Moriaty

Cookie gifting & Display!

2 minutes ago, Moriaty said:

this did show me what pixel art truly is tho. I literally zoomed in and try to control every single pixel to make the line as smooth as possible...especially because that brush size is really in the way

sometimes im very stupid because i hadnt even thought of zooming in /)_<

im working on something else now, so at least i can keep that in mind..!

@banban007 im wokring on another shirakumo cookie because i cant help myself, so if youd like one of those instead (or additionally!) for the goku/cat butt i can send it :P 

@Xathoa Thanks for the leaf. ❤️ sent a nebula. Dragon duo would be nice. I'll send Goku after cool down. ;)  
@InvaderAlexis oh sorry I thought I've send you Goku, my mistakes. :D will send after cooldown (cat butt too!) I'd love bunny (I'm not sure what game/series it's from though), and your new Shirakumo when you completed it. XD 
@Ewhanene Yes, giftbox, not cake.. unless if you want to make both. XD What would you like in return? 
@Kakaru_of_DOOM Sure, I'll send after cool down. Is your scroll name same as forum?
@a101401014 Sure, will send terrae to you.
@Dalek will send nebula to you. Is your scroll name same as forum?

16 minutes ago, banban007 said:

These cookies are available if anyone wanna swap. Many cat butt/Goku/Nebula. :D 
My scroll is banban007. Let me know if you like to get specific cookie, otherwise I'll send random.

cookies available 30122020.jpg

What would you like in return for one of those nebulas?

@banban007 you sent a nebula in a jar instead of a goku before! (i loved it!) im very appreciative that you're liking these cookies, theyre very self indulgent. im only motivated to draw when its my favorite characters. the bunny is from rhythm heaven, from the minigame bunny hop! :P 

@banban007 Thank you so much! I just made and sent a dragon-duo. It's adorable, and looking forward to the Goku. :'D

@banban007 if you still have any, i'd love one of the dragons in a bottle! (scroll name same as forum). I'd happily swap you a stitch or patterned star cookie

6 minutes ago, Awdz Bodkins said:

What would you like in return for one of those nebulas?

I'd take any dragon cookies you made, as long as they're not redundant. I already got shimmer, ND and the new holiday dragon from you. ❤️

@Xathoa sent Goku. Thank you for dragon duo. ❤️ 
@InvaderAlexis Thank you for bunny. ❤️ I can't say no to drawings with neat lineart and anime. :D (also cute things/animals lol)
@Kakaru_of_DOOM Thank you for nebula. Sent a nebula too. 
@smartster4 Sure, which 1 you like? I have the last terrae, and several nebulas. Stitch would be nice, thanks!

@banban007 if you have any of the Nebulas left I would love one! Happy to send one in return. ❤❤

@Ewhanene your gift boxes are lovely if you have any left I would be happy to swap you!

@Kakaru_of_DOOM thank you for the chicken it looks just like one of my RL girls!! ❤❤

@smartster4 thank you for my Stitch I love him!!!

@tjenni I LOVE all my horses!!!

@InvaderAlexis

@LackingDragons

@Aie

@biruko

@Moriaty

Thank you all for my babies I adore them so much!!!! You guys are all so talented!

I have to sort back through who has sent me what but thank you to all who I haven't mentioned yet for the cookies! I am working my way down the list to send them back to you all in return. The cool down is like microwave minutes..seems to take forever when your in a hurry to send more!

Edited by acm1923

@banban007 a nebula would be great, maybe one with the ribbon! do you have a preference btw my 2 stitch designs (sorry the image is so freaking huge 😅)?

image.png.49a535203a9517436b5d00aaca3bb70b.png

Edited by smartster4

This thread moves insanely fast. I'm going through to see all the wonderful designs posted today in the hopes some cookies are still available. 

@Kakaru_of_DOOM do you have any more chicken cookies?

@Invader_Alexis do you have anymore frogs?

@Aie do you have anymore polar bears or orcas?

@Cleo do you have another bunny available?

@Chaosdawn do you have any more chickadees?

@smartster4 do you have any more Stitch?

