kzspot

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink ie: Pink Sapphires

Abandoned a prizekin sapphire at 3:32pm cave time today. Would've bred and abandoned it yesterday but I forgot, oops.

Edited by Jelly_Doughnut

it's that time again - happy wednesday!

i dropped 5 Pinks to the AP from 2:26 p.m. to 2:27 p.m. Cave/Eastern Time today.

Edited by trystan

Hi everybody! I bred and dropped 2 - 2 gen PB Sapphires between 9:30 and 9:34. Cave time. Happy Hunting! 

I dropped 4 second gens -- 2 from blues and 2 from pinks -- between 10:13 and 10:16 pm.

The rest of mine were not cooperative. :(

I just (11:35 - 11:39 DC time) dropped seven 2Gs from Blue and four 5Gs with alternating colours plus one 3G Pink Sapphire from a Pink Sapphire x Elux Lucis checker. Good Luck!

Edited by Astreya

bred and dropped four eggs as Pinks to the AP - 2:36 p.m. to 2:37 p.m. Cave/Eastern time :)

Just squeaked the last of my breeding in before midnight. But my dragons were terribly stubborn -- I got only 2 Sapphire eggs to abandon + a wrong breed.

Giving away one on the Community board that needs to be yellow.

Happy Wednesday everyone!

I bred and abandoned 3 pink sapphires this morning at 9:05am. I will breed the rest this afternoon when they are available.

Mine are due to breed at an awkward time -- after 11 p.m. -- because I nearly forgot them last week.

8 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Mine are due to breed at an awkward time -- after 11 p.m. -- because I nearly forgot them last week.

Been there, done that. I stay up till 2 a.m., so I frequently think it's still Wednesday when it's actually Thursday.    :)   I am plum full, so I'm wiffle waffling about whether to breed or not.... I probably will. Blue is better than none. 

All that agonizing and I only bred 1 egg. Oh well, auto abandoned between 2 and 2:10 cave time. See ya'll next week! 

from 2:45 p.m. to 2:46 p.m. Cave/Eastern time today, i dropped 6 Sapphires - 3 Pink, and 3 Blue. i was meaning to drop (aka: auto-abandon) Blues last week, but i thought about it too late.  today, i have 7 eggs, so all i had to do was keep one on my scroll so i could auto-abandon Blues as well!

I was only able to get one Pink out this week :( Abanadoned at 2:59pm cave time!

Happy Wednesday! I just abandoned 9 pink sapphires and gave away one blue one on the Community Notice Board.  I will try to remember my second batch this afternoon as well. :D

Just sent 3 to the AP 7:50 p.m-8 p.m EST

Edited by IzzyCat91
added drop time

@kzspot I noticed we don't have a banner or anything to promote this, so I took the liberty of finding a suitable Clip art pic to link this page to (if that's alright):

heart-gem-hi.png&ehk=2T0v5327oeJE5yT0RJIVDndI1UKcJsvCnKaLvEv4BdE=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

To add to your signature:
click the image,
select "copy image link",
paste into your signature via account settings,

highlight image,

hold ctrl button on keyboard and right click with your mouse,

select "edit image",

Fill "Link URL" box with the url to the first page of this thread (go to first page and copy the url in the search bar of your browser),

resize image to about 50 width and 48 length (or whatever size works for your sig),

save image setting, save your sig, and boom! All done!

Edited by IzzyCat91

The Discord link I found earlier in this thread isn't working. Does anyone have an updated invite link?