TJ09

2021-10-25 - Halloween Event Begins!

42 minutes ago, Wookieinmashoo said:

Is there any way to fix any of the bugged plants? Nearly 90% of mine won't grow including some expensive ones. I am completely out of money and would like some of the stuff to be grown so I can actually decorate it.

I took a look and outlined the perimeters of the ones that can still grow in red and the ones that can already be harvested in light green; everything else needs a 2x2 square to grow fully.

image.png.7f59e14abb9f364b23c01e653d589998.png

Edited by Myoukin

Has it been said yet if crops planted before the event ends will remain? And if they remain, will they be full grown or in whatever state they were at the time the event ended?

Due to only being able to work on mobile, decorating has been hard for me so I've just been focusing on growing crops and using that for decorating. But I don't want to harvest all my crops now, only to end up with a bunch of unsprouted seeds on the farm when the event ends.

14 minutes ago, ShorahNagi said:

Has it been said yet if crops planted before the event ends will remain? And if they remain, will they be full grown or in whatever state they were at the time the event ended?

Due to only being able to work on mobile, decorating has been hard for me so I've just been focusing on growing crops and using that for decorating. But I don't want to harvest all my crops now, only to end up with a bunch of unsprouted seeds on the farm when the event ends.

I'm guessing it would be left at the state it's in at the time of the end of the event. I think that because say someone planted a seed but didn't have enough room for it to grow. The software wouldn't be able to expand it to it's full growth if something was in the way. 

Edited by BatPopsicle
Typo

I guess Marrows are the unloved children this year. So many are just sitting in the AP right now lol

Not quite there yet but getting close.

20211030_111235.thumb.jpg.6c80f8ee3304774ce84a0509a439622c.jpg

I love so many of y'all's designs! Makes me wonder if I should take another look at swamp tiles and build a humorous cemetery instead of some of this.

3 minutes ago, Joya said:

Did the plants stop to grow?

No. Did you check to see if they need water? Do they have enough space? Some of them need as much as 2x2 spaces to fully grow.

Just now, purplehaze said:

No. Did you check to see if they need water? Do they have enough space? Some of them need as much as 2x2 spaces to fully grow.

Hi yes I checked but all showing that they have been watered and they have space but nothing is happening for hours now :(

33 minutes ago, Aniia said:

I guess Marrows are the unloved children this year. So many are just sitting in the AP right now lol

I've found the "unloved" breed has varied between the Marrow and the Shadow Walker this year.

Though you have to consider that "unloved" Holiday breeds are usually the older breeds that many players have more than their fill of [most of my Shadow Walkers for example are just those I 'saved' from the AP]

Also, the new breed drops in less than 24 hours - people are probably avoiding picking up AP eggs in the hopes of having all spots open for new eggs.

oh, don't mistake me, I didn't mean people hate Marrows or anything lol. I was just being funny. I haven't stopped collecting Marrows myself, but I'm looking more for Omen and Pitfire this year :)

Good point about the new drop. I personally can't handle the stress of saving my open spots when there's so many good things around! I fill up as full as I can, and then when the release comes I'll send some to the AP if necessary.

Marrows are still my very favorite Halloween breed. :) I especially love the hatchies!

And I was really thrilled just now to pick up a 6G PB Marrow out of that wall that is unrelated to any of my collection of PBs and will make a mate for a 6G that I just bred this year! :D

I think I am done with my haunted farm. I could play around more with some of the decorations, but I am pretty happy as is. I hope the plants we have stay at the stages they are at now. I have some 'shrooms and acorn squash that I want as is.

58 minutes ago, Joya said:

Hi yes I checked but all showing that they have been watered and they have space but nothing is happening for hours now :(

Which plants exactly are giving you issues? I see that you have a few done growing and available for harvesting (eyestock, pumpkin, carniverous plant) and you have some seeds at the front. How long ago did you plant those seeds? Some types need longer than others to grow to the next stage, though I don't think anyone takes over 2 hours.

I keep changing my garden around, I think I know what I want it to look like but then I see more pretty ones posted around here and I change my mind. I know the glowshrooms are still my favorites and I'll have plenty of those!

Edited by HeatherMarie

please please please remove the limitations by tomorrow, i've been very busy and i really don't want to end up with an empty farm, i'm starting to lose hope 😟

That would be nice. Ive been working on my haunted farm all week but im still worried i wont have enough energy to complete my design. Half an hour of waiting for only 6 energy :( thats barely enough to water crops, let alone move any decorations around. 

Is there any chance in heck of me catching even one Pitfire this year, or should I just wait till next year? I completely missed them last year.

It has probably been said in 38 pages that I can't all read through :D but is there *any* way we can PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get some more energy/faster recharge, even if it is only tomorrow on Halloween day? I planted way too many Cabbages Friday morning wanting to get enough coin for the cool decorations, I couldn't log on as much as I wanted to during the day, and now I'm stuck trying to grow/harvest them in time to still decorate and plant/grow the crops I want to keep in my garden to make it look pretty. PLEASE energy boost, or otherwise extend the game for a day or so into next week for those of us who miscalculated how long it would take, that'd work too.

11 minutes ago, Sheriam said:

It has probably been said in 38 pages that I can't all read through :D but is there *any* way we can PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get some more energy/faster recharge, even if it is only tomorrow on Halloween day? I planted way too many Cabbages Friday morning wanting to get enough coin for the cool decorations, I couldn't log on as much as I wanted to during the day, and now I'm stuck trying to grow/harvest them in time to still decorate and plant/grow the crops I want to keep in my garden to make it look pretty. PLEASE energy boost, or otherwise extend the game for a day or so into next week for those of us who miscalculated how long it would take, that'd work too.

Seconded! I'm starting to feel a little desperate lol.

Edited by Aniia

love how we are able to get past trick or treat sprites now! my collection is going to look a little less cluttered finally, slowly but surely

Does anybody know if there's a guide for the farm event? Been busy up until now, just realized that my acorn squash wasn't growing due to space... :') There's no way I'll max things out by the end of the event, but a guide would be super helpful!

1 minute ago, gotw3 said:

Does anybody know if there's a guide for the farm event? Been busy up until now, just realized that my acorn squash wasn't growing due to space... :') There's no way I'll max things out by the end of the event, but a guide would be super helpful!

Wiki -- Currently Being Released.

https://dragcave.fandom.com/wiki/Currently_Being_Released

I wish I had put my corn somewhere that it would show up better, but I would have to change too much to fix it, so it will just have to stay where it is.

This is the first time I am consciously participating in the event - How will the "new" Halloween dragon released (Graveyard or regular caves, and mixed with the others?) and how much time do I have to pick some up?

8 minutes ago, Julia-Dragonfire said:

This is the first time I am consciously participating in the event - How will the "new" Halloween dragon released (Graveyard or regular caves, and mixed with the others?) and how much time do I have to pick some up?

The new Halloween egg will drop in all biomes, except the Halloween one. It will be the only thing dropping in the cave for 24 hours, starting at midnight tonight. Then it will be gone until next year, when it will drop in the Halloween biome with the other past years' eggs.