TJ09

2021-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

Pecognition and Perception are the only ones with the same elements, right? I don't want to have to mess with every slider again. XD

Fun idea for an event but why cant I drag to adjust the spells?  Been dragging all over the page but nothing happens and I cant even get some of the hidden spells even though I have the element correct.

Just now, Vic said:

Fun idea for an event but why cant I drag to adjust the spells?  Been dragging all over the page but nothing happens and I cant even get some of the hidden spells even though I have the element correct.

The outer edge of the circle has the areas you drag once you've clicked your elements.

1 minute ago, Diamondinmyeye said:

Pecognition and Perception are the only ones with the same elements, right? I don't want to have to mess with every slider again. XD

Sadly there's a few with same element types but different proportions like shrink/enlarge

The outer edge of the circle has the areas you drag once you've clicked your elements.

Nope.

2 minutes ago, Ladywizard said:

Sadly there's a few with same element types but different proportions like shrink/enlarge

I seem to have somehow missed both of those. Elements?

Just now, Diamondinmyeye said:

I seem to have somehow missed both of those. Elements?

life/teleport same as transform(transform's 50-50 shrink enlarge are at extremes)

Edited by Ladywizard

So far, my favorites are in Two lovers: Duplicate and Make atrocious. Neither get a checkmark, though....

2 minutes ago, Ladywizard said:

life/teleport same as transform(transform's 50-50 shrink enlarge are at extremes)

Thank you, makes sense!

The little notches? Are you on mobile?

Yes i know what you're talking about.  Clikced and dragged all over the notches and the spell page and nothing happens ever.  On laptop.

1 minute ago, Vic said:

Yes i know what you're talking about.  Clikced and dragged all over the notches and the spell page and nothing happens ever.  On laptop.

Ignore the top notch it's stop in place the other 1-2 can be dragged

1 minute ago, Ladywizard said:

Ignore the top notch it's stop in place the other 1-2 can be dragged

No they cant!  Been trying all this time and nothing works!

Just now, Vic said:

No they cant!  Been trying all this time and nothing works!

Got any form of script blocking software on your browser?

8 minutes ago, Ladywizard said:

Got any form of script blocking software on your browser?

Turned off adblocker and still didnt work.

Got it to work in Edge.  Guess the event doesn't like Firefox.  At least was able to get the new eggs!  Off to bed now.  Night!

Edited by Vic

Interesting that some of the endings in Two Loves don't get a check mark!

Spoiler

so far, Duplicate, Make Atrocious, Courage, Precognition, Perception, and Banish work. I guess bad endings that have you try again don't count as endings?

@Corseiss Here! LMK if anything is unclear!

Spoiler

Atrocious: life + dark (equal proportions)

Banish: dark + space + air (equal parts dark and air, half is space)

I love the mini-game! What an amazing Valentine's gift- thanks TJ!

Can't wait to meet the new dragon too ❤️

The mini game is amazing! And the new egg is pretty, can't wait to see the hatchlings!

There's a bunch of two-element pairs where different proportions give you different spells, but are there any three-element sets that have more than one spell to them?

Spoiler

I have twenty six spells right now, and I think that's all of them, unless the answer to the above question is positive.

Edited by MessengerDragon

Happy VDay! ❤️

The game though I wont be able to play I guess, hovering over the symbols shows nothing (neither in Firefox nor Chrome) and the same problem that I have with 'Grid Custom Sort' - a huge increase of CPU working up to not being able to click anything - occurs here too and I rather not crash my pc^^