Moriaty

Cookie gifting & Display!

If anyone wants any Mega Man related blasters like Snake Man's here, hmu and I can send one to you

Capture+_2020-12-30-06-34-02.png

im so bummed that duplicates arent possible anymore. now this event doesnt really seem as worth it... and i dont just want to give up, because i was liking making these! but its really not as fun when i can only send super basic stuff, or put a lot of effort into one cookie when theres multiple people i know would like it. sigh. 

7 minutes ago, InvaderAlexis said:

im so bummed that duplicates arent possible anymore. now this event doesnt really seem as worth it... and i dont just want to give up, because i was liking making these! but its really not as fun when i can only send super basic stuff, or put a lot of effort into one cookie when theres multiple people i know would like it. sigh. 

I know what you mean... but unfortunately, we apparently cannot do anything about it, save for voicing our opinions in Suggestions topis. And, well, if we cannot have cookie copying back, let's just enjoy what we have - there are still some cookies to send :)

Now I thought about something - I would love to see some kind of an after-event Cookie Encyclopedia :D A collection of this event's cookies from all users, all neatly sorted in one place, like in a gallery. People are so creative with their cookies. I am sure it would be a sight to behold *heavy breathing*

@Chaosdawn Still have some, sending you one!

3 minutes ago, Auriene said:

I know what you mean... but unfortunately, we apparently cannot do anything about it, save for voicing our opinions in Suggestions topis. And, well, if we cannot have cookie copying back, let's just enjoy what we have - there are still some cookies to send :)

believe me, ive voiced my opinion about this loud and clear. such a buzzkill for what WAS such a fun event. sometimes it feels like suggestions rarely go through, but especially if its in this small of a window. theres still over a week left on the event, but still, its also ONLY a week. i would love to be optimistic, but whats the likelihood on us getting a change with this amount of time? it really sucks. 

11 hours ago, Corseiss said:

Sure! Just send me your scroll name :D

Sorry for the delay. It's Twinstar. Thanks :)

Edited by Twinstar

Argh...the fun is over... I'll be sending what I still have to people in this thread only from now on. 😅

@Moriaty sent a thalassa.
@Waiting_for_Dawn sent a thalassa. 
@a101401014 sent a thalassa.
@Aqub Thank you for the wind. ❤️ Sent you a nebula too. 
@water-spirit love the abduction idea. Do you still have reindeer? I'd love to get 1. Thanks!
@Auriene Do you still have green hut? Can I get 1 please, thanks!

Back from bed to 200+ new posts 😅
@Aie could I get a polar bear with snowfall?

@walkinslow sending you an orca!

@banban007 😮 can i get one of the bottled nebulars (if any are still available)

@Crowsfold_1400105 If you happen to have the blossoming tree still available, I would love it!

@Aqub wow, I love these elemental symbols! All the lines are so clean!

@Auriene may I have a moon cookie please? (#2 or #3 if you still have them)

I love the idea of a cookie gallery! So many amazing cookies are made here, can’t collect them all. 

2 minutes ago, LackingDragons said:

@banban007 😮 can i get one of the bottled nebulars (if any are still available)

Sure. Is your scroll name same as forum? 

21 minutes ago, InvaderAlexis said:

I actually agree with you. I don't normally care so much for the events and usually don't interact with others. But it was fun being able to see so many liking the cookies I made. I'm not good at making the cookies but I managed to make a couple designs that I'm even shocked I pulled off. Being able to make duplicates made the hard work feel more worth it. I can't be on my computer much and that is the only place where I can make somewhat decent cookies. Mobile is a nightmare to use. So once my current cookies run out, that's it. If I can't copy what few designs I'm happy with, then I won't bother anymore. I don't have time to sit around and make a hundred different cookies to give back to those who give me a cookie. I don't see why it is a big deal for them to not be able to be duplicated, what's the harm? 🤷‍♀️

1 minute ago, Twinstar said:

I actually agree with you. I don't normally care so much for the events and usually don't interact with others. But it was fun being able to see so many liking the cookies I made. I'm not good at making the cookies but I managed to make a couple designs that I'm even shocked I pulled off. Being able to make duplicates made the hard work feel more worth it. I can't be on my computer much and that is the only place where I can make somewhat decent cookies. Mobile is a nightmare to use. So once my current cookies run out, that's it. If I can't copy what few designs I'm happy with, then I won't bother anymore. I don't have time to sit around and make a hundred different cookies to give back to those who give me a cookie. I don't see why it is a big deal for them to not be able to be duplicated, what's the harm? 🤷‍♀️

Wait a second, how exactly was duplicating a cookie possible? I never noticed such option when i was making cookies 0.o did i miss something? I thought everyone just makes same designs manually again and again o.o

1 minute ago, Cleo said:

Wait a second, how exactly was duplicating a cookie possible? I never noticed such option when i was making cookies 0.o did i miss something? I thought everyone just makes same designs manually again and again o.o

At first you could spam save before that got patched and then through multiple tabs

There is a thread to save favourite designs in Suggestions

7 minutes ago, Chaosdawn said:

I'm assuming this thread is going to slow down, maybe we should all go blow up the suggestion thread then. >.>

That's what I did. I doubt it will make a difference considering everyone who posted so far is for duplicating, yet it was still removed. But maybe he'll consider it for next time? 😔 

@Crowsfold_1400105: Thank you for the lovely crow! It's beautiful. I sent you a PixelJunk Eden cookie in return. ❤️

@Auriene: Your cookie designs continue to be amazing! Can I get one of the Moon #2 cookies and one of the blue tower ones, if there are any left? 😍

Meanwhile, I still have some of these cookies:

dS9Vh4U.png

3 x PixelJunk Eden cookies :)

dAtC4yi.png

2 x very basic Counter-Earth cookies :)

Edited by pinkgothic
Updated count

Anyone want a snake in a tree? Only have 1.

Thank you for all the amazing cookies that everyone shared. 😊

20201230_071330.jpg

Edited by BatPopsicle

Today may be the last day these will be available before I get rid of them.

I have

Ricks- 2

Pickle Rick- none left

Minions in bath- 1

20201230_082050.jpg

20201230_082035.jpg

Edited by Twinstar

2 minutes ago, Dalek said:

@pinkgothic may i have the basic Counter-Earth?

Sent one to your scroll (Velociraptor). ❤️ Given that's your scroll name I'm going to have to PM you why I even made this cookie... XD