TJ09

2021-10-25 - Halloween Event Begins!

2 hours ago, Library_gremlin said:

Nightwish? *perks up*

Any Devin Townsend fans here?

I like Devin Townsend, although he's not in my must-listen-daily category. That's pretty much Nightwish, Sabaton, Iron Maiden, and Tarot. But it also depends how much time I have for listening to music - my car is old so I still listen to CDs when I'm driving. As a middle-aged lady who looks like an Arlo Guthrie fan, I've gotten more than a few strange looks when cruising down the road with the windows down and The Number of the Beast blasting out! 🤣

40 minutes ago, catstaff said:

I like Devin Townsend, although he's not in my must-listen-daily category. That's pretty much Nightwish, Sabaton, Iron Maiden, and Tarot. But it also depends how much time I have for listening to music - my car is old so I still listen to CDs when I'm driving. As a middle-aged lady who looks like an Arlo Guthrie fan, I've gotten more than a few strange looks when cruising down the road with the windows down and The Number of the Beast blasting out! 🤣

😂 

I like him and Nightwish, Twilight Force, Sonata Arctica, Ayreon and others. And I also like steampunk bands like Steam Powered Giraffe and The Cog is Dead. 

47 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

There are 94 for 2010, looks like you got them all!

It took me until this month to realize I only have 1 adult CB Black Marrow, all these years somehow it totally escaped me! Thankfully the older breeds seem to sit around the biome a lot.

Don't worry,Black Marrow is easy to grab,just like Pumpkin,Shadow Walker and Cavern Lurker,maybe so were Caligene and Whitchlight,Grave and Arcana are harder,Kohraki even more harder,second to Pitfire.

Now I just need one more CB Arcana to finish my goal,maybe 3 hours in HW,or next 1 day in AP(if it‘’s later I may unable to catch 8 of this year's HW Dragons.

6 minutes ago, Library_gremlin said:

😂

I like him and Nightwish, Twilight Force, Sonata Arctica, Ayreon and others. And I also like steampunk bands like Steam Powered Giraffe and The Cog is Dead. 

Love Arjen's work! Have you seen the teasers for his upcoming Star One project? Floor and Irene, of course, and Roy Khan singing, and Steve Vai providing a solo!

Also, if you looked at the Lyrical Lineages thread and actually read down the list of everyone's lineages, the pendulum artist did a lineage for the binary code "Trust TH-1" from Ayreon's The Day That the World Breaks Down.

I’ve been purposely not looking at those teasers, because I tend to drive myself crazy with them lol. 

ooohh. I do so love that song. Album.  

27 minutes ago, saltywench said:

I have all of the treats from every year now I guess, no more are showing up!

Me too.I havn't seen any new threat for about 2 days.

1 hour ago, Library_gremlin said:

Good grief. How many treats were there in 2015? I’m up to 60 so far. 

image.png.3f443f8cdcbee5118ff68a3a3c64c156.png

62,as I know.

I hope my small Arcana army will grow before 31st. I grabbed a bit too much for my liking, I never egglock myself and now I feel a bit nervous.

I gave up on CB Pitfires for this year, heh.  Maybe they'll be easier to grab next year...

Also, I second the energy thing...it needs to come back faster...or at least not cap at 100.

26 minutes ago, VioletWhirlwind said:

I gave up on CB Pitfires for this year, heh.  Maybe they'll be easier to grab next year...

After breeding my own, I'm thinking the same regarding the AP for them this year.  I wanted as many as I could get to exalt but I've not seen many, and only been able to grab two. 

May be a very dumb question, but does anyone have a picture of how the 2 x 2 ones work? I always put a space between each of the seeds but feel like I'm not maximizing it that well.

18 minutes ago, demonicvampiregirl said:

May be a very dumb question, but does anyone have a picture of how the 2 x 2 ones work? I always put a space between each of the seeds but feel like I'm not maximizing it that well.

This is a 2x2

sVSLtgn.png

3 hours ago, Quinney said:

After breeding my own, I'm thinking the same regarding the AP for them this year.

Yes. I've seen only a couple of them. Bred my own, I hope it will help somebody. With Arcanas situations is not better somehow=(

1 minute ago, Glaciarie said:

Why can you water plants that are already harvestable? Do they grow further?

Yes. You can water plants till the "needs watering" message pops up no more.

5 minutes ago, Kegluneq said:

Yes. You can water plants till the "needs watering" message pops up no more.

!

Oh thats cool! Thanks !

7 hours ago, Nothing-to-say-or-see said:

image.png.3f443f8cdcbee5118ff68a3a3c64c156.png

62,as I know.

Wowwwww. Them’s a lot. 

Oh hey! Eggs in the AP are now from the 26th!

14 hours ago, Kegluneq said:

You'll unlock them all eventually. Everything. I can't tell exactly at what level but I'm level 50 and have everything unlocked, all seeds, all obstacles.

Obviously they cost coins.

Thank you for that information. I don't want to decorate until I see everything available.

I am only level 31.