TJ09

2020-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Everybody else: Makes lovely designs on their cookies.

Me: Everything I make shall be gay, cursed, or both O_O

20201225_113427.jpg

These eggs look really interesting, though probably not gingerbread-themed lol. Darn but these look really pretty!

There seems to be a minimum time between decorating cookies. I tried copying a cookie to send to multiple users, but I guess that's not going to be too effective. Oh well, back to the frosting board with a new, more exciting plan!

I've seen a minimum time between sending cookies, but not decorating them. Being able to copy a cookie to send it out would be nice, like a cookie basket!

right now for me when i try to decorate a cookie it just shows up as a blank screen! i had no problem before... was it because i was making them too fast?

Merry Christmas! So happy to try this little event out.

i do have a question however if anyone has a moment to spare. how do I get the new holiday dragon? I checked the holiday biome and I spam refreshed the abandoned cave and couldn’t find anything. 

3 minutes ago, sushiroll said:

i do have a question however if anyone has a moment to spare. how do I get the new holiday dragon? I checked the holiday biome and I spam refreshed the abandoned cave and couldn’t find anything. 

they're in the regular biomes! cant miss em there. 

Just now, InvaderAlexis said:

they're in the regular biomes! cant miss em there. 

Oh gosh I feel like an idiot. Thank you kindly and happy holidays!  ❤️

Merry Christmas!

Just one tiny question - how to collect candies? I've sent a bag of cookies already and not a single one earned. 🙄

I'm confused. I've been making cookies and sending them out but it still says I have 0 out of 300 Candy. What am I doing wrong?

Just now, jewel21 said:

I'm confused. I've been making cookies and sending them out but it still says I have 0 out of 300 Candy. What am I doing wrong?

Same with me, I just assumed we would get the candy at the end of the day?

1 hour ago, JBluewind said:

Everybody else: Makes lovely designs on their cookies.

Me: Everything I make shall be gay, cursed, or both O_O

This made me laugh so much, lol. The only snowmen I've done so far look a little cursed. Bring on the rainbows though!! *gay-squeaks*

I'm a little sad TJ's hatchies grew wings, the stage-1 noodles were so adorable!! But I do like the coloring. I got my two last night before bed but I'll probably dump them for latecomers and grab more later. 

You can SPEND candy in this one, I think, but not earn it; that comes from the games.

Apologies to anyone who gets a cookie from me. Mine are Just Awful !

Edited by Fuzzbucket

to whomever just recieved my cursed megamind cookie: i am so, so sorry. ive made a total of one decent cookie, the rest are... creative.

image.png.b3c72d26a3ed922561c3124c62900fd3.png

Dangit, I'm getting errors again when I try sending the cookies. One went through despite getting an error, and one shows in the 'unsent' after getting a 'page not found'. Frustrating. 

Having fun with the cookie decorating, and I can't wait to see the new dragon! I'm assuming that the candies from last year carried over because I started with ~1600, not that it is improving my cookie art skills at all. I'm kind of enjoying how everything comes out kind of messy, I feel like it's a more realistic experience.

I dont know about anybody else, but Im a mobile user (I dont own a computer or a laptop at all) and I can only make blank white-frosted cookies. It...crashes? I guess you could say? Whenever I chose a different frosting color or sprinkles. Every single time.