kzspot

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink ie: Pink Sapphires

Happy Wednesday! I started off the morning with 13 bred Pink Sapphires sent to the AP. More will be bred later today as I have time.

First set was dropped from 7:45am-7:50am and the second set was dropped from 10:10am-10:25am.

only got three Sapphire eggs today, and now they've gone to the AP as Pinks, 1:41 p.m. and 1:42 p.m. Cave/Eastern time.

Between 1:45 and 2:05 pm I sent 10 pinkies to the AP. Also, one Silver egg from CB blue Sapphire x f CB Silver.

Edited by purplehaze

Is it okay to make requests for future Wednesdays?  I caught a beautiful EnrAegis x Pink Sapph this Christmas, and would love to find him a mate, but obviously it's not possible to breed one myself, and so far my AP fishing hasn't turned up lucky.

Edited by sorenna

5 hours ago, sorenna said:

so far my AP fishing hasn't turned up lucky

Sadly it is very hard to get what you need for pink Sapphire lineages from the AP.

On 1/15/2022 at 7:06 PM, purplehaze said:

Sadly it is very hard to get what you need for pink Sapphire lineages from the AP.

Definitely.  My actual plan when I caught it was to trade this baby, but it grew up faster than expected.  Now that I have it I want to try to find it a mate, but it's a pain!  :)

I just grabbed a pair of pink hatchlings being offered on the Community Notice board and it turns out they were two of the ones I bred last week -- 2nd gen PBs!

So, if they grow up in time I will be offering their offspring here this week -- or next. :D

Edited by purplehaze

from 2:32 p.m. to 2:33 p.m. Cave/Eastern Time, i dropped 5 pink sapphires to the AP :)  good luck!

Abandoned 2- 2 Gen PB at 9:20 - 9:25 p.m. cave time, enjoy!

On 1/15/2022 at 2:52 PM, sorenna said:

Is it okay to make requests for future Wednesdays?  I caught a beautiful EnrAegis x Pink Sapph this Christmas, and would love to find him a mate, but obviously it's not possible to breed one myself, and so far my AP fishing hasn't turned up lucky.

Sorenna, you want me to buy one and abandon for you, and you watch like a hawk for it? 

Edited by kzspot

between 2:38 p.m. and 2:40 p.m. Cave/Eastern time, i bred my Sapphires, and dropped 6 eggs as Pinks to the AP :)

I'm sorry you guys, I thought I posted this, I decided to skip wednesday because of me breeding late the week before, so I shall try bright and early next week.

2:42 p.m. - 2:43 p.m. Cave/Eastern time - 5 pinks went to the AP. :)

Edited by trystan

I may not be breeding today because I have totally locked my scroll with Secret Santa raffle prizes, so anything I breed will auto-abandon. If some get picked up in time I may go ahead and breed -- if not I may just auto some eggs and let people have a chance at blue ones from the AP. :)

Totally forgot it was Wednesday, until Thursday. Hahaha!!!! I think I'll breed them tomorrow, because if I wait till next week it might interfere with Valentine's.

due to valentine breeding, i didn't breed my Sapphires yesterday.

i'm debating on breeding them next week.....

two weeks later and the AP is back to normal.

bred and dropped 5 Pink Sapphires to the AP 11:10 a.m. - 11:11 a.m. Cave/Eastern time.

So, how did it get to be Wednesday again already?

Bred 11 pairs of CBs and got 9 eggs! Unusually good yield. 6 from blue, 2 from pink, 1 from yellow -- all PB.

*Emerges from candy coma* Hi everybody! How did your Valentines breeding go? Every year I vow to organize my holidays, and continue the breeding line, and then the holiday rolls around and I am totally not ready. :P Ah well, there is always the next holiday. Making a mental note (putting it on my phone calendar,  because I won't remember) to breed next Wednesday! See ya'll then!

3 minutes ago, kzspot said:

(putting it on my phone calendar,  because I won't remember)

i have a calendar page on my spreadsheet for breeding and biting, and even holidays and new releases (well, those have a question mark on them XD).  i'll never remember otherwise!

37 minutes ago, kzspot said:

Hi everybody! How did your Valentines breeding go? Every year I vow to organize my holidays, and continue the breeding line, and then the holiday rolls around and I am totally not ready.

Oh, yeah, I resemble that! I just now realized when adding my new Val dragons to my Holiday spreadsheet, how very badly I did in preparing for the holiday. I could have extended a lot of lines that I didn't because I didn't get mates prepared!

Sorry, that was a bit off topic. ON topic: I usually only remember about breeding on Wednesday when I see someone else posting in this thread to bring it to the top! And yes, I do have a note about it on my breeding spreadsheet, but...

dropped 4 Pink Sapphires to the AP today, between 12:25 p.m. and 12:27 p.m. Cave/Eastern Time.