TJ09

2021-10-25 - Halloween Event Begins!

1 hour ago, Spyridon said:

Edit: Wait, I just got a musical note treat. Anyone recognize the song?

1 hour ago, wobster109 said:

Welcome to the black parade. My chemical romance!

Omg glad you guys managed to recognise it! :) I swapped the song at the last minute, it was earlier meant to be a more "pretty" musical piece.

The Black Parade and MCR are one of my fav albums and bands, respectively so I'm quite disappointed I didn't think of them earlier!

Ohhh there's a Hocus Pocus portrait, of Winnie. Damn, this is like those mini portrait convas. And this fit on a 50x50 canvas.

Ohh, I love looking at new holiday pairings with the new releases from the past year... Pale Shumoga and Shadow Walker looks really pretty!

At the top of the hour, there was only a three-minute drop. I don't remember it being that short? 

Hopefully things will calm down later. 

I love the new event! I missed most of the events over the last 12 years of having my acct.. But this farm thing is so cute. I was having problems seeing which crops I watered on mobile but it seems to have fixed itself..

Still haven't gotten any eggs but I am (kinda, lol) patient! Got some breeds to catch up on. Desperately need omen wyrms for lineages :0

Decorating? oh yes please! Much love for that! :wub:

Halloween is the most wonderful online time of the year for me^^

1 hour ago, Moondragon55 said:

so happy to see my little guy got in!
image.png.d962e31ee92962ccfaf1221a1231ef84.png

I just caught this little one - I love it!

I'm so grateful that past me planned out my breedings in minute detail, this week is already A Week at work, and just Monday has been enough to kill off any ability to do it correctly on the fly lololol. And I'm SUPER keen for the farming game, perfect level of fun without having to pay much attention. I wish there was a reference or tooltip for how much energy something will cost - I keep getting stuck with one remaining and can't use it, so I'm guessing a lot of things (like watering or weeding out larger bushes) are 2+?

awww what an adorable sweetie! don't have it yet but looking forward to cuddle xD

Happy Halloween everyone!!

Got my first 8 plans finished (2 Pitfire babies from the AP, rest was breedings) and did some 'gardenworking' XD Is it normal that we can't do anything when there is only 1 energy left? So far I don't see the badge (on Firefox), but I guess it will show up eventually^^

24 minutes ago, missy_ said:

At the top of the hour, there was only a three-minute drop. I don't remember it being that short? 

Hopefully things will calm down later. 

14 minutes ago, Elizabeth Moonstone said:

I was hoping for a continuous drop, like a normal biome.

Remember that the biomes never really drop continuously. Every 5 minutes there is a 'shuffle' where eggs still sitting there are replaced with different eggs, and if the biome is empty at that time it's replenished. But there are only so many eggs released into the biomes every 5 minutes, it's not just one continuous line of eggs. See things like new release floods where each 5 minutes all eggs are gone within just a few refreshes. 

This little guy is my favorite so far! I wish we could have him as a Halloween dragon one of these years. :wub:

50 minutes ago, Spyridon said:

Ohhh there's a Hocus Pocus portrait, of Winnie. Damn, this is like those mini portrait convas. And this fit on a 50x50 canvas.

I'm so glad that you guessed right! As I was making it, I couldn't help feel like she looked like the queen of hearts because of the hair xD

1gi85sp.png

Edited by XDLugia

4 minutes ago, XDLugia said:

I'm so glad that you guessed right! As I was making it, I couldn't help feel like she looked like the queen of hearts because of the hair xD

1gi85sp.png

Nope you captured her well. I immediately heard her calling BBBOOOOOOKKK when I saw this. XD

Omg I haven't gotten the Winnie treat yet, that's so cool! Literally watch the movie every single year. 

I was watching a YouTube video about the Squid Game show and the very next treat I got was definitely referencing that show. Funny coincidence. 

yeah, Halloween event! so curious, how the new Dragons will look!

👻Happy Halloween! 🕷️

I've just bred all my pitfires. 

I've started the event.  At the rate my new energy is going, it'll take a week to clear all the weeds.

Yeah, the energy limitations kind of make this a 'do a thing then wait' game. I'm still a bit confused about the whole thing, I can't figure out how long it takes for a crop to grow to the next stage (a few of mine have 'leveled up' twice but I didn't note any specific time for it) or how to tell when it's "time to harvest". Some of my crops have flowery things on them but doesn't seem like they can be harvested so I guess they aren't ready yet.

5 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Yeah, the energy limitations kind of make this a 'do a thing then wait' game. I'm still a bit confused about the whole thing, I can't figure out how long it takes for a crop to grow to the next stage (a few of mine have 'leveled up' twice but I didn't note any specific time for it) or how to tell when it's "time to harvest". Some of my crops have flowery things on them but doesn't seem like they can be harvested so I guess they aren't ready yet.

Pretty much, only gaining one energy point every five minutes probably doesn't help; hopefully as we get higher in level, we'll gain more energy back to help the process go a little bit faster. I almost managed to get a full row of weeds cleared, seven Parsnips at the second stage of growth, one at the first stage, and two that still need to be watered; I'm curious how many coins and experience I'll get once my Parsnips finish growing.

As for hunting, I'm pretty contentedly locked atm while waiting for one of my slots to open up; I managed to get two of the eight Halloween Prizekins I'm aiming for this week, so I'm riding the good feels~

Spoiler

RQ00OnR.png

What an adorable [[Number 1 Rated Salesman1997]]. Whoever made this is most certainly a [[BIG SHOT]].

Edited by LevelsOfViolence

Yay halloween event! Checked a couple people's baskets and I see my treat is in. It wasn't much this year but I hope people can recognize the character it was modelled after :)

Oh, what a cute intro picture!

Happy Halloween everyone! It'll be fun to see our farms grow and prosper :D

Happy hunting!