kzspot

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink ie: Pink Sapphires

Sent 7 eggs to the AP, mostly 2nd gens. My CB pink ones didn't want to give me any eggs, though. :(

Thank you everybody! Breed times got wonky with the new egg drop, but that's o.k., just means I can breed extra early next Wednesday! 

bred 5 and dropped 'em between 5:08 p.m. and 5:10 p.m. Cave/Eastern Time! 

I was full and didn't want to auto abandon for some reason, now that I think about it every bit helps, be it blue or pink, but such is life. I'll breed next Wednesday. 

Abandoned 13 pink and 4 blue sapphires yesterday. First one was bred and dropped at 4:31 pm and the last one at 8:31 pm (EDT/Cave Time).

I also got a z code sapphire! If there are any Z code collectors or Sapphire breeders who are interested, you can offer an AP dummy egg for it Now traded to a Z project member. :)

Edited by BringsTheSnow

1 hour ago, trystan said:

there's a group for the Z's!

Yup. I am fairly active over there. It is cross-posted in that thread. XD

woo hoo!

i was, but not so much now.  i also ended up with some z's that i couldn't make a Z'name fit XD 

On 10/7/2021 at 3:20 PM, BringsTheSnow said:

Abandoned 13 pink and 4 blue sapphires yesterday. First one was bred and dropped at 4:31 pm and the last one at 8:31 pm (EDT/Cave Time).

Yeah, about that. I got this in Trade.

45 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Yeah, about that. I got this in Trade.

Lol, you never know what will happen once you send something to the AP! At least they bit one of the blue sapph eggs, not a pink one. 

Woot woot!! Waiting on some more eggs to hatch so I don't have to do it one at a time, c'mon babies! *prods eggs*

I started breeding with just one empty egg slot and immediately bred one with a double Z code. So I had to stop until I found it a home with the Z Project.

Once I resumed breeding, my Sapphires were pretty cooperative. I sent 8 pink eggs to the AP, including 3 second gen pure pink ones!

Edited by purplehaze

between 8:06 and 8:09 p.m. Cave/eastern Time, i dropped 5 pinks to the AP.  as an FYI, the sapphire has the surname Qing

Bred and dropped two 8:18-19pm, one 2G from blue sapph, one 2G from pink x yellow

Today's results:  13 pink sapphires to the AP, one no interest and one no egg.  Between cave time  7:48 - 9:07 pm.  Did switch one pair around that had previously been no interest/no egg with no offspring and got eggs from both of them with new partners. :D

In about an hour, four 2G Pink Sapphires and two 5G alternating PInk Sapphires should hit the AP. Good luck!

(I still need to catch/trade for the last one of my 5Gs to be able to continue this lineage to 7G ^^)

By the way, this is a 6G kid from Pink parents that needs to turn yellow: Claim my egg!  Enjoy!

3 hours ago, Astreya said:

By the way, this is a 6G kid from Pink parents that needs to turn yellow: Claim my egg!  Enjoy!

Thank you very much! That is beautiful! ❤️

20 hours ago, Astreya said:

You are so kind! I'm sure Purplehaze will cherish the dragon.

On 10/16/2021 at 5:32 AM, Astreya said:

On 10/17/2021 at 1:55 AM, kzspot said:

You are so kind! I'm sure Purplehaze will cherish the dragon.

I do. And it has properly gone yellow.

Will be breeding my crew again tomorrow for the AP. :)