kzspot

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink ie: Pink Sapphires

Thanks everybody for your work! I have no contributions for this week, so I suck :P , but I will next week, I vow! 

On 8/2/2021 at 5:20 PM, Emerald01 said:

I don't know if this is appropriate here, but I was thinking I might get a sapphire down to a nice low time before abandoning it and see if someone wants to try catching it for me?  I'm happy to do a fair trade. I just haven't had any success at all finding them on the AP, and it's making me sad. LOL

I would help you, but I don't have much luck clicking on things, I think my computer and phone are slow, or it just could be me. :P Try hunting the AP on Saturday, you might catch one. You could also try the trading page. 

Had some real-life stuff happen yesterday so my plan to join in for 'Wednesday pink day' was a little belated, but I just sent two Market Sapphires to the AP, both bought around 3am cave-time.

(Been 'unknowingly' participating for awhile, always forget there's an actual thread for it!)

I have a Sapphire that is at 2 days and 3 hours. It hasn't been incubated, so that is the actual time left. It will go right to the front of the AP.   Anyone willing to try catching it for me?  *begs*

I just bred and abandoned 4- PB2Gen. about 2:30-2:35a.m. cave time. Good luck everybody!

bred (1:18 - 1:19 p.m. Cave Time) and dropped (1:20- 1:21 p.m. Cave Time) 6 pink Sapphires.  the Sapphire's name is Qing. :D

I bred 17 Pink Sapphs to the AP, with an extra Sapp accidentally auto-abandoning.

Sent 7 pink sapphire, 2 blue sapphire (celestial multiclutch), and an avatar of destruction eggs to the AP.  Only had one no interest.  And we'll not talk about the breeding misclick due to loading lag resulting in celestial x gemshard instead of sapphire, maybe get that one right next month. :rolleyes:

edit:  Make that one more pink sapphire, just sent an undine fail to the AP.

Edited by Dracaena

Only got 5 Sapphire eggs from my bunch today. Bred within the last half hour and sent off to the AP.

On 8/7/2021 at 2:45 PM, Emerald01 said:

I have a Sapphire that is at 2 days and 3 hours. It hasn't been incubated, so that is the actual time left. It will go right to the front of the AP.   Anyone willing to try catching it for me?  *begs*

Didn't see this till too late, sorry.

happy wednesday!

i bred 5 Sapphires (1:49 p.m. Cave Time) and dropped them to the AP (1:50 p.m. Cave Time) as Pinks!  enjoy them if you get them - the Sapphire parent has the last name Qing for reference! :D

Happy Wednesday, all!

Just bred and dropped 6 Pink Sapphires between 2:38pm - 2:44pm Cave Time. Most are clean lineages (including two 2g PB's). 

Also bred and auto-abandoned 5 Blue Sapphires. Left them blue to allow others opportunities to get some clean-lineaged Sapphs (like this one). XD

Edited by BringsTheSnow

Happy WednesThursday! Yep, no time today until now, but better late than never. :PBred and abandoned 2-2 Gen and 2-3 Gen and 1 LN Arcana between 2:15 and 2:30 A.M. Thanks everybody!

Just thought I'd mention that I've been trying to do this pretty much since I found this thread, but my Sapphire supply is rather low too, and they've given me a lot of fails. Whenever I'm lucky enough to find Pink Sapphires in the AP, they're either snatched up like hotcakes or too messy to bother with. I tried breeding my only 2G PB pair earlier (from blue parents), but they didn't show much interest. (Luckily I used Fertility, as I've had a lot of refusals lately, and I'm sure they would have done this if I hadn't used that.)

At least I'm trying to make up for it by breeding ones with interesting codes or lineages, so I hope people like them.

10 hours ago, Spiteful_Crow said:

Just thought I'd mention that I've been trying to do this pretty much since I found this thread, but my Sapphire supply is rather low too, and they've given me a lot of fails. Whenever I'm lucky enough to find Pink Sapphires in the AP, they're either snatched up like hotcakes or too messy to bother with. I tried breeding my only 2G PB pair earlier (from blue parents), but they didn't show much interest. (Luckily I used Fertility, as I've had a lot of refusals lately, and I'm sure they would have done this if I hadn't used that.)

At least I'm trying to make up for it by breeding ones with interesting codes or lineages, so I hope people like them.

Any little bit helps, so don't feel like you need to apologize.  I'm hoping as we go on and get more people to "hop on the bandwagon" it will be easier to get pinks. In the meantime, I am grateful for any and all contributions from all of you, to all of you, thanks! 

23 hours ago, kzspot said:

Any little bit helps, so don't feel like you need to apologize.  I'm hoping as we go on and get more people to "hop on the bandwagon" it will be easier to get pinks. In the meantime, I am grateful for any and all contributions from all of you, to all of you, thanks! 

I try my best. Thank you for creating this thread to help those of us still having a hard time catching the critters. :) I also hope this gets more participants.

Happy Wednesday everybody! My Sapphires aren't available to breed till 2 days from now, so I have to give it a miss this week. Good luck everybody!

Bought from marketplace 1 egg at 1:20 a.m. cave time, released at 9:30 a.m. cave time

About to drop some sapphires into the cave.  I have no pinks and do not know how to get any, so I'm hoping that by dropping some here on Wednesdays that someone who has a few may take pity on me and send one my way.  :) 

Abandoned just now UMXT4

Abandoned just now. bimCp)

happy wednesday!

bred my 6 at about 2:12 p.m. Cave Time, dropped 6 Pinks to the AP at 2:14 p.m. Cave Time

@caseytalk - stalk the AP or the Trading Hub, that's how i got my two.

from time to time, i do stalk the AP for Pinks, if i happen to miraculously get any, i'll offer them here!

Edited by trystan

I need to wait for an egg to hatch before I can breed mine, or they will auto and not be pink. I will quick breed them when I can, so I can go back and fill that space with something else. XD

4 hours ago, caseytalk said:

About to drop some sapphires into the cave.  I have no pinks and do not know how to get any, so I'm hoping that by dropping some here on Wednesdays that someone who has a few may take pity on me and send one my way.

I am only hunting for CBs in the AP, so if I find any bred ones I will offer one to you.

Just bred and dropped 8 pink sapphires. One bred at 10:30am EDT and the others bred between 2:24pm - 2:45pm EDT. 

2 were 2nd Gen PB's.

~Snow

ETA - One Pink Sapph sent to @caseytalk!

@purplehaze you are very ambitious hunting for CB's in the AP. Wishing you the best of luck! If I ever catch one I will send it your way. (And thanks for the z-code Aeon!)

Edited by BringsTheSnow

Dropped 3 pinks to the AP and then got a Z-code Aeon from one of the pairs, so now I am trying to unload it to a Z Project member so I can carry on. Most of my PB Sapphire pairs chose not to give me an egg at all this time.

Edit: Egg re-homed and I was able to breed 3 more pinkies to drop. Bred some nice checkers that ended up the other breed. Hope someone will be happy with those, too.

Edited by purplehaze

Bought a marketplace at 9:30 a.m. cave time Wednesday, abandoned Thursday 2 a.m. cave time. Sorry about that you guys, I forgot I had turned around and bought another one right away until just now when I looked to see if the new eggs hatched yet. 

After the release of the new sapphs, I deeply regret abandoning so many CBs out of annoyance after seeing ‘beautiful’ and thinking ‘Ahhh Silver!’

Sadly my CBs are out of sync for weds, breeding fridays. I must remember to wait until next weds so I can help!