TJ09

2021-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

The mini game is awesome. Thanks, @Calli Thaala for that comprehensive list of spells and solutions. Also very much enjoying the 'wrong' solutions; been away forever (and don't remember if I ever knew) but need to figure out how to make a hidden drop-down list of those when I'm more awake.

Because I have forgotten anything I ever knew about holiday events: figuring out all the spells to pair with stories for checkmark solutions is the important thing, right? Not picking the ending you like best last or something, so that becomes the final way you picked that you wanted the story to play out?

Or does it even matter/is there any end goal but participation and having fun?  Which is more than enough, because this is fun - just trying to make certain I'm not missing anything.

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! ❤️

These new eggs look incredibly promising, I cannot wait to see hatchlings and adults. For some reason, my first thought after seeing the eggs and checking the description was "Oh, dear, here we go. Hellfire! Dark fire!" Too much Disney villain songs recently :lol:

Happy valentines day everyone:)

The eggs look very interesting and so is there description, I can not wait to see what they become.

Really liking this story based game as well loving the spell casting mechanic it's really good fun 

Can't be bothered to trawl ALL the way back - is there a way to hide the "drag" box away from the dial - I can't SEE one of the things to drag and have to guess all the time...

But LOVELY eggs !

52 minutes ago, Kiwiana said:

Happy VDay! ❤️

The game though I wont be able to play I guess, hovering over the symbols shows nothing (neither in Firefox nor Chrome) and the same problem that I have with 'Grid Custom Sort' - a huge increase of CPU working up to not being able to click anything - occurs here too and I rather not crash my pc^^

The hovering over the symbols doesn't seem to work in a bouquet of choices but it worked for me in the other two.

12 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Can't be bothered to trawl ALL the way back - is there a way to hide the "drag" box away from the dial - I can't SEE one of the things to drag and have to guess all the time...

But LOVELY eggs !

They only show up on a bouquet of choices and seems to be no way to hide them. At least none that has been reported.

Edited by Dinala1641882

Thanks for the event!

Completely disregarding the hints in the text, I cast "Turn into Frog" first. 😆

Edited by Fly-by-Night

1 hour ago, MessengerDragon said:

There's a bunch of two-element pairs where different proportions give you different spells, but are there any three-element sets that have more than one spell to them?

Hide contents

I have twenty six spells right now, and I think that's all of them, unless the answer to the above question is positive.

I don't think so. At least I haven't found any. 

4 hours ago, Calli Thaala said:

So far I've found these spells:

Hide contents

Animate (earth, diamond, hourglass)
Banish (darkness, diamond, wind) - thanks Blueskyy!
Charm (light, plant, diamond) - thanks QuailKing!!
Conjure Plant (plant, earth, water)
Courage (light, fire)
Darkness (light, darkness)
Death (skull)
Duplicate (scale, diamond)
Enlarge (plant, diamond - PROPORTION 1)
Fireball (fire, skull)
Forget (skull, diamond, hourglass)
Freeze (snowflake)
Growth (plant, water, hourglass)
Heal (light, plant)
Invisibility (light, darkness, air) - thanks, jetaime!!
Make Atrocious (plant, darkness
Perception (scale, hourglass - PROPORTION 1)
Precognition (scale, hourglass - PROPORTION 2)
Repair (water, hour glass)
Resurrection (plant, skull, hourglass)
Shrink (plant, diamond - PROPORTION 2)
Summon Storm (water, lightning)
Teleport (diamond)
Transform (plant, diamond - PROPORTION 3)
Turn Into Frog (plant, water, diamond)
Zap (lightning)

Solutions for A Bouquet of Choices

Reveal hidden contents

Conjure Plant,

Growth

Solutions for Only Human:

Reveal hidden contents

Charm

Courage

Death

Heal

Invisibility

Turn Into Frog

Solutions for Two Loves:

Hide contents

Duplicate

Perception

Precognition

Make Atrocious (fails but had funny text!)

THANK YOU

Animate, Banish, Charm, Conjure plant, Courage, Darkness, Death, Duplicate, Enlarge, Fireball, Forget, Freeze, Growth, Heal, Invisibility, Make atrocious (this one's my favourite), Perception, Precognition, Repair, Resurrection, Shrink, Summon storm, Teleport, Transform, Turn into a frog, Zap. 

I think there's no more and I'm curious to see what stories we'll get with them... Especially future wrong choices :D

Edited by Darth Krande

Oho, the hatchling is keeping its dark colouring so far. I'm still prepared that puberty could hit it like a freight train of pink and fluff, but I ain't going to lie that I think it'd be nice to have a more... 'clean' valentine dragon design, like the first Valentine. I like what I'm seeing so far!

Edited by Ripan
Not sure what word to describe it

Umm, so am I the only one without a cast button? I see the "???" pop up when I've found a spell combination, but I've tried clicking everywhere and get no response. 

Edit: Well, no cast button, but if I click just below and left (SW if were compass) of the little "electric" circles that appear in the center of the casting area when there is mana selected, I can consistently cast. 

Edited by sfts

Aww cute hatchie, is there a flower in the antlers?

Regarding the game: my old brain finally got it 😛

Edited by Kiwiana

1 minute ago, Charity322 said:

I can't get the third option for two loves. I've tried every spell.

Never mind. I had missed Courage.

1 hour ago, Kiwiana said:

Aww cute hatchie, is there a flower in the antlers?

Regarding the game: my old brain finally got it 😛

Reasonably sure its fire given the egg and hatchie descriptions. 

Thank you so much Calli Thaala! Seriously, this reminds me of Atelier Sophie:The Alchemist of the mysterious book. ((Which I got stuck on and never really finished. ><: ))

WB

A nontraditional valentine dragon would be refreshing to see.

Edited by Nine

7 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

I choose Bouquet Of Choices, too.

The first to come to mind is a stink flower—a massive plant native to the jungle.

That's a Floral Crown reference: The best way to a Floral-Crowned Dragon’s heart is to present them with flowers—large or small, bright or dull, smelling like fine perfume or rotten meat—the dragon will accept them all,

It's actually a reference to the Rafflesia arnoldii, which is both the largest individual flower in the world and one of the smelliest. XD  Floral-Crowned didn't cross my mind, though they're probably one of the few who would enjoy such a gift!

how do i bypass this message? >< it blocks the drag thingie

sada.PNG

Happy Valentine's day everyone!  Loving the story/event so far! 

7 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Uh oh, maybe I'm just wishful thinking but I'm already wanting my 'character' to end up with Aidriyan, after the end I just got with the only human story. 

Yaaaaaas, me too!

13 minutes ago, Firebirdwyvern said:

Maybe it is just me, but I can't really get the spell to work because the message blocks the third...switch?

Same.