kzspot

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink ie: Pink Sapphires

This one isn’t pink, but if anyone can use this lineage, feel free:

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Gone. enjoy! ^_^

Edited by missy_

Gonna be late breeding mine today, I had to look at last weeks post to see when I could! :P Minor wish, I wish the breeding timer could tell you exactly when you could breed again. So instead of 1 day, it would be 9 1/2ish hours from now, you impatient person. :D

Which means I'll be giving next week a miss, maybe. Just as well with the holidays. 

22 minutes ago, kzspot said:

I wish the breeding timer could tell you exactly when you could breed again

i use the time stamp on my Action Log, and then i put that time on my calendar i have on my spreadsheet.  i'm a dork, i know. ;)

Happy Wednesday! Here is a freebie Blue Sapphire I bred.

~gone~

All the rest of mine will be available for breeding this evening. See you again then 💙

Edited by BringsTheSnow

bred 6 Sapphires to their mates, sent 6 Pinks to the AP. 2:02 to 2:03 p.m. Cave/Eastern Time

enjoy 'em if you get 'em! :D

This week CB, 6D16H left

Congratulations! ;)

Edited by D-wing

2 hours ago, D-wing said:

This week CB, 6D16H left

mm5YP

I've never been around at the right time to catch one of these, but I just want to thank you for catching and abandoning them to share with others. :)

I will be breeding my Sapphires in about an hour or so, as soon as they are off cooldown.

Sent 9 pink sapphire and one blue (celestial multi clutch) to the AP.  Surprised by all the no interest (2) and no egg (5 - even a celestial!). 

Was a little late getting to my breeding, but I just sent 9 pink eggs to the AP. Almost all purebred and mostly 2G.

I probably will not breed next week while holiday breeding is going on.

Small batch this week and will probably skip next week due to the holidays. 9 pinks and 2 blues released today! Happy hunting!

Found a 4th even gen blue sapphire in the AP, from an alternating color/gen lineage oaBP0.  Perhaps someone here could use it in their projects? Looking for a home!  Found a home with purplehaze!  Good luck keeping it blue this week, only put it in one hatchery sparingly and pull it out when it has enough views to hatch/grow up so it doesn't get excess. :)

Edited by Dracaena

2 hours ago, Dracaena said:

Found a 4th even gen blue sapphire in the AP, from an alternating color/gen lineage oaBP0.  Perhaps someone here could use it in their projects? Looking for a home!

Oh, I wish I could take him, but I have nothing to go with her, so I shall leave it. I'm sure someone else could breed them right. 

Another CBs. Happy hunting and see you 2 week later;)

Merry Christmas!

Edited by D-wing

9 hours ago, Dracaena said:

Found a 4th even gen blue sapphire in the AP, from an alternating color/gen lineage oaBP0.  Perhaps someone here could use it in their projects? Looking for a home!

Picked it up. Just hope I can keep it blue! I usually get gazillions of views on my eggs/hatchlings, so I will have to be careful!

had this on my calendar for yesterday.  totally forgot.  i'll be back next wednesday then XD (january 5th)

Maybe a bit busy on Wednesday and send an egg to AP early. It may appear close to the Wednesday.

xu8OA  6d19h

did some sapphire breeding, and dropped 4 pink eggs to the AP 1:18 p.m. and 1:19 p.m. Cave/Eastern time

Managed four Pink Sapphires today, all gone to the AP. :)

Happy New Years everybody! You would think absence makes the heart grow fonder, but I only managed 2-2nd gen PB. Bred and abandoned between 5 and 5:10 cave time (eastern) Stubborn things. Oh well, happy hunting! 

Bred and abandoned 4 sapphires between 5:35pm and 5:45pm cave time. Mostly messy but a couple 2g :D

I am hoping to get back to Sapphire breeding this Wednesday. The holidays really messed me up. 

Also, out of curiosity I went back through the thread and totaled up how many Pink Sapphires were abandoned as a part of this project in 2021. The total is just over 900! 

Edited by BringsTheSnow

22 hours ago, BringsTheSnow said:

Also, out of curiosity I went back through the thread and totaled up how many Pink Sapphires were abandoned as a part of this project in 2021. The total is just over 900! 

Oh, how excellent! Thank you for counting BringsTheSnow! I wonder if I should edit the first post and put something to that affect. Effect. Whichever spelling it is. :P