TJ09

2021-10-25 - Halloween Event Begins!

Happy Halloween! :ph34r::shades::iraptor:

I was hunting Halloween eggies, missed an egg, and somehow ended up in the Alpine (brrrr!) and misclicked on an Aether Wyvern. 😬

The event looks fun! So far, I’ve:

Cleared a few weeds and planted a few turnips. Whoops! I meant parsnips. XD And watered them.

Edited by missy_

The event appears to be working properly for opera browser atleast. Parsnip as first crop, hmmm... a bit familiar, perhaps from a farm under different stars. 

Also eyecited to see the treats this year! Hopefully can manage to nab some older ones too 

Man, Pitfire eggs are messing me up already in the AP. I have my scroll-goals for all the 'dark egg' Halloween breeds (same last year, mostly) but the Pitfire egg is dark enough that my mind is automatically discounting it and by the time I realize what it is it's gone. 

I lost it when I just found one of the treats -

Spoiler

a stardrop.

Dear artist, thanks for that one - I needed the energy boost.

2 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Man, Pitfire eggs are messing me up already in the AP. I have my scroll-goals for all the 'dark egg' Halloween breeds (same last year, mostly) but the Pitfire egg is dark enough that my mind is automatically discounting it and by the time I realize what it is it's gone. 

Same here, I'm hunting pitfires by searching for brown eggs and I keep tripping over caligenes instead.

I'm looking at all the older treats and I'm surprised/disappointed how few snakes we've had as treats. Tons of black cats, spiders, but very few snakes. Maybe hopefully we'll have one this year? (Don't mind me, I've been on a bit of a snake kick lately.)

2 minutes ago, Amberfly said:

Same here, I'm hunting pitfires by searching for brown eggs and I keep tripping over caligenes instead.

I'm hunting the Halloween page and they're grabbed like they're made of gold.

I'm going to blame the non-home wifi I'm on.

When I water the plants (I'm at the second stage), I noticed all the plants turn dark. Is that supposed to happen or is the one plant that was watered should turn dark? I have to use the magnifying glass and see which ones I watered so I can make sure I water them.

I'm on Firefox.

1 minute ago, Lissarose said:

my little castell coch got in too!!

Screen Shot 2021-10-25 at 12.58.59 pm.png

That's so cute! I love the shading on the forest around the castle!

7 minutes ago, Spyridon said:

When I water the plants (I'm at the second stage), I noticed all the plants turn dark. Is that supposed to happen or is the one plant that was watered should turn dark? I have to use the magnifying glass and see which ones I watered so I can make sure I water them.

I'm on Firefox.

I'm not seeing all the plants turn dark when I water one, but you should be able to just hover over the plant (with the watering can activated) and it will say 'watered' below the watering can if it's already been watered. 

Omens still seem very scarce in the AP. Doesn't anyone breed them? Or are they being grabbed super fast? I mean it's not that I am seeing and missing -- I am just not seeing them at all. I thought they had been around long enough to be more plentiful by now.

2 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Omens still seem very scarce in the AP. Doesn't anyone breed them? Or are they being grabbed super fast? I mean it's not that I am seeing and missing -- I am just not seeing them at all. I thought they had been around long enough to be more plentiful by now.

I've seen a few so far, but they definitely aren't as plentiful as the older breeds. Hopefully there will be more as the breeding continues.

1 minute ago, Kaini said:

Yah, Halloween fun! I hope my treat is enjoyed by someone. 

No hint or riddle? XD

I've got 9 so far.

I found a Vashta Nerada one from Doctor Who. WHO is responsible for this one? I want to hug that person=33 Such lovely treats this year!

Ohhhh my favorite is the legit black hell horse head treat. I love this one!

Oh yes!

My little community were waiting Halloween so much!

Happy hunting to all!

My congratulation to spriters, which arts were taken to game :3 you are super!

Happy Halloween everyone! I'm so impressed by the creativity of the community!

I can't wait to see so many (new to me) eggs, sprites, dragons and the treats! 

Love the spooky garden SO MUCH- THANKS TJ!