TJ09

2021-10-25 - Halloween Event Begins!

10 minutes ago, wobster109 said:

That's the album where they're wearing the skeleton uniforms right? It fits the season!  🖤💀🖤

Yes that's the one! Heard it on Spotify, immediately went to edit my submission to include it 😁 

Spoiler

dxUiP9g.png

Edited by PonyTales

15 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

YAY BADGE. All is not lost.

Still not got mine :(

Can we kill crops by over watering them?

Edited by Quinney

I can't believe that my treat made it! I'm so happy!

Spoiler

It's the eye of Sauron one :D 

Thanks for this I love it! Love the graveyard garden too! 🥰

9 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

How did you get rid of rocks ???

Me?  All I know is that everything that glowed when I had the hoe went. I didn't realise I'd got rid of any rocks. There are a few weeds that won't go.

Aha! A farming event! I already cleared some weeds and planted some crops. Watered them too! 😁

P.S: Too tough to catch eggs in the Halloween biome!  ;-;

I honestly wish there was a better way to get energy back other than waiting for 5 minutes. I feel like I'll never get anything done at that rate because I run out so quickly. A rest option would be ideal for getting at least half of it back. Eating a snack would help too. Just anything other having to wait. I'd also suggest having more useful info for your tools too. Like which is better for harvesting crops instead of making it a guessing game. I've been reading that people using the wrong one and losing crops that way. 

WB 

4 minutes ago, Fortune86 said:

My Acorn Squash 'may need space to grow' did I mess up? 

I planted mine with a space in between each seed and it gave me that message until it grew into a vine, and I don't have the message anymore; it looks like it just needs an extra space to the right of where you plant it.

Do you get energy any faster as the levels go up ?

Just now, Myoukin said:

I planted mine with a space in between each seed and it gave me that message until it grew into a vine, and I don't have the message anymore; it looks like it just needs an extra space to the right of where you plant it.

The one on the end grew to the next stage. Looks like I'll have to raise them one by one. 

Can you not have more than 10 energy AT ALL ?

8 minutes ago, Fortune86 said:

The one on the end grew to the next stage. Looks like I'll have to raise them one by one. 

Possibly; I don't know if they'll grow over each other (stifling the one next to it) or if they won't grow at all without the needed space. I admittedly got lucky planting my squash with spaces by random chance because it was hard to select specific parsnips when they were right next to each other; I figured spacing them would make them easier to manage, but it turned out to be needed to those plants. 

It would be nice if seeds let you know about any space requirements before planting them (like a red X or the seed plot tinged red to signify it won't have space to grow there).

@Fuzzbucket  I had 41 energy when I woke up this morning (went to bed around four-ish and got up around nine-ish).

Edited by Myoukin

1 minute ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I'm not sure if there's a cap on energy, but you can definitely have more than 10. I've got 15 at the moment.

We started with 25, and I think I had even more than 25 when I got back on this morning.

2 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

That would be sad. 

I know I started with more than 10, but I forget what it was exactly.

I only had 10 when I started. We really need a way to get it back faster other than waiting. I still think a rest option would be good or eating a small snack.

WB

3 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I had a lot more after I slept, but I'd gotten a couple levels before I went to bed. So yes, I think so eventually and if you aren't jumping on refresh constantly. 

strategy so far:

Noticed at least at early stages: I think it may pay not to try to get all the detritus hoed and cleared right off. Instead, try to save energy for watering and especially harvesting, which have a higher energy cost. Unless someone else has noticed benefit? I'm only getting XP noticeably from harvesting...

And don't hoe your growing crops! You'll kill 'em and recoup no costs.

Wish I'd known to leave space around squash earlier...

7 minutes ago, Stromboli said:

I'm not sure if there's a cap on energy, but you can definitely have more than 10. I've got 15 at the moment.

We started with 25, and I think I had even more than 25 when I got back on this morning.

You started with 25?? I had 10, and I thought that was the max. 

I'm so confused about this event, people seem to be saying all sorts of different things about the energy, and I still don't know if it's possible to get rid of rocks, stumps etc. 

I started with 10 too. Still; - so there's hope...