kzspot

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink ie: Pink Sapphires

Success!!! I finally grabbed my first Pink Sapphire, he's a 3Gen Ln Green Nebula, so if this sounds familiar to you I have one of your babies! Thank you everybody for participating and letting me know my theory is a success! Now let's keep on spreading the word till we have a wall or flood of Pink Sapphires. :P

4G Pink Sapphire that i just snagged off the AP.  there's 4d13h left at the time of this posting.

thought i'd offer it here before posting it on the Community Notice board. :) 

https://dragcave.net/teleport/cc490057a49de85a6a5afe7664ed73fe

https://dragcave.net/lineage/GaYza

if it's still here when i'm back from work tonight, i'll post it over on the Community Notice board. also might FFA it over on discord, too.

Edited by trystan
clarifications

did some breeding from 11:41 a.m. to 11:43 a.m. Cave Time; dropped 4 eggs between 11:42 a.m. and 11:43 a.m. Cave Time

i have two more pairs, able to breed tonight just after 11:30 p.m. Cave Time.  i might just wait for next wednesday to roll around and i'll breed all 6 pairs at once..... or i could breed, drop and post tomorrow. ;)

dropped 24 pink Sapphires to the AP! mostly 2gs, tried to do a variety of pairings

21 hours ago, Astreya said:

I just sent this little beauty to the AP - good luck to whoever will catch it!

https://dragcave.net/lineage/XuAA7

How beautiful! @Astreya looks like you and I are building the same lineage pattern. I think we may have exchanged eggs/hatchies before but feel free to PM me if you want to lineage swap (or just need a mate).

@Sundew wow! O.O 24 pink sapphires is a huge contribution!

I was able to breed and donate 4 pink sapphires so far today (3:45 pm - 3:50 pm). More will be available to breed this evening :)

@BringsTheSnow

I think it would be cool to swap 3Gs or 4Gs. But I need to check whether they are unrelated. :) 

As soon as I have the sets of 4Gs I can breed from my Scroll, we can compare which we can safely swap to get clean lineages!  (At the moment I have eight 2G PB pairs of Pinks some of which I still need to breed 3G Yellow Sapphires from.)

A bit later today when they come off cooldown, I will breed eight CB pairs of Blue Sapphires to send 2G PinkSapphires for the AP.  ^^

Only managed to squeeze 6 eggs from my CBs -- 2 of them are PB Sapphire. I will try for some higher gen ones later, but it seems my dragons are being stubborn this week -- not just the Sapphires, either. I have had soooo many no egg and no interest results with all my breeding! :o

My stingy CBs only allowed me to send 4 PB Pink Sapphires along. Sorry!

Edited by Astreya

I just bred and abandoned 6- 2 gen PB between 9 p.m. and 9:15 p.m. cave time. Astreya, those are gorgeous! Good luck everyone!

happy wednesday!

5 pink sapphires - bred from 12:36 - 12:37 p.m Cave Time, and released 12:37 - 12:38 p.m. Cave Time.

mine are the ones with the sapphire's last name as Qing

(one pair wasn't feeling up to it today) XD

random question - so i currently 3 eggs while i was breeding.... and 6 Sapphires.  IF i'd gotten eggs from all of them, the last one would have been auto-abandoned.  would that one still have been blue, since i didn't actually abandon it?

Edited by trystan

5 minutes ago, trystan said:

happy wednesday!

5 pink sapphires - bred from 12:36 - 12:37 p.m Cave Time, and released 12:37 - 12:38 p.m. Cave Time.

mine are the ones with the sapphire's last name as Qing

(one pair wasn't feeling up to it today) XD

random question - so i currently 3 eggs while i was breeding.... and 6 Sapphires.  IF i'd gotten eggs from all of them, the last one would have been auto-abandoned.  would that one still have been blue, since i didn't actually abandon it?

Yes. Only intentionally abandoned eggs turn pink. Auto-abandoned stay blue

3 minutes ago, BringsTheSnow said:

Yes. Only intentionally abandoned eggs turn pink. Auto-abandoned stay blue

yeah, that's what i thought.  glad i bred them the way i did.  i was ready to breed 4 pairs, abandon the eggs, and then breed the remained two pairs.  it all worked out. :D

This week I had time to breed on Wednesday.  Sent 8 pink sapphires and a full clutch of 4 celestials to the AP.  Was surprised with the only celestial pairing giving me all celestials, though last month when I tried that particular sapphire with celestial it was no interest (different mate).

Hello everybody,  I'm late tonight and my dragons are stubborn, only got 3- 2 gen PB tonight, bred and abandoned between 11 and 11:10 cave time. Got a lot of no interest this time, they were all cranky. :P I think I'll give breeding a miss next week, since it's so late, but I might have enough shards by then to buy and abandon a Marketplace. I edited my beginning post to reflect the fact Sapphires have gone up to 300 shards. Good luck everybody! 

I don't know if this is appropriate here, but I was thinking I might get a sapphire down to a nice low time before abandoning it and see if someone wants to try catching it for me?  I'm happy to do a fair trade. I just haven't had any success at all finding them on the AP, and it's making me sad. LOL

2 more eggs dropped in the AP ! (One 2G and one messy, I do what I can with my grown ups !)

Edited by calona

6 eggs - bred 12:58 - 12:59 p.m. Cave Time, abandoned 12:59 - 1:00 p.m. Cave Time. the Sapphires have the last name Qing.  good luck!

Oh my, I think I only got two sapphires out of this lot. So many many no interest or no egg this time!

24 bred Pink Sapps sent off! I have a lot of CB Blues from the days of code hunting and also collecting them since I liked them a lot.

I was able to send 11 bred ones off to the AP. All clean lineages from G2 to G4.

I sent along seven 2G Pink Sapphires from blue CBs some hours ago when it turned Wednesday in my place.

Plus I sent along a kid of this pair:

https://www.allureofnds.net/NDER/Lineage.php?dcode=Ii5Tt&gen=4&mate=PYGpE&style[bg]=y

(I wonder if I will one day get the 5G Pink kids of this type back to continue my lineage - I just bred two more 4G Blue Sapphire pairs to add to the fun ^^)