TJ09

2020-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays everyone!! And holy cow. I've never caught my eggs that fast. got both by 12:02! New record!! Good luck to everyone and hope everyone stays safe, warm and doesn't go overboard with all the delicious cookies and eggnog!

Happy Holidays! 🎄

Cookie decorating is very fun but crashed on me when I tried to save and send my first cookie 😅 Going to wait for an hour or two until the new-things hype down to try again.

Couldn't save and send cookie :( Guess I'd better go eat a real one!

1 minute ago, Ripan said:

Happy Holidays! 🎄

Cookie decorating is very fun but crashed on me when I tried to save and send my first cookie 😅 Going to wait for an hour or two until the new-things hype down to try again.

mine crashed too, and I was pretty dang proud of it. Good thing it's easy to replicate and I'll try again either in an hour or tomorrow. Maybe this year I can finished my Gingerbread house! Thanks @TJ09 and the talented team for bringing it back! :D

and if I'm right about these new dragons I'm about to be very very happy. 

Unable to save/send cookies, keeps timing out. Guess I'll try again later.

Gosh the eggs are so pretty! This is my second advent on here, so I'm really happy that I got my two eggs already. Happy holidays everyone!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Tried twice to save and send a cookie, but both timed out. 

happy holidays everyone!! the egg sprites look beautiful, i'm so excited to see the new dragon and do the advent calendar! tysm tj and spriters ❤️

I'm disappointed my cookie won't save and send, either.  I keep getting a "504 Gateway Time-out / nginx" error message.  Hopefully it's something easily fixed, so I can try again in the morning.

Merry Christmas!

9 minutes ago, Ripan said:

Same here. It crashed thrice on me :( gonna wait and not waste my time drawing things that don't get sent...1252383773_ScreenShot2020-12-24at9_22_10PM.thumb.png.e3eba07cc1581824afe392e81e1b253e.png

37717022_ScreenShot2020-12-24at9_10_57PM.thumb.png.1eae13053511e70f2d96463257aefa2e.png

584942469_ScreenShot2020-12-24at9_11_27PM.png.f9ff69258888640a457ea1d9af6125f1.png584942469_ScreenShot2020-12-24at9_11_27PM.png.f9ff69258888640a457ea1d9af6125f1.png

Edited by Moriaty

Getting a 504 Gateway Time-Out error when I try to send a cookie. I feel like events are glitching/bugging at the beginning pretty much every single holiday now, it's so frustrating. So much excitement and I just want to plaaaaayyyyy but I can't.

The color and description (twinkling within a frozen egg) really make me excited for this breed. Christmas Dragons are usually some of my favorite. And shades of blue are some of my favorites.

Merry Christmas, all.

Happy holidays everyone!  

The new egg is really pretty!  Thanks, sprite designer(s)!

The cookie decorating thing seems to be slightly glitchy, as I keep getting an error message when I try to save and send a cookie.  But perhaps that will be fixed in the morning.

Huge thank you to TJ and everyone involved in setting up this year's event!

When saving/sending cookies it shows "sending request to www.facebook.com..." before timing out. Wonder why decorated cookies are being sent to facebook?