Moriaty

Cookie gifting & Display!

1 minute ago, a101401014 said:

Ooooh! New eeveeeee!

Can I take a eevee without eye but with ribbon? Ty :nyan:

sent!

The lack of SCP related designs made me sad..... so I decided to make the happiest SCP....... SCP-999 The Tickle Monster!!!!!

Screenshot_2020-12-29 Dragon Cave - Unsent Cookie.png

And my first try at SCP-682

2037351404_Screenshot_2020-12-29DragonCave-UnsentCookie(1).png.0ee4cc28224a081dffbb311cd8fb21a6.png

Edited by Fields_of_Heather

19 minutes ago, Moriaty said:

@banban007 can I get a terrae in jar? If there are any left of course :D

And here be more eevee! I thought I wouldn't try this one, because of how complicated the decoration on it is - and as expected it is a pain trying to get things to fit. I removed two ribbons already : /

And they turned out more like a flower jar instead of an eevee jar...

989394830_ScreenShot2020-12-29at8_27_40PM.png.d65d177531917937baf389f3b98542d7.png

the varieties:

without eye: 2 left

with sprinkle eye: 4 left

without eye but with ribbon: 1 left

with eye & ribbon: 3 left

personal favorite this time is with eye and ribbon...I forgot all about ribbon until after I've saved a few and was about to save my last, which is why there totals 12 eevees this time when I normally save 7 to 8 :D one sprinkle without ribbon went to marrionetta already, since she was the first one that mentioned sylveon.

If anyone wanna bring them home...

now I'm just thinking, it's probably my fault too - when I look at my cookie page the sylveons look so small compared to the others....i should've made it a little larger : /

larger photos if anyone want to see closeups - the small version looks...small

Reveal hidden contents

↓ My personal favorite!

115993965_ScreenShot2020-12-29at8_35_59PM.thumb.png.a3723916b0306c50a389fe95ba081d12.png

Any of those left?

I just sent Marrionetta my attempt at a copy of the design he/she has copyrighted:

image.png.1ee44f5f9760c2efc35d81c68c5f05cd.png

Edited by Awdz Bodkins

4 minutes ago, Awdz Bodkins said:

Any of those left?

the stats are in the post you quoted : > there're four varieties so I need u to tell me which one you prefer most - or I can also send random, likely the variety with most/second most cookies left

heres the stat again, hasn't changed yet:

without eye: 2 left

with sprinkle eye: 4 left

without eye but with ribbon: 1 left

with eye & ribbon: 3 left

21 minutes ago, InvaderAlexis said:

@banban007 this is taking so much longer than it should because i got distracted talking to a friend (i know you probably dont mind though :P) but i wanted to say before i forget, the goku looks sooo great up close! its so clean :o

Haha I don't mind, take your time. :D

Thanks, I learned from the best. 😝 and I guess one can never know what they can achieve with so much inspiration, motivation and coffee? XD 

@Moriaty sent the last terrae. I'd love the cute eevee with eyes and ribbon please. 😍

1 hour ago, banban007 said:

@Xathoa Thanks for the leaf. ❤️ sent a nebula. Dragon duo would be nice. I'll send Goku after cool down. ;)  
@InvaderAlexis oh sorry I thought I've send you Goku, my mistakes. :D will send after cooldown (cat butt too!) I'd love bunny (I'm not sure what game/series it's from though), and your new Shirakumo when you completed it. XD 
@Ewhanene Yes, giftbox, not cake.. unless if you want to make both. XD What would you like in return? 
@Kakaru_of_DOOM Sure, I'll send after cool down. Is your scroll name same as forum?
@a101401014 Sure, will send terrae to you.
@Dalek will send nebula to you. Is your scroll name same as forum?

I send cookie to you!

could i request a kind soul to design a haikyuu cookie for me? Will send many cookie in return :D

7 minutes ago, Ewhanene said:

I send cookie to you!

Thank you! Really love my giftbox. ❤️ I'll send you a nebula in a jar. :) 

@Moriaty thank you! :wub:
@jewel21 thank you for the cute frog 😍 I'll send you nebula too.

@Moriaty oh my gosh how do you make so many cute cookies in one day!? I love all of them! May I have a leafeon if you still have one please? Sending a cookie in return!

@tjennithank you for the cookie! It's awesome! Sent you a cookie back! 

