kzspot

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink ie: Pink Sapphires

I just abandoned one I bought earlier today, but I don't know what time I bought it, I didn't see it on my actions log. I also bought 4 more at about 2 p.m. , so I will abandon those when I get home from work. No breeding today, because they are still on cooldown, so that will be next Wednesday.

Thanks everybody!

I tossed one very early this morning, and a few more just a little while ago. (All bred; can't buy anything until the stupid Staterae prices stop skyrocketing.)

Little late today, but I’m about to toss two market eggs after I submit this message. 

Sent 9 2nd gen pink sapphires to the AP with one stray fire gem.  Only had one no interest today.

Bred and tossed 6 pink sapphire eggs  (lineages of various quality) this evening. Abandoned between 7:25pm-8:25pm cave time.

See you all again next week!

Sent a bunch of 2g x holiday sapphires and 1 marketplace egg

Hey guys! Love this initiative. Forget CBs, I've had a hard time catching 2Gs from AP so me and my troops are ready to breed and help in anyway we can.

Wish I found out about this topic earlier, but I'm late! I'll definitely follow the Wednesday rule from next time!

So today I have bred all my CB sapphires with RED dragons.

Out of 17 - 9 were turned into pink Sapphires, 5 reds and 3 refusals.

I'd say they are breeding pretty well so I hope you catch my eggs and give them a good home. Don't mind the silly names! 

Edited by Miraku

I know it isn't Wednesday, but I was lucky enough to catch a CB Sapphire this morning from the cave and I have just abandoned it with 6 days 18 hours left, if anyone wants to watch for it.

7 hours ago, purplehaze said:

I know it isn't Wednesday, but I was lucky enough to catch a CB Sapphire this morning from the cave and I have just abandoned it with 6 days 18 hours left, if anyone wants to watch for it.

Oh excellent, thank you. New drakes have bonuses. :P

This thread is a great idea; it's nice to have a day dedicated to pink Sapphire generation. :) I just sent four pink Sapph 2Gs on their way to the AP. Additionally, I bought a Sapphire from the Market. I'll abandon it when it's no longer on cooldown.

ETA: Abandoned the Market-born Sapphire with a cute "Vax" code at 6:30 AM DC time (6d18h). :) It'll be (unlikely but) pretty cool if someone from this thread finds it.

Edited by Obelisk-of-Light

happy wednesday! round 1 has been bred 10:22 to 10:25 a.m. Cave Time, and dropped to the AP 10:29 to 10:30 a.m. Cave Time.

one of the pinks has a Pink parent with messy lineage.  the egg is 14G; all the others are 2G or 3G.  the Sapphire's last name is Qing.

good luck!

Round 2 will be later this evening sometime.....

Hello everybody, welcome to another Wednesday! I bred all mine so between 11:30 and 11:40 5 PB 2 Gen were abandoned,  2 PB 3 Gen were abandoned, and my 4th Gen LN Arcana was auto abandoned so it will stay blue. I'm about to buy 2 Marketplace (all the room I have for right now) and I will abandon those after the cooldown period of 5 hours. Happy hunting everybody, and thank you for joining me in "On Wednesdays We Wear Pink"! 

EDITED TO ADD--- make that 3 marketplace bought at about noon, one of my drakes must have hatched while I wasn't looking. :P abandoned them.11:25 p.m.

Edited by kzspot
Marketplace info

Sent 7 second gen pb sapphires to AP and 1 sixth gen EG spriter's alt lineage avatar of destruction.  Today all pairs bred produced an egg, some of them first time pairing.

I sent 8 Sapphires to the AP. Most were 2G.Good luck hunting!

5 pink sapphires sent to the AP! I had one refusal and one no interest.

All were bred and released between 8:35pm - 8:40pm.

just bred (11:07 p.m. Cave Time) two Sapphires - one 4G the other 3G - and abandoned them at 11:08 p.m. Cave Time.

the Sapphire's second name is Qing, so be on the lookout!

(sorry it's late, i had a busy day.  but it's still wednesday....)

16 hours ago, trystan said:

(sorry it's late, i had a busy day.  but it's still wednesday....)

