final Fanalea egg I was still missing and have now officially reached scroll goals of 4CB pairs of each breed :3

This has never been easier tbh!

Now on to more adventuring heheheeee

I'm almost done with that, with a total of 51 so far but I got carried away with extra Thundersnows and Murkles....I can't decide which is my fave - but one of those two !

I got another eight yesterday, and my next batch should sort me out for collection. I messed up with influencing with a couple of the breeds, I'm back on track now.

I don't know if we've purposefully been allowed to be here for longer than we would be with a normal release, I suspect so because of everything involved.  It's been brilliant.

Bit late ...Happy Bitrthday !!!

And thanks for the new dragons !!! nice art work

keep up the great work.

Send my last batch of adults, individually and one pair, and nada again. This is so frustrating.

Sent out 9 solo adventurers, added 2 Scourgekeepers to my scroll.

There does not really seem to be any advantage to sending multiple dragons in a party? And if there is it may be outweighed by the chance to form more parties if you use single dragons. Not sure we will ever know definitively.

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

There does not really seem to be any advantage to sending multiple dragons in a party?

I made four runs with a full party of six and got nothing.

Finally!! My first successful adventuring! With 1 lone Furor. Based on all the data I'm seeing it does seem like having a full party doesn't increase odds at all, and may actually have worse odds? 

I'm still surprised at how abundant the 6 are in the biomes so far from release date, I just picked up 3 more (Fanalea, Thundersnow, and Astralophyne) with absolutely no misses at all. 

I finally got one with a party of 2! A Fanalea and a Pyrr, both male against a female Scourgekeeper. I really appreciate how easy it has been to collect these. I have enough for my personal scroll goals now (waiting on a few to hatch/grow up).

I'm also glad this thread has stayed open. The forums always seem a bit more alive when there is an active news thread everyone is participating in.

I've now had 30 adventurers fail but thanks to @MiaLily, there's still one tiny bad guy growing on my scroll. 😸

And I'm falling more and more in love with the drumming and dancing dragons! (No idea what would be the plural for pyrrhichios if it's a greek word?)

Just to clarify...

I saw someone mention at some point earlier in this thread that when you do the adventure you can recive the adult Scourgekeeper?  Is that correct?  Or do you get an egg?  (I may or may not be egglocked right now...   :3  )

5 minutes ago, Aizaka said:

Just to clarify...

I saw someone mention at some point earlier in this thread that when you do the adventure you can recive the adult Scourgekeeper?  Is that correct?  Or do you get an egg?  (I may or may not be egglocked right now...   :3  )

You adventure to get a Scourgekeeper.  Once you have a Scourgekeeper you can breed it to get a Sourgekeeper egg.