TJ09

2020-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

so, perhaps not an actual christmas tree dragon as some of us were wishing for - but it looks like we're getting a holiday/festivus/christmas lights dragon! (going by description and tj's codes... has someone already speculated this?)

Edited by miaou

Happy holidays everyone! 

I can't save my cookie too (I'm not a good baker anyway XD )

Thank you spriters for the beautiful holiday egg! :wub:

Merry Christmas to the DC community!

New eggs are lovely and I have high hopes for them.

So far I have nabbed one. I will wait until morning to try for the second one. It will be less hectic then and hopefully easier to do some code hunting for a Z code.

I can't save or send my cookies either. There's a gateway time out so I'm going to give up for now, heh. 

Merry Christmas, everyone! The eggs look lovely. 

Happy holidays everyone!  

No egg caught yet. Anyway, I like them very much. Thanks to TJ and artists. 

17 minutes ago, miaou said:

so, perhaps not an actual christmas tree dragon as some of us were wishing for - but it looks like we're getting a holiday/festivus/christmas lights dragon! (going by description and tj's codes... has someone already speculated this?)

I said it could be a festival of lights dragon. Seems like it to me anyway.

Edited by AngelsSin

I'm having a lot of lag with the cookie decorating, as it seems a lot of us are. Hopefully it will die back soon. I've managed to send at least one successfully (I think).

Happy holidays everyone!

I was able to send a cookie! And I received one too. .... The one I received is soooo much prettier than mine, lol.

So, about one out of five times my cookie sends. Otherwise I don't get timeout anymore, instead it's a simple page not found

Also thus far all my cookies that I draw on (even if it's just one stripe) goes to page not found :( not sure if it's coincidence or bug

EDIT: Oh, just tried again and now it's "an error has occurred". 

Edited by Moriaty

Are these...are these Christmas lights dragons?? :D Okay well that would be just as awesome as a Christmas tree/gingerbread one!

Happy Holidays Dragon Cave!

6 minutes ago, TJ09 said:

Saving cookies should be much faster now. Let me know if you continue to experience issues.

Working fine now, at least for me. Thanks, TJ, and Merry Christmas!

Was able to send the second and third cookies I decorated (RIP the first one). Hope whoever got them likes 'em.

1 hour ago, Toyo said:

Couldn't save and send cookie :( Guess I'd better go eat a real one!

I figured out that if you change the number of a new cookie i the save/send URL to the one that wouldn't save, you can go back to the old cookie!

My issue is that I don't appear to be earning candy. :(