Better late than never, and to me Wednesday is until I go to bed at 2 a.m. Thursday. :P

16 minutes ago, kzspot said:

Better late than never, and to me Wednesday is until I go to bed at 2 a.m. Thursday. :P

I feel the same. The only problem is that the following week you also have to wait until 2 a.m. Thursday to breed. So annoying! 

I think one week I will have to skip just so I can breed them earlier in the day the following Wednesday.

24 minutes ago, kzspot said:

good point! XD 

(also, Oods are still kinda creepy...)

5 minutes ago, BringsTheSnow said:

The only problem is that the following week you also have to wait until 2 a.m. Thursday to breed. So annoying! 

but this, i agree!

i have a calendar tab on my spreadsheet where i record the day and time that i breed these guys.  and if it starts getting tooooo late one week (like almost midnight), i'll just bump them to the next wednesday so i can breed them all at the same time - i have 6 now. 

.....or i could just be weird and post here on a thursday too. XD 

6 hours ago, trystan said:

(also, Oods are still kinda creepy...)

Closest thing to a dragon I could find in the Doctors universe. Weeping Angels scare me the most though, I still look sideways at all statues. (and, 10 points to Ravenclaw for recognising the Ood!) 

AND, back to topic, I skipped last week, but then didn`t breed them till 11 a.m.this week, so it is what it is. I`m just glad we are trying to breed them regularly on the same-ish day, to help concentrate the influx in the AP. 

23 minutes ago, kzspot said:

Closest thing to a dragon I could find in the Doctors universe. Weeping Angels scare me the most though, I still look sideways at all statues. (and, 10 points to Ravenclaw for recognising the Ood!) 

ooh Ravenclaw is my house! :D 

also, i googled - there was a Dragon (??) in Dragonfire, a Seventh Doctor story.  that was the ep we meet Ace in, and i'm pretty sure one of the episodes ended with the Doctor literally hanging off an ice cliff by his umbrella!  and, there was a Leaf Dragon, which i kinda don't remember, but the wiki says it was in Class, which i also watched and am very annoyed that its "series finale" was a cliffhanger... grrr.... (they introduced a new plot, and some Angels too! :o) (i'm good, really.  no, i'm not.  i've had too many shows have series finales as cliffhangers.  Manifest, i'm looking at you too.....)

23 minutes ago, kzspot said:

AND, back to topic, I skipped last week, but then didn`t breed them till 11 a.m.this week, so it is what it is. I`m just glad we are trying to breed them regularly on the same-ish day, to help concentrate the influx in the AP. 

i get that - once my second pink and second yellow grew up, i waited until a wednesday to breed them.  so now i'll breed four wednesday morning and two wednesday night.  they're on my calendar XD 

Edited by trystan

Good morning (or evening, depending on where you are :P ) I just checked and can't breed yet, so I bought 8 marketplace eggs at 10 a.m. and will release them in approximately 5 hours. Good hunting everyone! EDITED TO ADD--- hahaha!!! Life got in the way, so I ended up abandoning them at 12:55 a.m. THURSDAY morning, but, hey, better late than never. I'm gonna skip breeding them this week, and I hope to get them bright and early next week. Thanks everyone!

Edited by kzspot
Life

4 bred Sapphires - the Sapphire's last name is Qing.  sorry about the lineage with the Pink mom, she's a little messy.

bred at 11:02-11:03 a.m. Cave Time, abandoned 11:06-11:07 a.m. Cave Time

edit: round 2 (which i think is 2 more Sapphires) will be in about 12 hours or so.  if not, it'll be next week XD

Edited by trystan

Wow! I almost wore pink today. I will just have to change clothes for when go out later.

Back in the 80s, I heard some study that when there are a lot of people in a room, a guy's eyes will be drawn to the girl in pink.I'm still single, so perhaps it doesn't really work well enough for me, but I still like to rock pink every once in a while.

I just bought a market Sapphire to abandon after the 5 hour wait. I wish there wasn't a wait, as I need my other open slots for pending trades.

I guess I can breed my CBs to drop some PB Sapphires quickly.

Good luck everybody, on catching Pink Sapphires later on.

Edited by PrincessLucy