kzspot

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink ie: Pink Sapphires

18 minutes ago, Sunrunner said:

Did a massbreed of my 1300-ish Sapphires over the weekend that are approximately 12 hours off AP times atm. 

Nice! Thanks for letting us know. Will see if I can snag one (or more). :D

7 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Nice! Thanks for letting us know. Will see if I can snag one (or more). :D

Seems like the AP rose a bit, they're starting to show up!

I bred all my sapphires couple days ago, seems like they are still out there somewhere in the AP floating around... 

I once snatched two pinks with an incredible well thought and planned out lineage on the ap (thankyou to the breeder), and I decided to breed them now and set the eggie free for others to enjoy. The eggie were auto'ed, so it's is blue and it's actually pretty awesome -> EGGIE

👍 It was not intended though as I was aiming for a pink eggie, BUT I think it came out better this way.

I hope I'm not the only one who's got auto'ed in the wrong moment... 😆

I once auto abandoned a gold eggie, can never forgive myself for not paying more attention. Haven't learned obviously 🥴

Either way, I'm so thankful for the good breeders out there, I just wanted to say something. I've received a many great eggies, and I'm doing my best to give back. 

I bred two PB 3rd gen Pinkies! [Egg] [Egg]

And one CB [Egg]

I hope to do more! I try to collect dragons from all biomes they can come from and I'm starting to run out of yellow Sapphires to collect :D

Posting so others that have the notification can see:

Got another PB 3rd gen, related to one of the ones above: [Egg]

and one more CB Pink :) [Egg]

I was locked but I auto-abandoned blues today for some nice PB Sapphire lineages. Hoping to get back to breeding all my sapphires weekly soon

Hi everybody , thank you for keeping up with this when I had no time to. I even missed some releases so that tells you how bad it's been. Here's to having some time. I appreciate each and every one of you helping me with this project.

@kzspot Couldn't find a banner for this thread and was feeling creative.... so here you go! Feel free to use however you want 🖤

url

[url=https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/189020-on-wednesdays-we-wear-pink-ie-pink-sapphires/][img=https://i.imgur.com/P8mKsVw.gif][/url] 
Edited by blinkdog

Nice! :)

I haven't had a chance to breed my Sapphs for a couple of weeks due to personal issues, but I caught a couple in the AP today. They have nice lineages, but I don't need them so I will be putting them up on the Community Notice board in a while.

Breeding my Sapphire group today! 12 blue auto-abandoned so far and I will send off the pinks once I have an open egg slot.

I know it's not Wednesday, but I found a CB Sapphire and turned them pink :)

[Link]

Edit: Another! [Link]

Edited by HeartJacker13

Just sent 10 pink eggs to the AP. Autoabandoned a few blue ones earlier when I was egg locked.

1 hour ago, FuecocoBoi09 said:

are sapphires rare

Not really. The pink ones can be a little hard to get, though, because they have to come from a regular Sapphire egg that was intentionally abandoned. When they do show up on the AP they usually get grabbed very quickly.

I bred my Sapphires yesterday for the first time in a long time.

I sent a total of 6 with PB lineages to the AP.

I auto-abandoned a few for those who might be looking for blue ones.

And I gave away two checkers that were asking to be yellow. ;)