TJ09

2021-04-04 - Festival of Eggs

Done! Collected all the eggs :D Thank you so much for the event and opportunity to get the previous eggs~! Good luck to those who are still hunting them 😄

I've never going to be able to get all of them in a single year. It takes too long between eggs and I don't have the ability to devote 40 hours to sitting here refreshing. I wish it went for a week like other sites Easter/Spring celebrations, but oh well.

I love most of these eggs. The Kiwi, Star Crystal, Fluffy Blue Tailed one, and the Surf eggs are my favorite so far. As usual, I don't get most references. :D

2 minutes ago, Talisraye said:

I wish it went for a week like other sites Easter/Spring celebrations, but oh well.

But?? It's going for a week lol

43 minutes ago, Kurenai said:

The FFVII egg was the first one I got and I was so happy. ❤️

❤️

I'm also happy to see the love it's getting ; 7 ;

Just now, Arkee said:

But?? It's going for a week lol

❤️

I'm also happy to see the love it's getting ; 7 ;

Whoopsie! I missed that sentence. Well, awesome! Thanks for pointing that out to me.

I've got all the 2021, 2020, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012 and 47 of 2011. I'm working on 2019 now, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2010 and the rest of 2011.

Does anyone else remember a glitch with the 2011 collecting? I seem to recall getting them all then a glitch wiping out some of what was collected with no time to get them back. Anyone?

3 minutes ago, dragongrrl said:

I've got all the 2021, 2020, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012 and 47 of 2011. I'm working on 2019 now, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2010 and the rest of 2011.

I'm collecting 2015 right now. Then I need to complete 2011 and grab all of 2010. It's all down hill from here.

I do love the complexity of the Evolution egg. 1ddm5c7.gif Then my bio brain kicked in. Where's the trees and bacteria and fungi? XD

I'm still wondering what this egg is:

Screenshot_20210405-220717.jpg.bfd4b02fa743863603022dc9f2a6e604.jpg

It goes through lacy colour changes then ends with that. ^

Anyone?

8 hours ago, Eggy0 said:

Believe that's the Blob creature from No Man's Sky :)

Oh! Huh. 

Still have no idea what that is. But thank you!

*looks it up*

Is this it?

7 minutes ago, White Fox said:

Is there a list of all easter eggs for each year somewhere? 

Try the wiki.

Edit: :ph34r:'d!

Edited by Shokomon

This is the first year I've been able to collect all the available eggs! Thank you so much spriters for your amazing work~! I think my faves from this year include the Kiwi and the turnip. <3

There are quite a few years where I wasn't able to get any eggs so I'll be happy to also get some dividers too, the dividers are all so pretty. 

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

I'm still wondering what this egg is:

Screenshot_20210405-220717.jpg.bfd4b02fa743863603022dc9f2a6e604.jpg

It goes through lacy colour changes then ends with that. ^

Anyone?

And again I ask, could it be from either Earth Gurl or earthgirl? They were both spriters, weren't they?

9 more 2017 then I will jump up to get the 28 I missed in 2014. No idea how I managed to get them all in 2015 and 2016, but I'm glad I did.

A little late, but great job on the eggs this year! I particularly love what I think is a Digimon egg and the Negg from Neopets. (Boy, I miss that game.)

Also, sorry if I missed the explanation on EggyO's egg, but is that supposed to be a Skeksis?

I'm really glad these are going on for an extended time; I am so busy this year and had it not been extended, I would have definitely missed most of them. Have 42 so far :) How far back do the previous years go? I have all from 2016 onward. Anyway, I hope future Easters get a long catch time like this from now on. 

And the Digimon ones are always cool; they're the few I ever get the reference for lol

Edited by Natakiro

thank you again so much for this... I'll only get 2021, 2020 and 2019 completed I think (busy work week) but hopefully this occurs again, and I'll eventually be able to get all my other half missed years (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2011) - which due to various upheavals and committments, I was unable to complete. It has been very uncomfortable for me looking at my incomplete collection 

9 minutes ago, Natakiro said:

I'm really glad these are going on for an extended time; I am so busy this year and had it not been extended, I would have definitely missed most of them. Have 42 so far :) How far back do the previous years go? I have all from 2016 onward. Anyway, I hope future Easters get a long catch time like this from now on. 

And the Digimon ones are always cool; they're the few I ever get the reference for lol

2011 was my first lot I think, dont think they started earlier but I could be wrong

14 minutes ago, 1976_michelle said:

thank you again so much for this... I'll only get 2021, 2020 and 2019 completed I think (busy work week) but hopefully this occurs again, and I'll eventually be able to get all my other half missed years (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2011) - which due to various upheavals and committments, I was unable to complete. It has been very uncomfortable for me looking at my incomplete collection 

2011 was my first lot I think, dont think they started earlier but I could be wrong

Oh boy, nice that there are still a bunch to look forward to if I manage to get this year's done before it ends :) Thanks for the info.

edit: Just found an earlier post saying 2010 is the first one; that's a LOT to collect - despite me being on since I think around that time, I didn't play it much and didn't know about events lol

Edited by Natakiro

2 hours ago, dragongrrl said:

And again I ask, could it be from either Earth Gurl or earthgirl? They were both spriters, weren't they?

It seems like not quite earthgirl's style. I looked at their eggs from 2010 to 2013, and they tend to be delicate, shimmery designs.

3 hours ago, Natakiro said:

Oh boy, nice that there are still a bunch to look forward to if I manage to get this year's done before it ends :) Thanks for the info.

edit: Just found an earlier post saying 2010 is the first one; that's a LOT to collect - despite me being on since I think around that time, I didn't play it much and didn't know about events lol

you are correct I miscounted backwards from the bannered years (the early ones didn't have a date). 2010. 

10 hours ago, dragongrrl said:

Does anyone else remember a glitch with the 2011 collecting? I seem to recall getting them all then a glitch wiping out some of what was collected with no time to get them back. Anyone?

Yep, that happened. It was something like any egg collected in the previous 24 hours got deleted.

After 10 years I finally re-collected the ~8 eggs I lost after the rollback-- odd to see all those sprites in the basket. Glad everyone has the opportunity to get old eggs now.

Finally the eggs stopped coming in lol. So many from such many years ago, I never knew I missed them, but happy to have them now XD

5 hours ago, Data_Girl_3 said:

A little late, but great job on the eggs this year! I particularly love what I think is a Digimon egg and the Negg from Neopets. (Boy, I miss that game.)

Also, sorry if I missed the explanation on EggyO's egg, but is that supposed to be a Skeksis?

There was an explanation indeed, it's not a Skeksis but a Therizinosaur (based on the version from Ark: Survival Evolved), also known as a "tickle chicken" :)

Thanks for extending the FoE! I just grabbed my first 2020 egg. Marvellous ❤️ 

1 hour ago, Munin said:

It´s alive!

Hide contents

1xia7ni.gif

Dude. I posted days ago that this was my favorite egg and never noticed it was animated till you posted this. O.O