Moriaty

Cookie gifting & Display!

Show your cookie and gift them! XD

Since my question of where I should post if I want to gift out my cookies isn't answered, I decide to make a new post. The point of this is that I've put quite some time into the cookie making process (even though most of them are bad lmao) and would like to send them to actual people that I can interact with, get feedback on, etc instead of random recipient. Anyone who share the same purpose can post their unsent cookies and anyone can ask for a cookie to be sent from the people who posted. You can also show off the cookies you've made and received and see what people think!

(But you do need to tell us your scroll name - some people's scroll name aren't the same as forum name and some people don't have it listed in their sig either)

You can "save" your cookie by clicking "save and send" , where you can then input recipient name. You can always choose to not send the cookie at first and when you return to your cookies page you'll see those cookies listed as "unsent" and you can then send it again.

Edited by Moriaty

Wow! I don't get any references aside from the dragon cave ones, but these are very impressive! And the seal is a very imaginative use of the cookie shape. :wub:

(and the snowman is so cute!)

Edited by MessengerDragon

Just now, MessengerDragon said:

Wow! I don't get any references aside from the dragon cave ones, but these are very impressive! And the seal is a very imaginative use of the cookie shape. :wub:

Not all of them are referenced XD some (especially the snowmans) are cookies that I randomly drew and just turned out nicer than others. 

Love your cookies, @Moriaty! 💓 The Garland is so cute. 😊

I'm no good at arting but you've inspired me to try to make a hatchie - wish me luck!

Edit: hatchie was too hard, here's a Minty!

image.png.0cb638814fc565dae78c81c4bb9b9a0d.png

Edited by lovecats99

Not as lovingly detailed as Moriaty's art, but I discovered that the sled form makes for a pretty good bird base too:

Spoiler

birds.thumb.png.bfdc9d095dac970676c3ca7d647c0cfc.png

57 minutes ago, Ripan said:

Not as lovingly detailed as Moriaty's art, but I discovered that the sled form makes for a pretty good bird base too:

Hide contents

birds.thumb.png.bfdc9d095dac970676c3ca7d647c0cfc.png

So cute! 😍 Darwin finches. Looks like a good template for a Darwin finch.

image.png.e4703318259f547c5323a85900ab12fe.png

I also made something, if you want any of these - pm me =] The human characters are from Genshin Impact. Also, since I'm having so much fun decorating cookies, u can ask me in pm if u want me to draw some other dragon or GI character on a cookie and send to u ^^

fgfgdgdg.PNG

Oh my! Your cookies are amazing! 😮😍

Now I feel ashamed to send mine since they are really really really simple instead

Oh my gosh, these are lovely!! And here I am proud of my little snowmen, lol. And the birds are also such a clever idea!!! dang!!

I'm sending some of those cookies to random for candies XD I'm saving the ones with the naruto reference though - I really really want them to go to people who know the reference and is a  fan. Anyone interested can quote/pm me and I'll send it to u!

I wonder if we can send cookies to self...

1 hour ago, InvaderAlexis said:

anyone want a poggers cookie??? XD im just sending them random.

It's so beautiful. 😔

It really outshines my attempt at a Chad.image.png.95639795ce9cda0dc3159d61f497b592.png

image.png.ebfcfec02c3fa0440fd39827d5b4cc9f.png

Anyone want an 'Among Us' cookie??? It's yours, InvaderAlexis. :)

image.png.d8b79da4787eefc7732ff46ba1dae234.png

Edited by lovecats99

6 minutes ago, lovecats99 said:

It really outshines my attempt at a Chad.image.png.95639795ce9cda0dc3159d61f497b592.png

i love it, honestly i was looking at the wing shape wondering what i could do with it and thats really creative XD your among us cookie is so cute! 

have a pog.

Edited by InvaderAlexis

I shared this in another thread, but I thought I did a semi decent job. Super Mario Brothers rocks!

bowser.png

I know I'm no artist but this... I feel like a two year-old who's holding a brush for the first time 🤯 Cleo, Moriarty... you're now officially my heroes... and god, I love lovecats99's minty 🥰

Everyone's being so creative XD

Now this one took me half an hour to draw. It looks so terrible I don't know if anyone would be able to recognize 

I'm not replicating this by any chance but would like to gift to someone who recognize im and is interested XD 

102030868_ScreenShot2020-12-25at3_11_38PM.thumb.png.904f95a5002c94ebc1e6fa471005b68a.png

imageproxy.php?img=&key=5683372d0bd7358b

Oh and speaking of looking at shapes other ways, I made this last night before going to bed

855376995_ScreenShot2020-12-25at3_17_24PM.png.d149c6d5c866623c158e72058f0eebeb.png

Tehcnically the thing inside  (that should be the wire of the lightbulb) is modelled after an upside down deatheater mark, but it honestly look nothing like one lol. I'm sending this one to some one in the gift above thread since it's not that hardcore a reference XD 

Edited by Moriaty

I don't know what you mean. All your cookie images are breathtaking beautiful. Ok, I don't know the guy in the image but that's entirely my fault. ;)

ooh all of these look so great! i dont know who the character in yours is moriaty but it definitely looks familiar. i was going to attempt to draw some of my favorites but i wouldnt know who to send them to... plus the brushes arent good for detail

Thank you, @Athea!

Everyone's cookies are so beautiful. :wub: Cookie-making is turning out to be a really nice creative outlet for us. And, @Moriaty, your cookie looks so good!

Carrying on from Ripan's idea, I thought i'd have a go at another animal.

Spoiler

Introducing: My dodgey looking Blue Whale XD

image.png.aa605d2bf28e0334afa4331d8ca201fa.png

Edited by lovecats99

4 minutes ago, InvaderAlexis said:

\i was going to attempt to draw some of my favorites but i wouldnt know who to send them to...

Tbh that's the reason I initially made this thread XD because I don't know who to gift the cookies with special reference and don't want them to be wasted. But then this turned into a show-your-cookie thread and I think that's just as great XD

Another thing I made because someone else sent me a pikachu cookie

1460042475_ScreenShot2020-12-25at3_34_33PM.png.0e625469011fd1f6ba024c745c37b3f7.png