This cookie sending event is so great! It's definitely my favorite of any Christmas event I've participated in. I love scrolling through this thread and looking at all the beautiful and creative cookies that people have come up with. ^_^

@Ewhanene do you happen to have any gift boxes left? the shading on yours is super beautiful (i especially love the white gift with the green bow). i'd be happy to send you something back!

15 minutes ago, Moriaty said:

@Awdz Bodkins I'll send you one with eye but without ribbon if you don't respond by the time my cooldown's over ^^

Hope a frozen neglected attempt is an OK trade...now if I can just remember the scroll name!

image.png.ee3f9430c1b3cc47e330549ffd0241a4.png

Edited by Awdz Bodkins

2 minutes ago, Awdz Bodkins said:

Hope a frozen neglected attempt is an OK trade...now if I can just remember the scroll name!

That's adorable! I just sent the eevee cuz I was busy drawing another one...you can probably see my scroll name from the cookie I sent :D but it's M_Jim

11 minutes ago, Zhiyi1015 said:

@Moriaty oh my gosh how do you make so many cute cookies in one day!? I love all of them! May I have a leafeon if you still have one please? Sending a cookie in return!

still have two sprinkle eye and one smily eye - I'll send a sprinkle eye when my cooldown's over XD

image.png.dbd3d3b99b46b4b7981c2e2dc9bfc1d6.png

crap! i only made 3 of these! i wish i saved more!! theres 1 left (sent one to banban and one to aqub :P), so please let me know if anyone wants the last one!

1 hour ago, acm1923 said:

@banban007 if you have any of the Nebulas left I would love one! Happy to send one in return. ❤❤

@Ewhanene your gift boxes are lovely if you have any left I would be happy to swap you!

@Kakaru_of_DOOM thank you for the chicken it looks just like one of my RL girls!! ❤❤

@smartster4 thank you for my Stitch I love him!!!

@tjenni I LOVE all my horses!!!

@InvaderAlexis

@LackingDragons

@Aie

@biruko

@Moriaty

Thank you all for my babies I adore them so much!!!! You guys are all so talented!

I have to sort back through who has sent me what but thank you to all who I haven't mentioned yet for the cookies! I am working my way down the list to send them back to you all in return. The cool down is like microwave minutes..seems to take forever when your in a hurry to send more!

I send cookie to you!

2 minutes ago, InvaderAlexis said:

image.png.dbd3d3b99b46b4b7981c2e2dc9bfc1d6.png

crap! i only made 3 of these! i wish i saved more!! theres 1 left (sent one to banban and one to aqub :P), so please let me know if anyone wants the last one!

Can I take one? 😍 He smiles so cute!!

Tried making a blossom tree...kinda looks like grapes, but far too lazy to make the tree's petals one by one soooo, anyone want one?

Also still have crows, snails, houses, and sockeye salmon left. 

2089903279_OperaSnapshot_2020-12-29_212606_dragcave_net.png.e514ac3244f55b7512059cc24bcb2ae4.png

4 minutes ago, a101401014 said:

Can I take one? 😍 He smiles so cute!!

itll go to you then! im so glad you think so, i agree. its the most characteristic thing about him, hes always smiling :wub:

ohh by the way, speaking of shirkumo, i still have one of these left for anyone who wants :P 

image.png.177e78e0cbae2b3a3c483b1adb72c2cd.png

Edited by InvaderAlexis

1 minute ago, Crowsfold_1400105 said:

Tried making a blossom tree...kinda looks like grapes, but far too lazy to make the tree's petals one by one soooo, anyone want one?

Also still have crows, snails, houses, and sockeye salmon left. 

2089903279_OperaSnapshot_2020-12-29_212606_dragcave_net.png.e514ac3244f55b7512059cc24bcb2ae4.png

Can I take snail and blossom tree? They look amazing :nyan:

@smartster4   Just saw the cookie you sent, the patience for all these straight lines, you have my awe! It's all so satisfying to look at. 

Edit: Still on cooldown from trying to pawn off rehome some of the 100+ crows so will send em out soon to you both. 

Edited by Crowsfold_1400105

Because I'm such a stubborn person, thunder still happened

1035416528_ScreenShot2020-12-29at9_36_05PM.png.c8e5a1c773e467de03c4b85bd7d72a4b.png

4 with eyes

5 without.

eevees need home! :D

Edited by Moriaty