TJ09

2021-10-25 - Halloween Event Begins!

26 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

How do we remove the stones? I can't seem to get rid of mine no matter how much energy I have (yes I am using the hoe tool). Am I doing something wrong?

I was wondering the same, I haven't been able to do anything with them, even at the start of the event when I had full energy. 

Does anyone know? Are they just there permanently?

3 minutes ago, MissK. said:

I was wondering the same, I haven't been able to do anything with them, even at the start of the event when I had full energy. 

Does anyone know? Are they just there permanently?

could be possible with higher lvls? like unlocking more tools?

Ugh, I messed up and used the wrong tool for harvesting and thus lost a bunch of crops for nothing.😓

My fault for not reading the text but in my defense, I do actually grow a bunch of root vegetables in real life (no parsnips though) and I sure as heck don't use a little hand sickle to dig them up - I use a digging hoe.

@sh20000sh I haven't watched the series, but is this the one?=)

Acorn squash is available at lvl 4 for 3 coins.

Screenshot.png

Edited by DarkellaLord

Happy Halloween! I will try to be more active this year so I can finally collect some treats!

The Astronaut helmet that blinks with a skull inside has got to be a nod to Let's Read right? Because that was the first thing that popped into my head when I saw it. XD  Also the music notes. I'm wanting to say I recognize it. But I have been able to read music in years. ^^;

WB

Edited by Wolfs_Bane

14 minutes ago, Wolfs_Bane said:

The Astronaut helmet that blinks with a skull inside has got to be a nod to Let's Read right?

For me it is more Doctor Who reference. But you might be right. Now I wonder what this thing really is=)

1 minute ago, DarkellaLord said:

For me it is more Doctor Who reference. But you might be right. Now I wonder what this thing really is=)

Same! But to be fair it could also be for a Lost Cosmonaut.

WB

4 minutes ago, DarkellaLord said:

That's what I thought too. "Hey, who turned out the lights?"

Just came back recently, glad I found this place again before the halloween event! ^ ^ The garden is really cool, and I love the trick or treat event. 

Not been able to open the event yet it takes so long to load and sometimes doesn't at all.

Been collecting the badges though and they're so cute!

A question to those who have decorations on their farm: do the decorations go onto the plots or on the outside?

The answer is: it varies... Some go between the plots (on the "lines" of the "grid") while others occupy actual space ("squares" of the "grid").

image1.png.def020cc4693f657a8a3a7db2c256de9.pngimage2.png.0b80d0292170dd77568367a8c8b4bbef.pngimage3.png.64415e59afb028ba9a0cb4f775ee2003.png

Edited by 0x08

1 hour ago, Ripan said:

Ugh, I messed up and used the wrong tool for harvesting and thus lost a bunch of crops for nothing.😓

My fault for not reading the text but in my defense, I do actually grow a bunch of root vegetables in real life (no parsnips though) and I sure as heck don't use a little hand sickle to dig them up - I use a digging hoe.

I lost 4 parsnips by getting carried away with the hoe. 😒

I like the Bette Middler picture, and just got the musical notes. Nice!

Aaaaw, there is my lantern in the Cave too! I'm so exited XD It's a first time when I take part in this game.

Spoiler

4349bf5e0b9d56763520c5e1de041608.png

Spriter of the Shai-Hulud, you're my favorite one! 🥰

I - don't think I have quite got this game. I hope that I'll end up with some kind of badge, as I'm about to be away and on very dodgy internet if any at all...

6 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I - don't think I have quite got this game. I hope that I'll end up with some kind of badge, as I'm about to be away and on very dodgy internet if any at all...

a lot of it is just watering your plants every time they slightly grow.

What a gorgeous divider we got this year - fantastic job, spriter!

Looking forward to new treats and new dragons!

Agreed, this year's banner is magnificent. And I love the treats I've gotten so far. Thank you spriters!

I haven't started with the game yet, but I'm sure I'll enjoy it as I do like farming games 🎃

2 hours ago, DarkellaLord said:

Oh my gosh, this lil one is so cuuuute^___^

Screenshot.png

Nessie 😆

8 hours ago, PonyTales said:

The Black Parade and MCR are one of my fav albums and bands, respectively so I'm quite disappointed I didn't think of them earlier!

That's the album where they're wearing the skeleton uniforms right? It fits the season!  🖤💀🖤