kzspot

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink ie: Pink Sapphires

Bred and dropped just 2- 2nd gen PB between 2:15 and 2:20 , and I feel lucky with those two. Most were showing no interest. C'mon, you liked each other well enough before! :P

10 pink and 5 blue sapphires abandoned. Bred between 4:18 p.m. - 4:33 p.m.

Happy Thanksgiving to those in the US! See you all next week :)

Ah, still not on Wednesday. :ph34r:

Abandon Another 2 CB.

Edited by D-wing

On 11/27/2021 at 9:50 AM, D-wing said:

Ah, still not on Wednesday. :ph34r:

Hey, I'm just glad you're breeding. :P

did some breeding at 1:09 p.m. Cave/Eastern Time - sent 3 Sapphires to the AP as Pinks! :D

One Pink Sapphire bred and abandoned at 2:47 p.m. I will be back with more after 4:30 p.m. ;)

Edit: 4 more Pink Sapphires abandoned.

Also abandoned 10 nicely lineaged blue sapphires and gave away a 4g blue sapphire on the Notice Board.

Edited by BringsTheSnow

Bred and dropped 6, all 2G purebreds and 2 of them PB pink. :)

Sent 8 pink sapphires to the AP. With two no interest and two no egg.  Kept back a few with interesting codes/lineages (and one for me ;)).  Not sure if I should post give away links here or not but today I will.  Salty m0m code!  Z code!  yellow/pink sapphire x undine checker!  I'll cross post those later to community notice board if they are unclaimed.

edit

You're welcome purplehaze for the Z code.  Cross posting the other two now to community notice board.

Edited by Dracaena

4 hours ago, Dracaena said:

Sent 8 pink sapphires to the AP. With two no interest and two no egg.  Kept back a few with interesting codes/lineages (and one for me ;)).  Not sure if I should post give away links here or not but today I will.  

Those are gorgeous! I didn't take any however because I could not do them justice, but someone else could breed them right I'm sure. 

I sent out four 5G alternating PB Pink Sapphires again. Sadly I needed my CBs otherwise this week, but next week there'll be fresh PB 2Gs ^^

Edited by Astreya

Abandon one CB egg, 6D2H left

Edited by D-wing

Bringing one back home so to speak.  Baby from one of our breeders. SP2oB  For anyone who wants to work on the lineage. Looking for a home!  Home found!  You're welcome BringsTheSnow! :D

Edited by Dracaena

9 hours ago, Dracaena said:

Bringing one back home so to speak.  Baby from one of our breeders. SP2oB  For anyone who wants to work on the lineage. Looking for a home!

Thank you!!! I am thrilled to have the baby back home :wub:

Apologies; I’ve been caught up in Halloween breeding and Christmas breeding.

This isn’t a Pink Sapphire, but I hope it’s okay if I post it here, as it may help someone working on a Snow x Yellow Sapphire lineage. I’m only posting it here and in the even generations thread for now. I didn’t want to abandon it and have it turn, as then it could never be yellow.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings! Gone! Enjoy! ^_^

Edited by missy_

58 minutes ago, missy_ said:

Apologies; I’ve been caught up in Halloween breeding and Christmas breeding.

This isn’t a Pink Sapphire, but I hope it’s okay if I post it here, as it may help someone working on a Snow x Yellow Sapphire lineage. I’m only posting it here and in the even generations thread for now. I didn’t want to abandon it and have it turn, as then it could never be yellow.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Thank you, Missy! That is beautiful. I didn't know I was working on that lineage until now! XD Now I just need to get a CB Sapphire before Christmas that I can turn yellow to breed with one of my Snows.

4 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Thank you, Missy! That is beautiful. I didn't know I was working on that lineage until now! XD Now I just need to get a CB Sapphire before Christmas that I can turn yellow to breed with one of my Snows.

You are so very welcome, @purplehaze! ^_^  It’s funny, because I didn’t know I was working on that lineage either, until I saw it listed in someone else’s pairings! XD 

A little bit early this week

Abandon a CB and Z code

Edited by D-wing

Dropped some Pink Sapphires into the AP.  They were a wee bit stubborn today; only managed a few.

If anyone wants to help us breed BSAs, you can find us here :)

bred some Sapphires, dropped 5 as Pinks - from 1:23 p.m. to 1:24 p.m. Cave/Eastern Time.

Enjoy 'em if you catch 'em.  the Sapphire's last name is Qing.

Edited by trystan

Dropped 6 Sapphires, mostly 2nd gen PBs, including some pure pinks.

Bred and abandoned 4- 2 Gen PB between 9 and 9:10 p.m. cave time. Good luck hunting everybody, and thank you for helping!

I dropped three 5G alternating Sapphires in the morning and four 2Gs from Blue Sapphire CBs earlier today. Have fun catching them!