kzspot

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink ie: Pink Sapphires

Not very active in this part of the forum, so found this thread only a week ago.

Bred my Sapphs today and abandoned 8 purebreed 2g eggs and two 3g purebreed eggs from pink parents and blue base. Hope someone will like them :)

Also threw 13 eggs in. Let's see where they'll go. ^^

I posted this to the DC Facebook group, and several people are going to help.

11 minutes ago, PrincessLucy said:

Just saw it there! :D

I bred a PB second gen today and dropped it before learning about this.

I bred late last week, so won't be able to breed until around 10 pm.

Still waiting to breed my pinks from last week, but just purchased an egg from the market now and will be abandoning it as soon as the five hour timer is up.

I just bred seven pairs of CB Blue Sapphires and could abandon 6 eggs.

Managed to breed 30 pinks to the AP, I find they breed well with holidays, you're more likely to get what you want and if you don't there's no fodder egg to waste time on.

bred 2 more at 11:25 p.m.; dropped to the AP at 11:27 p.m. Cave Time.  it's still wednesday!  XD 

one's a 4G the other a 3G.  the Sapphire parent's last name is Qing.

Edited by trystan

6 hours ago, PrincessLucy said:

Thank you for spreading the word! 

I missed breeding mine yesterday as I got busy later in the evening and forgot. :( I guess I will just try to get back on track early in the day next Wednesday.

Meanwhile, if I am able to catch any in the cave I will AP them whenever I can. Can't always plan for that to happen on Wednesday. :rolleyes:

5 sapphires sent to the AP LATE last night (11:50 p.m. Wednesday - 12:30 a.m. Thursday).

Going on vacation next week which will conveniently let me reset my breeding time to earlier in the day on Wednesdays. I will be stocking up on blue sapphires before I leave town so I can breed and release even more clean lineaged and/or PB sapphires in 2 weeks! 

Apologies that I am a day late on breeding my Sapphires *was egg-locked with a few others I needed for various reasons*

Anyhow - today Jul 08, 2021 between 7:45 - 7:55 pm EDT, 6 Sapphire eggs were bred and sent to the AP shortly after.

Edited by ShorahNagi

24 minutes ago, ShorahNagi said:

Apologies that I am a day late on breeding my Sapphires *was egg-locked with a few others I needed for various reasons*

No apologies needed, life gets in the way. :P This thread is just a great reminder to try and breed or buy (or catch :P ) and then abandon on a semi regular schedule. Do we even know yet if the time the egg shows up in the AP is from the time it was bred/bought/caught, or is it from the time it was abandoned? 

9 hours ago, kzspot said:

Do we even know yet if the time the egg shows up in the AP is from the time it was bred/bought/caught, or is it from the time it was abandoned? 

Well, the time the egg is bred determines when a day passes for an egg, and the AP seems to show eggs based on the time they have left.

At the moment, it seems eggs need to be at minimum 4 days, 23 hours to be on the AP.

So with that in mind:

egg is bred on July 1st at 1:00 am and abandoned on July 1st at 1:01 am...

Egg will be at 4 days, 23 hours on July 4th at 2:00 am - which is the earliest the egg may show in the AP (of course, it could take longer or shorter for it to show depending on how many eggs are ahead of it vs. How much time they have left.

As stated early on, this thread just gives folks an idea on when they might see Pinks in the AP.

On that note:

4 Market bought Sapphires have been sent to the AP [they were bought yesterday around 9:30pm EST and abandoned at 6:03 am this morning

22 hours ago, kzspot said:

No apologies needed, life gets in the way. :P This thread is just a great reminder to try and breed or buy (or catch :P ) and then abandon on a semi regular schedule. Do we even know yet if the time the egg shows up in the AP is from the time it was bred/bought/caught, or is it from the time it was abandoned? 

It will go by time bred/caught/bought.  The AP no longer adds time to abandoned eggs.  Makes no difference how long it sits on your scroll before being abandoned in the time left.

I snagged two pinks from the AP. They were both 2G bred ones. Since I am only looking for CBs I traded one for a CB Cantor and gave the other away to someone who had no pinkies.

Thanks to the people who dropped them.

Bought 6 from the marketplace at 12:55 a.m. and I shall abandon them when I wake up. Good luck everybody! EDITED TO ADD---- just released, don't have enough shards to buy more, hahaha!!! I'll breed mine later in the day.

Edited by kzspot

just bought 5 sapphies to toss, and will make sure to breed some later :)

4 sapphires - 2 2Gs, a 3G, and a messy 14G.  the Sapphire's last name is Qing.

bred at 11:26 a.m. - 11:27 a.m.; abandoned at 11:30 a.m.

next breeding is in about 12 hours

I just sent 7 2Gs and 1 3G to the AP. All bred and abandoned within the last 10 minutes.

I bred and abandoned 3- 2 Gen PB and 2- 3 Gen PB and 1 LN Arcana between 4:30 and 4:45 p.m. Cave Time  

I just sent seven 2G PB Sapphires to the AP. Enjoy!

two more, a 3G and 4G, the Sapphire parent's last name is Qing

bred at 11:37 p.m. Cave Time; abandoned 11:40 p.m. Cave Time