kzspot

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink ie: Pink Sapphires

I will breed mine as soon as they are off cooldown, too!  - Eight pairs of CB Blue Sapphires and four pairs of Alternating Blue 4Gs. I hope they are interested and breed well!

(I still need to catch the last of my Pink 5Gs so that I can breed a yellow 6G mate for the one I put up above! )

due to the "breeding creep," i'll be breeding and dropping my Sapphires tomorrow evening, about 8 p.m. Cave time

Didn't breed my sapphs last week so this week I am able to breed early!

Just sent 7 pink sapphires and 8 blue to the AP. Most are PB or cleanly lineaged. Bred and dropped from 9:52am-10:30am EDT.

Happy Wednesday, y'all!

Edited by BringsTheSnow

Bred 20 pairs and got mostly no interest or no egg! Ended up with 6 Sapphires and 4 other breed eggs.

Sent 5 of the Sapphires to the AP. The sixth one has a Z code, so goes to the Z project.

was refreshing the AP, as i'm stalking for eggs.... and i click on something pink.  is it a Sapphire? nah, it's gotta be something else.  i go to the get code page, and there it is.  i click on the egg - it's a pink Sapphire!

it's a very nice 3G, someone here can give it a good home, right?

https://dragcave.net/teleport/b52167fd2671ad04295a0a0c377f16b0

https://dragcave.net/lineage/HrPCX

Edited by trystan

Just let bred and abandoned 3 at 8 p.m. cave time, I'm sorry I'm late, but I am a day behind in thinking ever since Monday. Forgot to take out the trash Tuesday for Wednesday pickup because I thought it was Monday, etc. etc.etc. Oh well, better late than never!

I think I'll give it a miss on breeding this week, since no one will pick them up anyways because of the holiday. See you all next week!

1 minute ago, kzspot said:

I think I'll give it a miss on breeding this week, since no one will pick them up anyways because of the holiday. See you all next week!

my thoughts exactly - i even moved my Sapphire breeding on my calendar to next week already.

i tried to offer some PB 2G halloweens from previous years (Pumpkin, Black Marrow, Shadow Walker) and i had NO takers.  so i dropped them all to the AP, and i'm not breeding any of my other Halloweens this season... unless someone really wants one. XD 

It's not Wednesday but I have a sapphire AP rescue that needs a home.  Nice purebred 4th even gen with different color in each generation, I think some of you are working on that lineage. CPc4D  It's hatched with unknown gender and not currently in any hatcheries.  Looking for a home!  You're welcome BringsTheSnow, glad that worked out!

Edited by Dracaena

12 minutes ago, Dracaena said:

It's not Wednesday but I have a sapphire AP rescue that needs a home.  Nice purebred 4th even gen with different color in each generation, I think some of you are working on that lineage. CPc4D  It's hatched with unknown gender and not currently in any hatcheries.  Looking for a home!

Thank you!!! It is perfect.🥰 

It precogs Female and will be an exact match for this lonely man.

Edited by BringsTheSnow

Probably going to skip breeding again this week since the AP is overloaded.

Welcome back everybody! :P I bred and released 6 sapphies between 8 and 8:30 p.m. cave time. Good luck hunting!

Skipping this week due to to having a FULL 24 growing dragons. Halloween is still in full force on my scroll. XD

See you all next week, hopefully!

i'm skipping this week because of crazy AP times and still lots of halloween eggs still there too

12 hours ago, BringsTheSnow said:

Skipping this week due to to having a FULL 24 growing dragons. Halloween is still in full force on my scroll. XD

See you all next week, hopefully!

Same here. ;)

All pumped up for Sapphire breeding this week! 2 weeks seems like forever ago!

Quick question, would it be more helpful for me to breed 2g PB sapphs to the AP or 2g holiday/sapph lineages? What are other users typically looking for/breeding? PBs are what I look for when I hunt but if I bred with Holiday mates I would have more breeding pairs (therefore more potential pink sapphires).

all my sapphires are bred to holidays.  that way if i get an egg, it's a sapphire.  and i have a possibility of dropping 6 sapphires to the AP, as i only have 6 sapphire adults.

1 hour ago, BringsTheSnow said:

Quick question, would it be more helpful for me to breed 2g PB sapphs to the AP or 2g holiday/sapph lineages? What are other users typically looking for/breeding? PBs are what I look for when I hunt but if I bred with Holiday mates I would have more breeding pairs (therefore more potential pink sapphires).

A lot of people seem to be looking for purebreds.

bred and dropped 5 Pink Sapphs to the AP - 12:14 to 12:16 p.m. Cave/Eastern Time!

Sent 9 Sapphire eggs to the AP from 1:17 to 1:27 p.m.

Happy hunting!