kzspot

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink ie: Pink Sapphires

Dropped 9 pink sapphires this evening between 5:25pm-5:32pm.

See you all again next week!

Edited by BringsTheSnow

Sprinkled three Pink Sapphires into the AP, paired with holiday dragons. :iraptor:

I just sent 7, mostly G2 purebreds, to the AP. Lots of no egg results with my mixed pairs this week.

Hello late Wednesday everybody! From 11:08 p.m. cave time to 11:23 p.m. cave time I sent out 4 pb 2 gen. 

5 hours ago, natli said:

I've just abandoned a 5d1h Sapphire, stolen on Wednesday, I hope that counts 🤔

No worries, every little bit helps. 

Hey! Thanks to this thread, I bred and abandoned 11 Pink Sapphires yesterday. I know it wasn't Wednesday, but I breed my dragons whenever I remember and feel like it!

3 hours ago, Kiyoura said:

Hey! Thanks to this thread, I bred and abandoned 11 Pink Sapphires yesterday. I know it wasn't Wednesday, but I breed my dragons whenever I remember and feel like it!

Every breeding/abandoning helps! I just thought if we coordinated a day it would make finding them in the AP later on easier. No worries. :P

I'm thankful for the help.

4 hours ago, Kiyoura said:

Any egg abandoned any time makes someone happy with a Pink Sapphire!

4 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Any egg abandoned any time makes someone happy with a Pink Sapphire!

True that!

New pink just dropped (at 4:11pm give or take) XD

My first drop! :D

Edited by 0x08

I bred three 2G Pink Sapphires from CB Blue Sapphires and three 5G alternating Pink Sapphires which all were sent to the AP.

I managed to toss two CBs today! They're the first two I've caught since reaching my scroll goals for yellows, and the timing worked out great. :D

Had time to breed today.  Sent 9 pink sapphires to the AP from 15 breeding attempts.  Two were celestial pairings which only produced one sapphire each and 4 celestial eggs total.  Of the rest; one no interest, three no egg and a couple eggs I kept for personal projects (1 sapphire to be yellow and finally the undine egg I needed).

I dropped some Pink Spphires into the void. :o

If anyone wants to help us breed BSAs, you can find us here :)

Managed to get 6 Sapph eggs. One Firegem. Seven -- yes, seven! -- no interest or no egg!

On 9/23/2021 at 4:56 PM, Ruffledfeathers said:

I keep coming to Weds and going, damn missed again XD Hope you dont mind some late joiners (and some earlies). 

Don't mind at all! The more the merrier. 

5:01 to 5:03 p.m. Cave time - i bred 6 pairs of Sapphires and dropped 3 eggs to the AP.  the other three just weren't feeling it, i guess. XD 

Edited by trystan

Dropped 6 Pink Sapphs this week (Bred between 2:35pm-2:50pm Cave Time.)

It would have been a lot more but I bred most my sapphires while egg-locked. I was operating on auto-pilot and didn't even realize they were auto-abandoning. 15 BLUE sapphires also dropped in the AP. alot

Edited by BringsTheSnow

I am scroll locked, so won't be breeding until tomorrow, when my next egg hatches.