kzspot

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink ie: Pink Sapphires

Okay, I'm all set to breed and release tomorrow. After that, I'm going to buy from the market, and I'd love it if someone would be willing to try and catch it on... Monday, I think?

Happy Wednesday people! I bred and released 4-2 gen eggs from 12:45 to 12:50. Happy hunting! (And breeding. :P )

hullo!

bred and released some Pinks between 2:15 and 2:16 p.m. Cave Time today!  enjoy 'em if you get 'em! :D

Bred and abandoned 3 at 2:27pm ET. 2 are PB. 1 is half Aeon.  Good luck! :)

I'm going to buy one or two from the Market and hope someone will be willing to catch for me on Monday or Tuesday.  :)

51 minutes ago, Emerald01 said:

I'm going to buy one or two from the Market and hope someone will be willing to catch for me on Monday or Tuesday.  :)

I would offer, but the last one I tried for I never even saw, due to lagging connection. :(

Felt like more of my dragons than usual were not interested in breeding this week. 6 Pink Sapphires sent to the AP. All bred and tossed from 3:23pm-3:32pm.

I managed to breed only two 2G PB eggs from my eight CB Blue Sapphire pairs. Stubborn beasts!

But at least my three 4G alternating Blue Sapphires yielded three eggs! 

(This type of lineage: https://dragcave.net/lineage/NGwsA - I was so happy that one generous user who stumbled over the above egg gifted it back to me ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ )

Edited by Astreya

Just finished breeding and sent a total of 9 pink sapphires to the AP, most 2nd gen purebred.  Only had one no interest and one no egg.  Perhaps my irregular breeding (skip a week here and there) does help with more eggs when I do breed.  What surprised me was the celestial pairing only producing a single sapphire egg.

When do Wednesday breds usually show up?  I'm not feeling the math right now. I'm thinking Saturdays, since they're not incubated?

49 minutes ago, Emerald01 said:

When do Wednesday breds usually show up?  I'm not feeling the math right now. I'm thinking Saturdays, since they're not incubated?

More often Friday.  Depends on time bred and time showing on AP.  Do remember the AP no longer adds time to an egg so really not that much math involved.  From the looks of things, the eggs I bred and dropped are hatchlings now.

8 hours ago, Emerald01 said:

It really depends on how many eggs are tossed to the AP ahead of them. But generally most of the ones I have seen showed up on Friday -- some Saturday.

so. if anyone's on discord, there's a server dedicated to catching Pink Sapphires! i have permission to post the invite link if you're interested.  stop in and say hi. :D

https://discord.gg/pQbRr4zs

let me know if that doesn't work or anything else weird.

Edited by trystan

On 9/5/2021 at 2:43 PM, Dracaena said:

Do remember the AP no longer adds time to an egg so really not that much math involved. 

LOL Well, my brain wasn't having it the other day, so I appreciate the responses. :)

1 hour ago, Emerald01 said:

LOL Well, my brain wasn't having it the other day, so I appreciate the responses. :)

Sometimes I look up the page for an abonded egg from a large wave and check what time it has left so I know how close that wave is to hitting the AP. 

Say, for example if someone posts in the thread and says they released a lot of pink sapphires. I pull up their scroll, find their sapphire dragons, and check the offspring to find the view page of an abandoned egg which shows its time remaining. Compare that to the oldest time in the AP and you can figure out approximately how many hours before it will hit.

Happy Wednesday everybody! I bred and released 4- 2nd Gen PB and a 4 Gen LN Arcana in between 2:40 and 2:45 a.m. cave time. Happy hunting everyone! 

My stupid Sapphires were extremely stingy and only gave three 2G PB from Blue and two 5G alternating ones.

@Monette if you read this - congrats for catching two of my 5Gs and continuing the lineage! ❤️

I just bred two unrelated 5Gs to the AP - so good luck hunting for them and catching them, too. :)

bred 5 Sapphires and dropped them to the AP just now, 2:17 p.m. - 2:19 p.m. Cave time

good luck!

the Sapphire dragon has the last name Qing

I just bred 9 Sapphire eggs and dropped them to the AP over the last 15 minutes.

All 2nd gens except for one third gen from my yellow pair.

Woops! Forgot to post earlier! Bred and abandoned 9 pink sapphires from 4:41pm-4:50pm this afternoon.

Also bred and intentionally auto-abandoned 6 blue sapphs to keep their lineages clean and spread the sapphire love for others to possibly make more pink sapphs in the future 💙 

Edited by BringsTheSnow

7 hours ago, Astreya said:

@Monette if you read this - congrats for catching two of my 5Gs and continuing the lineage! ❤️

I just bred two unrelated 5Gs to the AP - so good luck hunting for them and catching them, too. :)

Oh, how cool! Way to go Monette!

I just wanted to tell all of you how appreciative I am for you coming together and purposefully breeding on Wednesdays. Thank you.

I still don't have very many Sapphires in general, but I chucked a few on Wednesday, as usual, and my PB pair (3G) was finally cooperative, so good luck to whoever finds it. I also got a nice 2G recently that I'll add to the pile once it grows up.

Edited by Spiteful_Crow
(typo)

I was able to hunt some pink sapphires this week to gift to someone who has none. 2 of the 3 I caught were from @purplehaze's breeding this Wednesday. 

Just wanted you to know @kzspot plan is working and we are sucessfully spreading the Pink Sapphire love ❤ 

28 minutes ago, BringsTheSnow said:

I was able to hunt some pink sapphires this week to gift to someone who has none. 2 of the 3 I caught were from @purplehaze's breeding this Wednesday. 

Just wanted you to know @kzspot plan is working and we are sucessfully spreading the Pink Sapphire love ❤ 

Good to know. :)