Moriaty

Cookie gifting & Display!

2 minutes ago, InvaderAlexis said:

itll go to you then! im so glad you think so, i agree. its the most characteristic thing about him, hes always smiling :wub:

His smile is contagious. :wub: Thank you!

Just now, Moriaty said:

Because I'm such a stubborn person, thunder still happened

1035416528_ScreenShot2020-12-29at9_36_05PM.png.c8e5a1c773e467de03c4b85bd7d72a4b.png

4 with eyes, 5 without.

eevees need home! :D

OMG, thunder!!!!

They look adorable!!!

Can I take a thunder eeevee with eyes this time? :wub: Thanks!!

1 minute ago, a101401014 said:

OMG, thunder!!!!

They look adorable!!!

Can I take a thunder eeevee with eyes this time? :wub: Thanks!!

Sur-  sent!

1 minute ago, a101401014 said:

His smile is contagious. :wub: Thank you!

please, thats just convincing me to do MORE of these. nobody here even knows who he is (i know of one person, which is why i sent one to aqub LOL) but i just love to draw him. i would attempt to draw my favorite character (because surprisingly shirakumo is my second favorite, but honestly the gap is very very close!) but his hair is... complicated. and he's so tired, he's got eye bags and i DONT want to draw it. so more smiles form this boy! maybe tomorrow. i still need to draw some frogs tomorrow too...  hopefully ill've learned my lesson with only getting 3 duplicates of this cookie, but hey. only an excuse for me to do more!

...i actually named one of my aegises after him. LOL. bred him with a daydream dragon because he can make clouds, i thought it was fitting. but honestly, thats enough rambling from me XD look forward to more tomorrow!

@Moriaty can i get a jolteon (thunder!) without eyes please! i love jolteon! it and flareon (fire) are my favorites.

16 minutes ago, Crowsfold_1400105 said:

Tried making a blossom tree...kinda looks like grapes, but far too lazy to make the tree's petals one by one soooo, anyone want one?

Also still have crows, snails, houses, and sockeye salmon left. 

2089903279_OperaSnapshot_2020-12-29_212606_dragcave_net.png.e514ac3244f55b7512059cc24bcb2ae4.png

I would like one too, sent cookie #46933

3 minutes ago, InvaderAlexis said:

@Moriaty can i get a jolteon (thunder!) without eyes please! i love jolteon! it and flareon (fire) are my favorites.

Did you get a fire? My computer's really lagging so I can't check right now, but if you haven't, there's one without eye and two with sprinkle eye left

Thunder on its way - waiting for cooldown :D 

@InvaderAlexis  On the note of saving cookies, you can keep your finished cookies together in a different window and leave them open. When you want to make more of a particular one, give it a dab of paint to "activate" it then you can copy and paste that cookie's address bar. Just tried it with having several cookies up (though different shapes, dunno if that matters) and was able to swap between which one was pasted with this method. Now to just not accidentally close the tab...or have a sneaky, forced even though I said no, windows update >,> 

2 minutes ago, Moriaty said:

Did you get a fire? My computer's really lagging so I can't check right now, but if you haven't, there's one without eye and two with sprinkle eye left

i dont think i did, because i dont think i saw it!! i'd love any of them , i cant really decide since i didnt even see what they looked like but i know that theyre both great :P 

@Crowsfold_1400105 i should have done some test cookies first, honestly my mistake :( this was my first attempt at doing this and i just messed up, but at least i got 3 of them. i'm happy i managed to get any dupes at all :P 

Edited by InvaderAlexis

When they seem to want us only having one of each, any extras is a win!
What's it called when the predator and prey constantly evolve in an arms race to outdue eachother? Feels like that's what were doing, lol. We keep finding ways to make extra cookies regardless of their 'fixes' to stop us. Cookie armies shall prevail! 

7 minutes ago, InvaderAlexis said:

please, thats just convincing me to do MORE of these. nobody here even knows who he is (i know of one person, which is why i sent one to aqub LOL) but i just love to draw him. i would attempt to draw my favorite character (because surprisingly shirakumo is my second favorite, but honestly the gap is very very close!) but his hair is... complicated. and he's so tired, he's got eye bags and i DONT want to draw it. so more smiles form this boy! maybe tomorrow. i still need to draw some frogs tomorrow too...  hopefully ill've learned my lesson with only getting 3 duplicates of this cookie, but hey. only an excuse for me to do more!

...i actually named one of my aegises after him. LOL. bred him with a daydream dragon because he can make clouds, i thought it was fitting. but honestly, thats enough rambling from me XD look forward to more tomorrow!

I konw who he is! He is a character from My Hero Academia who end up tragedy. :( He is teacher's friend!

And aegises do look like him! LOL!!!

3 minutes ago, InvaderAlexis said:

i dont think i did, because i dont think i saw it!! i'd love any of them , i cant really decide since i didnt even see what they looked like but i know that theyre both great :P 

Awwright, both fire and thunder are home!

Was the original method of making copies "fixed"?

Perhaps it would be better to PM people how to dupe your cookies and edit your posts to keep things on the down low. Btw if anyone knows how to send yourself a cookie please do PM me; I've been trying unsuccessfully lol.

Edited by Nine

It was fixed, yeah. Though the lag was also fixed so it may of been related and fair trade for no painting lag honestly. As for sending yourself cookies, not sure but could screenshot them to save to your computer to be able to look back at them later if that's the goal?  