4 minutes ago, smartster4 said:

@banban007 a nebula would be great, maybe one with the ribbon! do you have a preference btw my 2 stitch designs (sorry the image is so freaking huge 😅)?

image.png.49a535203a9517436b5d00aaca3bb70b.png

Oh my both of them are cute. 😍 I think I'll take the 2nd cookie with white background. Thanks!

1 hour ago, katcombs said:

@Moriaty EEEEEK!!! Leafeon!! Pretty please! Haven't made any new today, but if there are any other of mine you want, I'll send them your way.

@Ewhanene I'd love that gift box cake if it's not gone already!

I send cookie to You

17 minutes ago, banban007 said:

I'd take any dragon cookies you made, as long as they're not redundant. I already got shimmer, ND and the new holiday dragon from you. ❤️

Sent my attempt at a pink...

image.png.64c1c496645650d8e14a44e51659b94c.png

Edited by Awdz Bodkins

@jewel21 no frogs at the moment but theyre on my list of things to make ^^; i got distracted and decided to make a really detailed cookie first :P 

3 minutes ago, Awdz Bodkins said:

Sent a pink...

Spoiler

image.png.64c1c496645650d8e14a44e51659b94c.png

Thank you very much! ❤️ I'm waiting for cool down, will send to you later. sent!

@acm1923 is your scroll name same as forum?

Also already sent cookies to everyone I tagged earlier except Ewhanene. If I missed your name, let me know. 

Edited by banban007

@banban007 yes it is, thank you so much!! I will send you one back as soon as I am off cool down. 😁

Edited by acm1923

4 minutes ago, acm1923 said:

@banban007 yes it is, thank you so much!! I will send you one back as soon as I am off cool down. 😁

Sent! Thank you for the moon phase 😍

@banban007 this is taking so much longer than it should because i got distracted talking to a friend (i know you probably dont mind though :P) but i wanted to say before i forget, the goku looks sooo great up close! its so clean :o

@banban007 can I get a terrae in jar? If there are any left of course :D

And here be more eevee! I thought I wouldn't try this one, because of how complicated the decoration on it is - and as expected it is a pain trying to get things to fit. I removed two ribbons already : /

And they turned out more like a flower jar instead of an eevee jar...

989394830_ScreenShot2020-12-29at8_27_40PM.png.d65d177531917937baf389f3b98542d7.png

the varieties:

without eye: 2 left

with sprinkle eye: 4 left

without eye but with ribbon: 1 left

with eye & ribbon: 3 left

personal favorite this time is with eye and ribbon...I forgot all about ribbon until after I've saved a few and was about to save my last, which is why there totals 12 eevees this time when I normally save 7 to 8 :D one sprinkle without ribbon went to marrionetta already, since she was the first one that mentioned sylveon.

If anyone wanna bring them home...

now I'm just thinking, it's probably my fault too - when I look at my cookie page the sylveons look so small compared to the others....i should've made it a little larger : /

larger photos if anyone want to see closeups - the small version looks...small

Spoiler

↓ My personal favorite!

115993965_ScreenShot2020-12-29at8_35_59PM.thumb.png.a3723916b0306c50a389fe95ba081d12.png

Edited by Moriaty

2 minutes ago, Moriaty said:

@banban007 can I get a terrae in jar? If there are any left of course :D

And here be more eevee! I thought I wouldn't try this one, because of how complicated the decoration on it is - and as expected it is a pain trying to get things to fit. I removed two ribbons already : /

And they turned out more like a flower jar instead of an eevee jar...

989394830_ScreenShot2020-12-29at8_27_40PM.png.d65d177531917937baf389f3b98542d7.png

the varieties:

without eye: 2 left

with sprinkle eye: 4 left

without eye but with ribbon: 2 left

with eye & ribbon: 3 left

personal favorite this time is with eye and ribbon...I forgot all about ribbon until after I've saved a few and was about to save my last, which is why there totals 12 eevees this time when I normally save 7 to 8 :D one sprinkle without ribbon went to marrionetta already, since she was the first one that mentioned sylveon.

If anyone wanna bring them home...

now I'm just thinking, it's probably my fault too - when I look at my cookie page the sylveons look so small compared to the others....i should've made it a little larger : /

Ooooh! New eeveeeee!

Can I take a eevee without eye but with ribbon? Ty :nyan: