TJ09

2021-10-25 - Halloween Event Begins!

Happy Halloween, all! Looking forward to grabbing more treats and exploring the event. And seeing what spooky dragon we've got in store this year!

I'm getting the error gravestone for the event also. And no divider for the trick or treat page? My first treat is just floating below last years'.

2 minutes ago, Niyaka said:

Wow! This year’s banner!

I didn't get a banner. I have 2 treats so far. When did your banner show up?

It looks like about half of people are seeing the new banner. I'm not seeing it. I'm on Google Chrome. Wonder if it's only showing in some browsers. It looks like every is seeing the gravestone and error message for the farming event though.

Edit: I see the banner now and it's every bit as gorgeous as everyone says!

Edited by wobster109

I'm on Firefox and wasn't getting the banner image at first, but it's there now and HOO BOY that is SO COOL.

4 minutes ago, wobster109 said:

It looks like about half of people are seeing the new banner. I'm not seeing it. I'm on Google Chrome. Wonder if it's only showing in some browsers. It looks like every is seeing the gravestone and error message for the farming event though.

It just came up for me as well on Firefox.

Soooo PRREETTTYYY!

Thanks to the spriters!

Edit: Wait, I just got a musical note treat. Anyone recognize the song?

Edited by Spyridon

YAAAAYYYYY DC HALLOWEEN!!!! Yay yay yay!! Happy hunting/playing everyone!

7 minutes ago, Spyridon said:

Edit: Wait, I just got a musical note treat. Anyone recognize the song?

Welcome to the black parade. My chemical romance!

Okay I have questions about the event-game. It says Watering a crop will start a timer for it to grow to its next stage.  but I see no timer, does anyone have a timer showing? Or is it just an 'internal' timer (I hope not, I'd think it would be helpful to see how long until the crop grows to the next stage...)

The trickortreat banner is gorgeous, it really stands out!

Yep, I have the banner, now, too! It showed up after I got my second treat.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this year's fun. Hope the event will work soon. Otherwise I'll be waiting til morning to check it out! XD

Happy DC Halloween to everyone!

Hang on. This year's Halloween event is.... doing chores???  🤔

😂

6 minutes ago, wobster109 said:

Welcome to the black parade. My chemical romance!

I'm guessing that one is yours! Nice!

dragon cave can finally be the new farming sim i need in my life. thank you and god bless

The Halloween cave is crazy. :( I haven't been able to grab a single egg and I've been clicking on anything (it's my first Halloween, don't care what I get haha)! Hopefully it gets a little less wild in there soon… 

Just now, sleepymuggle said:

The Halloween cave is crazy. :( I haven't been able to grab a single egg and I've been clicking on anything (it's my first Halloween, don't care what I get haha)! Hopefully it gets a little less wild in there soon… 

It usually calms down by the second or third day, and towards the end of the week you'll see the eggs just sitting there for minutes at a time. It's only super hard at the beginning when everyone is scrambling.

6 minutes ago, Spyridon said:

I'm guessing that one is yours! Nice!

I wish! Nope, it's not mine. I've just got 14 years of piano training and perfect pitch lol XD

Just now, wobster109 said:

I wish! Nope, it's not mine. I've just got 14 years of piano training and perfect pitch lol XD

O.O

Dang! Talk about skills. XD