TJ09

2021-04-04 - Festival of Eggs

1 hour ago, Glaciarie said:

I started getting eggs from 2013 now! But even after all this years I still think it's weird and silly to not have the year's banner above the eggs that are on the top

There wasn't a banner made for that year. The necessity for separating them didn't come up until next year. 

@Kaini - can you nudge TJ about the stuck egg from 2010 that is messing with people's lives and collections ? I've pinged him a couple of times and so have others, but no word yet.... (I have them all - "asking for a friend" !)

Strange question, but for anyone who got the original 2010 eggs *in* 2010.... Does anyone know when the order for the 2010 eggs changed? This is bugging me and I know it's a small thing but when did this happen? 

Screenshot taken 2015:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.d90593422a96c4e3ab8776b9ce30b301.png

Screenshot just now:

Spoiler

image.png.a0f4a61442e0c4a9de2890e24a430ebc.png

I can't believe I lived two years without owning my own copy of this majestic creature.  u4vcmp.gif

I'm now working on 2018 and have 478/653.  

47 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

*returns from self-imposed exile lol*

I finally finished collecting the 2021 eggs! 

Now, I'm on to the 2020 eggs I missed, and the first egg is this guy: 1eccuv.png

…I have no idea what in the world this is. lol

Believe that's the Blob creature from No Man's Sky :)

8 hours ago, Eggy0 said:

Yep it is! Thank you so much, glad you love it :)

its amazing ^^ i have to say its my favorite egg ive found so far this year especally since therazaines are one of my favorite to collect :D

1 hour ago, Spyridon said:

Hide contents

Yeah, it's the Tekkadan flag from Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGhFf7TTOJ1lJisbLTODa

Ooooo nice! I love it. It's clean, subtle, and still very distinctive ❤️

35 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Strange question, but for anyone who got the original 2010 eggs *in* 2010.... Does anyone know when the order for the 2010 eggs changed? This is bugging me and I know it's a small thing but when did this happen? 

Screenshot taken 2015:

Hide contents

Screenshot just now:

Hide contents

I feel like this happened with one of the years tots too

35 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

OHhhhhhh omg that explains a lot... I've been vaguely and barely-noticeably disoriented by that section all week lol. 

11 hours ago, PokeCat said:

it wouldn't be appealing enough. 

Tell that to the rotating wallpapers on my 3 work monitors that are only that style lmaooooo

Also, if you enjoyed making it then who cares about it's appeal!

1 hour ago, HeatherMarie said:

Screenshot taken 2015:

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot just now:

Reveal hidden contents

I looked on Easter 2021 for one of my all-time favorite eggs, image.png.252d382a8e70715b027b5a129852960e.png, and it was in its original 2010 spot then. Yesterday or earlier today, I forget when I checked, I saw it was in a different spot. AFAIK, it changed in the past three days.

1 hour ago, Kaini said:

There wasn't a banner made for that year. The necessity for separating them didn't come up until next year. 

Didn't the festival of eggs start in 2010? Anyway, I had eggs frum 2014 sitting for years at the top of my page, and there was a banner for them so if felt really weird to scroll down to the 2015 banner just to know the top eggs were from 2014 ^^" 

I have started 2015! At least now even if I don't manage all my missing eggs this year I do have all the banners displayed. The jump from 2014 to 2016 really used to make me twitch lol.

3 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Screenshot taken 2015:

Hide contents

Screenshot just now:

Hide contents

It changed Tuesday. When I got two 2010 eggs in error (third row, 4th and 5th eggs), the next time I looked at them, they'd changed.

I now have 58/60 of this year's...and I don't think I'm missing any from previous years, but we'll see, I guess.

I can't believe I have so many missing.  Looks like three consecutive years right in the middle.  Oops.  It is going to be a push to get them all by the end of the week.  Thanks for making them available again.

Oh, another comment I really wanted to make: I am extremely thankful to have eggs from past years available for collection.  Because of a previous very controlling living situation this is the first year I've actually had the freedom to be on long enough to get all of them from this year and it really does feel like I'm making up for lost time getting the older ones now, even in a silly way :') 

I guess I do it the easy way?

Spoiler

I actually just sit on one page and refresh every 10 minutes or so. But now that I've said something it will probably be changed. LOL 

31 minutes ago, Feral71 said:

I guess I do it the easy way?

Hide contents

I actually just sit on one page and refresh every 10 minutes or so. But now that I've said something it will probably be changed. LOL 

Someone mentioned to use this page if you haven't already. I use it when I'm not at home.

Edit: Down to 129 eggs left.

Edited by Spyridon

I just use the egglimits page and refresh over that all the time, to be honest. XD

Well since when you click on it it takes you back to the egg page, that's just the one I choose to sit on. LOL then I only have to keep one open. :P I'm lazy like that. LOL

1 hour ago, Spyridon said:

Someone mentioned to use this page if you haven't already. I use it when I'm not at home.

Edit: Down to 129 eggs left.

That's a new one for me to book mark.  Thanks!

I just open one of my eggs/hatching pages and just keep on refreshing when I remember too.

The FFVII egg was the first one I got and I was so happy. ❤️

I got into MHA just a few days ago and I really wasn't expecting to see All Might here. Gave me a good laugh. 😆 Well done!

I'm loving the shiny crystal and Sisu ones as well. And the frog. And the snake. And the Tiamat. And all of them, really!

ETA: The banner is absolutely gorgeous this year!

Edited by Kurenai