TJ09

2021-04-04 - Festival of Eggs

Got all eggs from 2018 on up now. Hoping I can finish 2017 before this ends...

Going to have to wait until next year for more but I appreciate the chance to get the old eggs 

Edited by ShorahNagi

I have approximately 100 eggs left to grab; nearly completed 2012. After that, it's all 2011 and 2010. I might be able to finish in time??? :U

7 hours ago, GhostMouse said:

I think the moving static really makes it. It also gives it slight Poltergeist vibes. :D

"They're here."

I thought that, too!

1 hour ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

This egg was designed to make you crave candy.

w7dcpc.png

I now crave cotton candy. lol

Also, it's a coffee bean! 1tquuej.gif

I actually find this really clever 'cause coffee beans can really be shaped like that.

Unless I'm terribly wrong and that's not a coffee bean.

Then, I have no idea what it is. 

8 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

Also, it's a coffee bean! 1tquuej.gif

I actually find this really clever 'cause coffee beans can really be shaped like that.

Unless I'm terribly wrong and that's not a coffee bean.

Then, I have no idea what it is. 

Cotton candy is the first thing I thought of when I saw the pink egg, too. But there's other candy that shade of pink, too. ^_^

Maybe an idealized cocoa bean? Although, they look more like dates when dried.

Or a chocolate-coated coffee bean?

I'm in the 2013 group now, and I love the eggs that years has. from one on a truck, to even a Guitar Hero?! That's epic! Not sure if I'll finish getting all of them this year, but it's been fun collecting from Egg baskets of the past. 

Thank you, TJ, spriters, and artists. 

Thanks for making it over a week as i worked easter so i kind of forgot it was easter so i am just getting started

Ha! Finally made it to 2010! Just need 36 more eggs and I call it done. 💃

4 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

This egg was designed to make you crave candy.

w7dcpc.png

3 hours ago, Shokomon said:

Yes! I actually have (surprisingly yummy) cotton candy at home right now, it's kind of funny just how much that egg looks like what I have right here. 

I spent a good hour last night screenshotting the FoE from all years (... I was being very picky about getting the animated ones captured at the perfect time, lol). I love all DC holiday events but the FoE and ToTs are especially fun and full of so much awesome art!

I'm about halfway through 2011, I might just get them all in time :o 

Which, given i only had most from 2017 forwards, is impressive. 

I don't think I'm going to get all the eggs I need, but I'm super pleased with what I've gotten so far. Finished up the 2020 eggs I missed and got all of 2018's. Time to see how much of 2017 I can get before the end.

Super thankful that we can get these missed eggs, there's so many neat sprites I didn't get the chance to see until now!

Somehow, it turns out, I missed all of 2016. Not sure I can make it by the end of the week, but I can try!

i got no where near done, but i put a HUGE chunk into my egg basket. i got: all of 2021, all of 2020, 1/2 of 2019, all of 2018, 2/3 of 2017, all of 2016, and now i'm working through 2015. hope we can get old eggs next year!

I love having another chance to collect old festival eggs. There were a few years where I wasn't as diligent at collecting and regretted it.

Me: * getting excited because I can finally obtain the Potato Egg I had stayed awake for until like 5 AM back in 2011, and which got wiped because of the bug. *

Also me: So... I have to get all the eggs I missed the following years first? Well, damn.

Either way, I'm VERY happy to be able to get the ones I don't have, especially from 2018 and 2016, which are the years I missed out on Festivals completely.

I also hope we'll be able to get older eggs in future Easter events - it doesn't have to be every year but at least once at some point would be nice so the potato can finally be mine :D

After a week long battle, I finally conquered the egg collecting. Thank you for making past Easter eggs catchable ❤️

I just finished yday as well.

I hope the same will be possible for Trick & Treating. :)

20 minutes ago, Nalyua said:

I just finished yday as well.

I hope the same will be possible for Trick & Treating. :)

They allowed the gathering of old trick & treating items last year.

Who made this one?

691670522_cvt4wq(1).gif.615a259529827c0f2012bad4f3cff3b5.gif

I'd like to credit them in my profile🎶🎷😎

Edited by jerzeeshadow

18 minutes ago, Aethon said:

They allowed the gathering of old trick & treating items last year.

Ah very good, I didn't play last year so I don't know

I didn't play DC for the last two years and just came back a few weeks ago. To be able to grab older eggs again... best update ever, thank you TJ =)

33 minutes ago, jerzeeshadow said:

Who made this one?

691670522_cvt4wq(1).gif.615a259529827c0f2012bad4f3cff3b5.gif

I'd like to credit them in my profile🎶🎷😎

Here you go:

17 minutes ago, rinoa26 said:

Here you go:

Thank you for the info!