TJ09

2020-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Just now, LadyLoki said:

Hmm, I've sent and received a few cookies now. I guess you can't earn candies from doing that?

Doesn't seem that way hey? I haven't received any candies so far either.. 

You probably can't earn candies until the older games start unlocking after today. Looks like the candy amount carried over from prior years too, so there are those with tons saved up.

2 minutes ago, Nine said:

You probably can't earn candies until the older games start unlocking after today. Looks like the candy amount carried over from prior years too, so there are those with tons saved up.

I did notice that. XD I wasn't sure if it was due to the fact you can't earn candies from the cookie decorating or a glitch. :lol:

Yay, went back to sleep and now the cookie game is working (can't earn new candies  to buy sprinkles though, although I've got 2700 left from last year).

Oooh, looks like this Holiday we're getting festive noodle-dragons!

Edited by Ripan

"It tends to blend into your festive decor." That makes me excited to think that this year's Holiday dragon is going to be a Christmas lights dragon!! :nyan:

That feeling when you spend a bit of time on decorating a cookie and then you decide to buy sprinkles and it didn't save your work - salt in the wound being that the purchase thing was aligned with the image different than I thought and I ended up buying the wrong color 😕 And the mouse lag makes it hard to decorate; but it's a cute little activity, regardless. ^^ 

Anyway, hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed Christmas! ~ :D 

Edited by Natakiro

"Blends in" - maybe they're glass noodles with twinkling lights inside? 😆

Edited by Ripan

So I'm still attempting to decorate cookies on mobile and one part seems to be cut off, especially in certain designs. 

There doesn't seem to be a way to move within the page even though a horizontal scroll bar shows up; trying to shift the page outside of the game does nothing, and obviously touching within the game just uses frosting/sprinkles. I'm not going to send any more for now if one bit is staying blank.

Screenshot_20201225-125310.thumb.jpg.db1007fd34d1349048d7603af13ea2a9.jpg

Ooh excited for the cookie decorating! Gotta do that when I'm home.

The new egg looks breathtaking~

reminds me of christmas decoration of some sort.

Merry christmas everyone!!! Happy holidays! Stay safe alright? Remember to drink lots of water

Also please help hatch the AP eggs...poor guys 

I will add my voice to those who can't do the event on mobile.  It's fine on my computer, but on the mobile, once I click anything in the menu, i can't add anything else to the cookie.  I have lots of plain white cookies because of this.

Merry Christmas!

I look forward to trying out the cookies on my laptop later.

eb059a07-709d-4f79-9831-894074a70260.jpg

Merry Christmas, dragcavers! c:

I'm trying to send as many cookies as I can, but I'm very, very bad at decorating them... tendinitis doesn't help. And I'm receiving so many pretty ones I feel a bit ashamed, haha. ♥

Happy Holidays everyone. Hoping the upcoming year gets better. Much love.

Merry Christmas, everyone! And a big sorry to all of those who receive my weirdish cookies, I mostly put random patterns on them. 😆

But if you don't mind that, I'm happy to send one to anyone who gives me one as well. 😉 (Name is same as here.)

Other than that, I love the new colourful eggs, and the hatchie is very cute so far, very curious what they'll become. If the adults are coloured like the eggs they could become my favorite Christmas dragons. Also, I've been spending all day and yesterday picking up eggs, putting them in click sites, kicking the hatchies out, take the next eggs and so on... But I get the feeling I'm not helping at all, there are just so many...

6 hours ago, Sylvain said:

So far the snowman and flower (8-point star? spiky thing?) shapes are my favorite. :)

poinsettia.jpg

I love what you did with that! Very pretty.

I have managed to decorate and send several. I sometimes got an error message when trying to send, but found that it did save the cookie into my "unsent" cookies and I was able to send it later.

Merry Christmas one and all!

missing Snowa but happy to cookie-decorate :)

All the best and many happy wishes!!

Happy Holidays!  May you all enjoy this festive time!! 

Decorating coooookies.  Not earning any new candy, though!  Not sure if it's a glitch or what.  Also, gets cut off on the right side on my mobile.  But on the laptop, works like a charm!

I do enjoy decorating events the most.  Thanks, to all who had a hand in it!

Happy holidays everyone! I love the cookies I've gotten - thank you to the senders :wub:

New eggs are freaking gorgeous and I can't wait to see how the pale children turn out!