TJ09

2021-10-25 - Halloween Event Begins!

8 minutes ago, Code_NameUnknown said:

Is there any way to see who made which trick or treat? They're all very pretty and I'd love to know :)

There's usually a list after the event, but some people will tell you in this thread...

Yes! I saw mine on a scroll! Can finally relax now! I’ve been searching through lots of scrolls wondering if it made it 😆 

I have a buggy plant that lets me not water it, wherever I click on it it shimmers green and also the energy shimmers as if it wants to react, but just nothing works on it, even after I removed the plants around it.

buggyplant.png.ef0d714329f847eb0e620c18abcad008.png

How do you know when your stuff is harvestable ?

Edited by Fuzzbucket

2 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

my guess is if you look with the spy glass it'd say? or you could just harvest it. right now mine aint, and their at flower stage.

If you select the scythe/sickle tool it will show harvestable plants in brighter colours

Oh well - I have no energy left just now so it will have to wait...

Edited by Fuzzbucket

3 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

The spyglass tells you that you can harvest it, and for how much.

I'm at level 5 with some decorations now, but it's so slow to get energy back...and with a max of 10 energy it's sort of annoying that you need more than 1 energy to harvest stuff. I keep having to wait until I have 3 to harvest things, but if I go away for awhile, I overcap and still can only harvest 3 things.

Just woke up and saw we've got a Story of Seasons/Harvest Moon mini game for this year. Unexpected, but not unwelcome. I'm already out of energy because I just started clearing automatically it once I saw what we were doing this year. XD  ((Yes I've played these games and I personally love Story of Seasons. But I am really hyped for Rune Factory 5 next year too. ^^ )))

WB

parsnips are harvestable:

Spoiler

after the flowers disappear and little stones are at their base.
taking 3 energy per harvest and giving 2 coin.

How do we remove the stones? I can't seem to get rid of mine no matter how much energy I have (yes I am using the hoe tool). Am I doing something wrong?

WE don't get a badge until we harvest, right ? (I see some people have them, and I don't !)

I got my badge at level 2! :)

I was ready for anything, being my first event ever, and I wasn't disappointed! I love farming games. :D

"farm will be visible even after the end" - does this include weeds/stumps/rocks? (I hope it does, they're so well-drawn!)

Also, do new weeds/rocks/stumps spawn occasionally, or are those that you have at the start the only ones?

8 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

WE don't get a badge until we harvest, right ? (I see some people have them, and I don't !)

i harvested 2 parsnips and have it.

and currently i have 8 harvestable parsnips and 4 just planted.

Edited by reddof-f6

Umm... I just got a treat from 2013, even though I'm definitely not done with 2021 yet?

ETA: I'm back to 2021 with the next treat, it seems.

Edited by Aie

Spooktacular!!  Thanks TJ , spriters and writers!