TJ09

2021-04-04 - Festival of Eggs

I managed to get all of the past years' eggs. I was most pleased to finish off 2013 since I didn't have internet for all of that Easter and thought that year was always going to remain unfinished

I loved the event! XD I managed to fill in missing eggs from 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2012, some of 2011, and one from 2010. I grabbed all of 2021, and already had all of 2013 (my first year with DC.). I had some eggs from a few incomplete years and nabbed the missing ones.

It’s nice to view and appreciate all the different styles of eggy sprites on my scroll. Thank you, TJ and spriters! It was fun. :nyan:

This was my first Easter in DC, but, if you took a look at my basket, you'd think I've been here since 2014...

Thank you so much for letting us catch the past eggs. I'm not sure how I managed to do it but I was able to get completely caught up. I had to get 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2021. I have all of them now and the artwork is AMAZING as always!!!! THANK YOU!!!! <3

I've just got one egg from 2015... and they stopped appearing :( I hope we'll be given one more chance to collect old eggs next year.

Thank you very much for all the lovely art and eggs!

Dang it, 5 away from having all of this year's eggs....and now they're gone. :(

Having two jobs really takes a lot of time away from me, got so close to getting them all too.

Hope they return next year as well. <'3

dang.. i thought it was 7 days meaning I had one more... never mind! Made up a few years in one hit! Hoping it happens again next year, was great

I also hoped it was today as well, but either way, I am so happy with the amount of eggs this allowed me to get. Even with just casually checking back every 10-20 minutes, I managed to fill out all the years from 2021 back to 2017, with most of 2016 filled as well. Next year, I hope, I am able to catch up on all I missed beforehand. Stopped playing regularly in 2015, so I had a lot to catch up on. Thank you so much for the opportunity!

Thank you very much! This Egghunting was fun. (And the odd advertisments I got every time I clicked on an egg, too. Gardening, Floorboards, Carterpillars... It was an ad-venture.)

Given that I have been away every easter and hardly caught more than a line of eggs every year, this year I made it back to 2012. :) 

I hope we can get the same collecting frenzy next year, to finish the rest.

Thank you for this event! It was fun, as always. Worked back a bit as well but didn't quite collect all the eggs as I haven't bothered all that much. Really happy to see people liked my egg too, means a lot to me ❤️

Looking forward to ToT in a few months!

18 hours ago, Odeen said:

Also thank you to everyone who had good things to say about the banner. I had a lot of fun making it.

It's lovely! I like the wee green gemshard hatchie amongst the kitties, as it makes me think of this little one: https://dragcave.net/view/5l656 (described)

Thank you, TJ and all the egg and banner spriters!

Thanks for the new eggs and the chance to collect the ones I missed in the previous years. Hope you enable this expanded egg hunt next year as well so I can finish the job. :)

Got all of this year's eggs, but still didn't finish getting all of 2020. Dang. Oh well! Next year! Which is actually possible now!

Thank you to everyone involved again!

Wow, 7 days and I got nearly 6 years full. ❤️

Still missing anything from 2010 to 2014, but maybe we can get another chance for those next year.

Thank you so much for the chance to fill our baskets "a little" more than expected. ❤️

Very pleased to have had the opportunity to gather "old" eggs. It was a delight to see them again. Thank-you TJ, spriters, creators, and all the artisans who contributed to this dragon & egg.

Like many others here, I'm echoing that it was wonderful to collect old eggs -- I hope this sticks around for the future. I imagine it'll be a lot more fun for new and old players alike to know that they can catch up later.

Congrats to all those who caught up, and here's to next year for those who didn't? Happy festival of eggs either way!

I think when I began this event I had no eggs, and by the time the event ended I had ones all the way back to 2018. Needless to say this was very fruitful for me!! I enjoyed every egg I got, even moreso the ones from previous years...thank you for the opportunity to make up for what was missed. Like others I hope to see this kind of chance open up again but regardless will appreciate this particular chance. Thank you for making my Eastertime a bit more fun. 😊

Edited by oyamu

Since this has ended for the year I will close this now. Congratulations to those whose eggs made it into the cave for another Festival of Eggs, congratulations to those that collected them all and were able to catch up or start catching up on their backlog from previous years, and thank you TJ and spriters for another great festival!