4 minutes ago, a101401014 said:

I konw who he is! He is a character from My Hero Academia who end up tragedy. :( He is teacher's friend!

oh my goodness!!!! half the people i see here that im aware watch my hero havent read vigilantes and i forget that he was mentioned in the main series (i dont want to think about how sad thats going to be when its animated >_<)  so i just assume that he's unknown to everyone. i'll be sure to send more your way then :D i'm so happy.

i named my other aegis after mirio because i felt the personality fit, and i guess it fits both of them, but the appearance really does fit shirakumo as well. its fitting that both of them are the same breed on my scroll, because horikoshi said that shirakumo was designed to be "aizawa's mirio". so heh. mirio used to be my second favorite before i read vigilantes, and then i did and i have not stopped thinking about him since. i just think hes neat. also, i clearly have a tendency to get very attached... VERY attached. my profile picture is a drawing i did of a design by a fan of him as an adult, which i thought was adorable and really wanted to draw it. 

Tried to make a scenery. Planned on making two trees but quit after the first. Far too time-consuming!

It's not very well-balanced imo, but I do have a small handful of them if anyone wants it.

Please @ me or send me a PM if you'd like one.

eeeeet.png.5cbd14c7f94fe6c347eee6355096e309.png

1 minute ago, Mika said:

Tried to make a scenery. Planned on making two trees but quit after the first. Far too time-consuming!

the cookie is a tree shape... so technically, theres two trees. bam! done. XD 

50 minutes ago, smartster4 said:

@Ewhanene do you happen to have any gift boxes left? the shading on yours is super beautiful (i especially love the white gift with the green bow). i'd be happy to send you something back!

I send cookie to you

25 minutes ago, InvaderAlexis said:

oh my goodness!!!! half the people i see here that im aware watch my hero havent read vigilantes and i forget that he was mentioned in the main series (i dont want to think about how sad thats going to be when its animated >_<)  so i just assume that he's unknown to everyone. i'll be sure to send more your way then :D i'm so happy.

i named my other aegis after mirio because i felt the personality fit, and i guess it fits both of them, but the appearance really does fit shirakumo as well. its fitting that both of them are the same breed on my scroll, because horikoshi said that shirakumo was designed to be "aizawa's mirio". so heh. mirio used to be my second favorite before i read vigilantes, and then i did and i have not stopped thinking about him since. i just think hes neat. also, i clearly have a tendency to get very attached... VERY attached. my profile picture is a drawing i did of a design by a fan of him as an adult, which i thought was adorable and really wanted to draw it. 

I read comic books regularly:nyan: 

That's why I konw him...

It's so sad that shirakumo couldn't be aizawa's sidekick, comrade, and best friend forever 😭

OMG, I am looking forward to your shirakumo cookies :wub:

Edited by a101401014

55 minutes ago, InvaderAlexis said:

image.png.dbd3d3b99b46b4b7981c2e2dc9bfc1d6.png

crap! i only made 3 of these! i wish i saved more!! theres 1 left (sent one to banban and one to aqub :P), so please let me know if anyone wants the last one!

Thank you! You're so fast! :D 👍 I'm loving this character too now. 😢

45 minutes ago, Ewhanene said:

I send cookie to you

Could I get a gift box too? Yours are so pretty!

I made a cookie to exchange for it...but I need to know to whom to send.

image.png.28dc02d27d5ee14d19559274fcdfee53.png

Edited by Awdz Bodkins

On 12/30/2020 at 1:27 AM, banban007 said:

Thank you! You're so fast! :D 👍 I'm loving this character too now. 😢

hah! fast when i have the motivation. again its really just me being fixated on this character, the power of hyperfixation is a wondrous thing. now that i have an actual excuse to do more of them and people to send them to, you can bet you and a101 will be getting cookies from me of him when i finish them :D im so glad to see people appreciating him. im like a preacher, or, like, a jehovahs witness going door to door (or post to post) saying "have you heard about this character? well now you have." 

i made a slideshow a while back about why i like him 🤦‍♀️ im a mess, but a creative and productive mess, i suppose! so that counts for something!

Edited by InvaderAlexis

I have to say about the Chrome Tabs thing is that I can't go overboard in saving cookies like I could with the spam clicking. Still wish we had a offical option to save more than one cookie desgin.

@Crowsfold_1400105 I wouldn't mind a crow, I will send something in return. :D

KfmuxbA.png

I have five left up for grabs. (One is saved for @lilbird once I find out their scroll name lol)

DYm7Qwp.png

Ten of these christmas trees with a heartsteating and a holly.

kt0agCc.png

5 Chopper from One Piece. 

DdDl8r4.png

6 Strawhat flag.

0lQ3j2g.png

Eleven of not amused Christmas Obidar.

i think spam clicking was much more convenient. i agree that we need a legit feature to save multiple cookies anyway. the tabs get confusing to me (im just easily confused i guess), and i think its kinda fun not knowing exactly how many cookies you were going to end up with regarding the spam clicks XD 

30 minutes ago, InvaderAlexis said:

hah! fast when i have the motivation. again its really just me being fixated on this character, the power of hyperfixation is a wondrous thing. now that i have an actual excuse to do more of them and people to send them to, you can bet you and a101 will be getting cookies from me of him when i finish them :D im so glad to see people appreciating him. im like a preacher, or, like, a jehovahs witness going door to door (or post to post) saying "have you heard about this character? well now you have." 

i made a slideshow a while back about why i like him 🤦‍♀️ im a mess, but a creative and productive mess, i suppose! so that counts for something!

Hahaha. I truly understand how it feels when we really love a character from anime/game/manga. 😝 Looking forward for more of your Shirakumo cookies. ❤️

@Lady Dragoon Can I have 1 of that strawhat flag? Let me know what you want in return or I'll just send you a random cookie. :D

@sirionmaster4 : I searched for you in forum but found none with that name, but I hope you read this. Thank you for the cookies.

Edited by banban007